Kodi Community Forum
v17 [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: v17 [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin (/showthread.php?tid=262144)

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - phil65 - 2016-12-05

(2016-12-05, 19:29)komplex Wrote: Is the double info a skin or Kodi issue?

It´s a PEBKAC issue. You shouldnt update the skin by copy&pasting files.

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - komplex - 2016-12-05

(2016-12-05, 22:11)phil65 Wrote: It´s a PEBKAC issue. You shouldnt update the skin by copy&pasting files.

Yeah I'm an idiot i was pulling from git to my windows kodi which was fine but then i was copying the files over to LibreElec box (where that screenshot is from)

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - ymca - 2016-12-06

Is there a way to see the info location (directory) of the movie that is located in my HDD?
In Confluence when pushing "i" it shows the directory, but in Estuary I cannot see the directory.
Is there a way to see it?

Thanks

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - phil65 - 2016-12-06

(2016-12-06, 00:32)ymca Wrote: Is there a way to see the info location (directory) of the movie that is located in my HDD?
In Confluence when pushing "i" it shows the directory, but in Estuary I cannot see the directory.
Is there a way to see it?

Thanks

Focus the "refresh" button.

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - voochi - 2016-12-06

I just want to say that Estuary V2 is superb, the changes from V1 are overwhelmingly logical and positive.

I have some minor recommendations and comments but they are mostly detail things and fine-tuning. The overall structure of the skin is very good.

Thanks and congrats to all involved.

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - RickMcD - 2016-12-06

Thank you for the recent changes to the Estuary skin. Great work!

I wonder if one of the TV Show views could show the Airdate as part of the metadata displayed at the lower right of the screen? This was displayed in the "Media" views in Confluence.

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - da-anda - 2016-12-06

(2016-12-05, 22:04)glubbish Wrote:
(2016-12-05, 19:14)da-anda Wrote: For those that don't like the two colored backgrounds, choose the background pattern 7 in the skin settings. Also, background colors are still not settled. After recent texture changes the secondary color on some became a bit to intense.

For the chartreuse color selection, type 7 has the same two tone variation as per 1 to 6
Can 7 be the same as v1?
No, texture 7 should be empty (it is for me using latest Estuary from github)

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - glubbish - 2016-12-06

Hi da-anda,

Thanks for the reply.
I am a little confused however.

In the quoted post you say to use type 7 if you don't like the two colored backgrounds, but type 7 has the same two colored background as per the latest nightly.
Then you say it should be empty (but still has the same two colored background)
Can you clarify?

Thanks Derek

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - da-anda - 2016-12-07

sounds like a bug then, will check

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - nIGhT-SoN - 2016-12-07

In previous version of the skin you guys introduced a Metadata button in the info panel for what is currently playing and that option was really good for PVR, it gave good information like: duration of the show, how much already passed of that duration, channel number+name and what was coming after the current show. Would it be possible to add that back and maybe with an option to set that as default when you hit the info button on the remote? I would do it myself but I don't know where to start.

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - da-anda - 2016-12-07

@glubbish, if you downloaded the zip file from github, try deleting textures.xbt in the Estuary add-on folder when Kodi is not running, this could fix the issue

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - dudumaroja - 2016-12-07

how can i disable whe blue score on top movie posters? i tend to avoid any score system.

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - kelsdogz - 2016-12-07

(2016-12-06, 14:32)RickMcD Wrote: Thank you for the recent changes to the Estuary skin. Great work!

I wonder if one of the TV Show views could show the Airdate as part of the metadata displayed at the lower right of the screen? This was displayed in the "Media" views in Confluence.

I second that request! Airdate info is valuable in the TV shows views. Only thing keeping me using Confluence and not Estuary.

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - Txpple - 2016-12-07

(2016-12-04, 14:03)steviehaway Wrote: I like the fact everything is all boxed off.

Not the new look of Beta 6.

I would like to add my agreement on this.

Also, when a library is in preview, like Music, the look and feel is unclean for how the categories just drift off screen to the left.

Overall its great though and thank you!

RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - docwra - 2016-12-07

(2016-12-07, 11:47)da-anda Wrote: @glubbish, if you downloaded the zip file from github, try deleting textures.xbt in the Estuary add-on folder when Kodi is not running, this could fix the issue

I just gave this a go but it just lost all the textures and had to re copy it back.

I can confirm the "pond water" green background is still there whatever background texture I pick.

Is there any way to go back to the nice Estuary blue?