Kodi Community Forum
Feature Requests - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Feature Requests (/showthread.php?tid=262603)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: Feature Requests - billy_04 - 2016-12-23

(2016-12-03, 19:37)kinghop Wrote: What has happened to Fullscreen mode for music? This latest update (beta 6) has added a constant overlay to the Fullscreen showing a huge clock in the corner and progress bar for song play along with a couple other minor elements. For me Fullscreen should show the visualization only during song play. Whats the point of having a visualization going if its covered up and no more ability to use no visualization for a blank screen since new overlay is always there? Song info should still show at the beginning of each song and upon mouse movement/screen interaction, like Confluence.

+1

Estuary skin looks nice, very nice actually... However, the static overlays need to 100% disappear during visualization both for aesthetics and to avoid potential image persistence on the display. I've reverted back to Confluence for the time being, but would really like to be able to use Estuary.

kinghop, it's nice to see I'm not the only person that is affected by this.

RE: Feature Requests - CEOofOGN - 2016-12-24

(2016-12-23, 21:13)Smiggel Wrote: I would like be able to turn of "In progress" lists on the homescreen. I really don't like them and don't need them. I prefer the latest added movies, tv series, etc on top.

+1

RE: Feature Requests - docwra - 2016-12-24

Noticed that support for overall "rating" field was missing for music tracks.

Only user rating seems to show.

RE: Feature Requests - nuwonda - 2016-12-24

(2016-03-03, 17:28)dukester Wrote: - Audio and video formats from "info" page added to at least some of the "Views" (DolbyHD, DTS, 5.1, 7.1, H264, MPEG4, etc etc)
- PVR channel logo support, maybe with on/off selection

when playing a track the file format is displayed at the bottom left, e.g. "MP3", is there an option to have the bitrate displayed next to it?

Also top left says "Now playing..." with Track xx/yy beneath but once the title/cover slides out of view there is no track name displayed... would make more sense to have "Now playing: < track title > (xx/yy)" instead?

RE: Feature Requests - Font Size - AshG - 2016-12-29

Having done a quick thread search, there's been a couple of requests to increase the font size and I would like to echo these requests.

Mainly the issue for me is in the Live TV section - the EPG & the info bar for full screen. Like most who use live TV (I guess) I'm using a Full size TV (as opposed to a PC monitor) and sit ~ 3M away.

I have modded my own version as a short term solution, but ideally would like to use the formal version so I can continue to receive the updates.

Does the team have any appetite to look at this or even better accept PR's to fix ( not that I'm overly au fait with git but can read and learn!)

RE: Feature Requests - Spirou - 2016-12-30

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature request, but, please, add a play disc button to replay DVDs.Still missing in Krypton RC1

RE: Feature Requests - Trillium - 2016-12-30

I'd like to suggest a feature to allow users to move the horizontal grouping list order for the default movie and tv categories.

For example, the default groupings in the movies category list from top to bottom is:

1) In Progress Movies
2) Recently Added Movies
3) Unwatched Movies
4) Random Movies

It would be nice if the user could set Recently Added Movies to the top of the list, for instance.

Thanks for the consideration.

RE: Feature Requests - mazey - 2016-12-31

(2016-12-30, 23:08)Trillium Wrote: I'd like to suggest a feature to allow users to move the horizontal grouping list order for the default movie and tv categories.

For example, the default groupings in the movies category list from top to bottom is:

1) In Progress Movies
2) Recently Added Movies
3) Unwatched Movies
4) Random Movies

It would be nice if the user could set Recently Added Movies to the top of the list, for instance.

Thanks for the consideration.

+1

RE: Feature Requests - dirtydesaster - 2016-12-31

1) I'd like to have some poster-widget-rows for the tv-series section. (like the movie section) recently added series, random series, etc.

I've seen all my Episode, so I don't have any Posters there Sad

2) An Option to disable the genre & Studios nodes. (newest build have a disable-option for the movie section)

3) Can you remove the watched-status from the "recently added movies" ? So this row is actual the same as "unwatched movies"
It's better to have a real "recently added movie" row as the "recently added unwatched movies"

RE: Feature Requests - Andrew-M - 2017-01-07

Thanks for all your efforts with Estuary. I have a few requests regarding the music section.

In previous Krypton builds I was thrilled over the “Next tracks” in the bottom right of full screen mode. Sadly it seems to be removed now. Any chance to bring this back?

In playlist mode, the current playing track text overlaps the playlist text and makes it hard to read.

In Media Settings for music the Track Naming Template has been removed. I really miss this option to customize how songs are presented.

Finally, I wonder why the “Wall view” is removed from the category Singles. I can browse my Albums and Compilations in wall view, but not my Singles – they are fixed to List View, which seems odd to me.

RE: Feature Requests - docwra - 2017-01-08

"Files" button for TVShows, Movies and Music Videos

Its already there for Music.

EDIT: oh and another one. "Compilation" button on the music home screen would also be nice.

RE: Feature Requests - bloonen - 2017-01-09

What happened with the custom background in Estuary? Thought i was able to add a custom picture in Estuary once.
Can anybody help me?

RE: Feature Requests - nuwonda - 2017-01-09

why do none of the movie views show the movie rating? (e.g. IMDB). There seems to be no option to have this displayed anywhere unless you pull up the info screen of a selected movie. Yes, I can sort by rating but still, it wouldn't show the rating on any list view...

RE: Feature Requests - Simograndi - 2017-01-10

Hi could you add a battery indicator? Nowdays Kodi is running more and more mobile devices too, and would be very useful an indicator (maybe optional) as this is the default skin and it already has a touch support for this kind of devices.

Thx

RE: Feature Requests - alexb38 - 2017-01-11

(2017-01-09, 19:32)nuwonda Wrote: why do none of the movie views show the movie rating? (e.g. IMDB). There seems to be no option to have this displayed anywhere unless you pull up the info screen of a selected movie. Yes, I can sort by rating but still, it wouldn't show the rating on any list view...

+1

(2016-12-23, 23:11)billy_04 Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 19:37)kinghop Wrote: What has happened to Fullscreen mode for music? This latest update (beta 6) has added a constant overlay to the Fullscreen showing a huge clock in the corner and progress bar for song play along with a couple other minor elements. For me Fullscreen should show the visualization only during song play. Whats the point of having a visualization going if its covered up and no more ability to use no visualization for a blank screen since new overlay is always there? Song info should still show at the beginning of each song and upon mouse movement/screen interaction, like Confluence.

+1

Estuary skin looks nice, very nice actually... However, the static overlays need to 100% disappear during visualization both for aesthetics and to avoid potential image persistence on the display. I've reverted back to Confluence for the time being, but would really like to be able to use Estuary.

kinghop, it's nice to see I'm not the only person that is affected by this.

+1
I totally agree with both of you.

Also I'd really like to see an horizontal version of Estuary, like it was on Confluence.
Estuary is a beautiful and modern skin which makes Confluence look like history, but I think that going back to a vertical menu (on the home for Movies, TV Shows, Music, Add-ons, ...) is a step backward. It reminds me of the old PM3.HD skin.

The horizontal bar could fit just below the "Categories" line and the power/settings/search buttons could fit besides the clock for example.
With an horizontal bar we could have the addons back where they belong under Movies, TV and Music menus and not stuck in a separate menu.

I understand that some people like having a vertical bar, but I'm quite certain that some would rather have an horizontal one.
So why don't let people have the choice ? Smile
If nobody wants to do it maybe if I have time I'll look into it but I have no experience in skin making.

Also, a friend of mine said that he doesn't like the media view with the list in the middle and infos on the left and right.
I agree and I'd like to see a media view with the item list on the left and infos on the right with the movie poster and the synopsis under.
But I also like to see the fanarts so the menus over it should not be too opaque. Maybe a half screen view like "Media Info 2" on Confluence could be nice.