Kodi Community Forum
Feature Requests - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Feature Requests (/showthread.php?tid=262603)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: Feature Requests - Zaaacharias - 2016-09-12

10 foot UI experience:
- increase font size
- reduce empty spaces

Keep up the good work!

RE: Feature Requests - scott967 - 2016-09-13

Estuary is the default skin that ships with Kodi. Per a design decision, Kodi only ships with language support for English(GB). So users who need a different language for the UI need to be able at a minimum to hunt through the settings to find where to download and install the desired language. Then they have to select the newly installed language resource. If they can get that far, they don't have skin font coverage support for languages outside of Europe, unless they figured out to select arial font before making the language change. If they make the language change first, the skin is unreadable with the default Lato font.

I propose that arial be set as the default font in Estuary. I get that there is desire to make the default font as light-weight as possible for weaker systems.

scott s.

RE: Feature Requests - neoj5680 - 2016-09-14

Love the kodi program and have used it for years a few suggestions that I'd like to throw in the hat.....Add trailers icon (menu) or sub menu under your movies or tv shows to watch trailers, be able to create your own menus and sub menus for instance (anime, cartoons, horror, etc.), create a help menu for users who need help using kodi program (how to navigate or use menus and all other aspects of kodi, include video tutorials and a way to submit tickets to you to let kodi programmers know issues), would be nice to see better weather menu with animated weather like htc weather widget, create a games menu for games and emulators, add an internet browser to menu, be able to move addons (for instance when you download easy advance setting it pops up in your movies addon category when I would rather see it in programs menu) and be able to create sub menus in your moveis or tv shows so you could put cartoons addon into a cartoons sub menu or a live news addon to live news, anime, etc.,.....

RE: Feature Requests - elusien - 2016-09-14

(2016-03-09, 06:57)moviemania Wrote: 1) Some of us use Kodi through the big screen TV, on a PC along with a keyboard and mouse. So frequently we might skip between surfing the Net, watching a recorded program on WMC and using Kodi for example. Can we have either an addition to the Power button or another icon on the top of each page, where we can quickly go between a boxed WINDOWS style screen with minimise button or the FULL SCREEN? With Confluence you have to go deep into Skin to change this and then change back, very tiresome.

Have you tried just pressing the BACKSLASH (\) button? This toggles between full-screen and windowed display.

Option for music fanart background at normal intensity - elusien - 2016-09-14

Love Estuary. Any chance of having the music fanart in full-screen displayed at normal intensity, instead of subdued?

When in full-screen, when a song starts, information on the song, artist and album is displayed along with the thumbnail of the album and the fanart for the artist. All this is in the foreground, while a larger, subdued, fanart image is displayed in the background. After 10 seconds all the foreground info and images disappear showing just the subdued background image. Can we please have an option to have this displayed at normal intensity when the foreground data disappears?.

Alphabethic Fastselection, espacialy on Movies - moviefan65 - 2016-09-17

Hallo,
for me it would be nice, if there would be the possibility for an alphabetic fastselection on e.g. the left side for reaching the movies starting with 'M' for example. I could imagine like it's at the kontakts on our smartphones.
I hope, it's understandable, what I mean.
It could look like this:
A __________.....__________.....__________.....___________....___________....___________
B |.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|..................|
C |.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|..................|
D |.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|..................|
E |.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|..................|
F =======.....======......=======....=======....=======...|..................|
G |.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|..................|
H |.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|..................|
I |.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|..................|
J |.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|..................|
K =======.....======......=======....=======....=======...|..................|
L |.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|..................|
M |.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|..................|
N |.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|.................|....|..................|
O =======.....======......=======....=======....=======...|..................|

RE: Feature Requests - gate1975mlm - 2016-09-21

Dear Kodi Developers,

Is there a any chance you could change or at least add the option to display Movie and TV Show length in views like this "1 Hour and 20 min" instead of "80 min"?

I asked about this over in the Metropolis skin thread and the developers said it would need to be changed in Kodi core.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=291619

Thanks

cursor behavior within movies etc. - moviefan65 - 2016-10-09

First: English is not my native tongue, so please be patient ;-)
My movie collection is very large and therefore two things would be very handy:
- If starting a movie from the movie - section, then quit the playback, it would be VERY nice that the current played movie will be selected and not jump to the beginning of the list.
The same happend, when manualy changing the state to 'watched' from a movie. The 'cursor' - position is always the first movie and you have to scroll down to the next movie you would like to mark as watched.
Another nice option / view mode would be alphabetic letters left or right or top or bottom for faster scrolling through the movies.

If a related question was already answered, please give me a link. The Search didn't brought me a helpful post.
Thank you in advance, keep on the good work.

RE: Feature Requests - bilgepump - 2016-10-10

(2016-10-09, 19:33)moviefan65 Wrote: Another nice option / view mode would be alphabetic letters left or right or top or bottom for faster scrolling through the movies.
I am using Kodi Krypton Beta 3 and it has this feature (earlier ones did too, although I can't say in which version it started). The letters are on the bottom right side.

RE: Feature Requests - Mitch23 - 2016-10-11

Dear Kodi Developers,

can you make it possible to play music albums directly pressing "play" on main menu? Works in 16.1.

Thanks

RE: Feature Requests - oomek - 2016-10-12

3D tag on the artwork visible on all movies , or/and filtering by the 3D tag.

RE: Feature Requests - bite_your_idols - 2016-10-12

I love estuary and home page widgets but... I have some requests:
- More view options for program addons, it is terrible to list games and emulators with only 2 default views...
- An option to hide Recent added episodes to avoid spoilers, as asked here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=291150

thanks for your work!

RE: Feature Requests - moviefan65 - 2016-10-12

(2016-10-10, 00:55)bilgepump Wrote:
(2016-10-09, 19:33)moviefan65 Wrote: Another nice option / view mode would be alphabetic letters left or right or top or bottom for faster scrolling through the movies.
I am using Kodi Krypton Beta 3 and it has this feature (earlier ones did too, although I can't say in which version it started). The letters are on the bottom right side.
Hm, I'm always using the latest Milhouse-build for Raspberry Pi2/3. You have this feature with the new default skin estuary?
I cycled through all views with no success.

RE: Feature Requests - bilgepump - 2016-10-12

(2016-10-12, 22:30)moviefan65 Wrote: Hm, I'm always using the latest Milhouse-build for Raspberry Pi2/3. You have this feature with the new default skin estuary?
I cycled through all views with no success.
Yes, I certainly have it. I noticed it when it appeared, because it is very useful. I just changed a few views, and it's there on different ones. I am not using a raspberry pi though, I'm using a "normal" PC with windows. Perhaps the absence of the feature is related to the raspberry pi build?

RE: Feature Requests - THX1138 - 2016-10-19

Hi there!

Updated to Krypton 4 days ago. Estuary is very big step forward in case of user experience, especially the advanced movie infos from themoviedb.org. Thanx for your great work!

As I have ripped my DVDs incl. bonus features to seperate .mkvs, I'd like to have native support for the Video Extras addon: http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:VideoExtra.

Is that possible?