Kodi Community Forum
v17 [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: v17 [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin (/showthread.php?tid=262144)

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - Razze - 2016-11-16

(2016-11-16, 18:26)GEHowe1 Wrote: My movies are organised as follows:

/Movies/Year/Foreign Language/Separate folder for each individual movie
/Movies/Year/Animated/Separate folder for each individual movie
/Movies/Year/Documentary/Separate folder for each individual movie
/Movies/Year/Movies/Separate folder for each individual movie

I view them this way when looking for a video to watch

Simple question - when using the 'context menu' to mark the video as watched - the option does not exist on the context menu.

It seems that as you go down the folder hierarchy the nature of the context menu changes.

If you view movies in the full list - the option to 'mark the movies as watched' does exist.

It is useful to organise movies this way.

Many thanks for any input.

Not skin related. Might be library vs file mode. As file mode might/does not know about the database and the watched state get's saved there.

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - nIGhT-SoN - 2016-11-16

Well, I like this skin way more than the previous, but the fonts are a little small, especially for EPG and channel list, but I've fixed that in the font.xml file. Now I want to modify info menu for PVR, right now it's set by default on plot and on PVR doesn't give much info, would be nice if I could set it on metadata cause it tells me what kind of show/movie I'm watching, how much of it has gone/till the end, what will be next show/movie and I find that more useful, so if anyone can help with that I would really appreciate it.

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - Klojum - 2016-11-19

Just wondering... Is this forum thread also the correct place for suggestions/bugs/etcera for Estuary the "Next Gen" version, as show-cased on the Kodi website?

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - rudrood - 2016-11-20

Looked at the next generation skin and it looks great.
One thing that I noticed is that the PVR channel list is very transparent and more difficult to read.
I ran into the transparancy thing before as in this post: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=292163
Is there no possibility to make an option for the user to change between for instance 2 transparancy levels?
It would be easy to do as build an variable that chooses .png one, or .png two.

Thanks

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - tkgafs - 2016-11-21

Been trying this skin out and have a few questions about it

I only use kodi for playing music and I mostly play music using party mode

When I have a party mode playlist playing how do I stop it, there does not seem to be any obvious way to do so.

When the partymode playlist is playing could we have some more info about the track currently playing below the album sleeve in the right hand column such as Year, Title, Album etc etc the previous confluence skin provided all this

navigation using a remote seems to be quite difficult in comparison to confluence (maybe its just because its new at the moment)

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - blackride - 2016-11-22

Can you add to the menu OSD codec (O) information about buffer and cache size?

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - polo_joe - 2016-11-22

I would appreciate, if the font size in the epg guide would be increased to improve readability.

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - rodalpho - 2016-11-22

@polo_joe: The skin has been substantially improved and should be showing up in new nightlys soon. See if the new version suits your needs.

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - mrdally204 - 2016-11-22

(2016-11-22, 12:01)polo_joe Wrote: I would appreciate, if the font size in the epg guide would be increased to improve readability.

I second this. I'm really looking forward to the updated release to see if this has improved Smile

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - tkgafs - 2016-11-23

When you use the estuary skin to play music using party mode how do you edit the party rules as you could in the confluence skin ?

Worked it out please ignore

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - maxtherabbit - 2016-11-23

I tried the new Estuary V2 from github and it seems like a big improvement over the "classic" Estuary. I really like the new borderless design and the larger font size is a good thing.

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - marantz - 2016-11-23

(2016-11-22, 08:04)blackride Wrote: Can you add to the menu OSD codec (O) information about buffer and cache size?

+1

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - oli-r - 2016-11-23

Estuary Next Gen Wishes:

(1)
Please let the date and time showing on the KODI home screen. I love to see date & time when a start KODI. In all other menues date & time where fine but not needed for me.
May be can you make the display date and time or date only adjustable?

(2) Please enlarge the font in the PVR TV guide. Like in the old Window MCE. Reduce the showed line from 9 to 7 or 8 and reduce the timeline from 2,5 hour to 2 hour. The vacated space can then be filled by larger font.

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - wsnake - 2016-11-23

(2016-11-22, 08:04)blackride Wrote: Can you add to the menu OSD codec (O) information about buffer and cache size?

+1

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - blackride - 2016-11-23

Wow, I'm not alone!
Please add to the menu OSD codec (O) information about buffer and cache size