Kodi Community Forum
Apple Movie Trailers script skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Apple Movie Trailers script skin (/showthread.php?tid=26292)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Nuka1195 - 2007-11-05

keep only one control with id 2150

and try

add:
Code:
<disabledcolor>FFFFFFFF</disabledcolor>
<enable>Control.IsVisible(50)</enable>

- spaz7986 - 2007-11-07

I tried it but no luck... didn't work. Any other ideas?

- Nuka1195 - 2007-11-07

Yes, look at my code again, i edited it.

- spaz7986 - 2007-11-07

was it the enable tag that had the mistake?

- spaz7986 - 2007-11-08

That worked... thanks for the help. Does the <enable> tag control the <textcolor> tag or does it control the <disabledcolor> tag?

- Nuka1195 - 2007-11-08

well if it's true, then the control is "enabled", if it's false then it's "disabled", so...

- spaz7986 - 2007-11-08

so basically the enable tag just states when the control is "enabled" therefore using <textcolor> when the control is enabled and <disabledcolor> when the control is disabled? And if that is the case (other than being able to change font colors for certain conditions) what is the point of enabling and disabling a control?

- spaz7986 - 2007-11-08

So far I've just completed coding and images for the 4:3 ratio script-Apple_Movie_Trailers-main.xml
Any opionions of things that should be changed/added/removed?

Screenies of my progress:

Default theme with the different viewtypes:

Different themes in use with the script (I have the skin loading your theme images for the background if your using the mc360 skin)

- spaz7986 - 2007-11-13

I don't have any screenshots but, I've finished the coding for the main xml file in the PAL folder (4:3 ratio). I just finished the coding before I left for college which is where I am now. This new code makes the gui look a heck of a lot better then my previous screenshots. I still have to move/resize a couple things for widescreen then I will upload that too... (if you want feel free to post screenshots of your successful installation since I can't currently)...

Installation:

1. Rename "script-Apple_Movie_Trailers-main.xml" to anything else to avoid overwriting it. (E:\apps\XBMC\scripts\Apple Movie Trailers\resources\skins\Default\PAL\script-Apple_Movie_Trailers-main.xml)
2. FTP this file to the same location.
3. Rename "script-Apple_Movie_Trailers-main.xml" in E:\apps\XBMC\skins\MC360\PAL\ to anything else which forces XBMC to use the new one you just place in the 1st step.

(For some reason when I tried placing my xml file in the MC360\PAL\ folder the Mirror diffuse image on the main poster showed up fully opaque)

- spaz7986 - 2007-11-15

official release here

- Nuka1195 - 2008-07-09

some changes to AMT that affect the skinning. we are at version pre-0.99.6 now

Quote:[SIZE=1]
- changed: default skins no longer set category label directly. you now use ListItem.Genre, also added another label for genre list use: Container(60).ListItem.Genre and set the appropriate visible conditions

[SIZE=1]- changed: version -> pre-0.99.6 (database rewrite)
- changed: a list container is no longer required. (* see note)
- changed: context menu will now work on any container control (* see note)
- changed: now saves the release date instead of just year in db
- changed: set a property name releasedate, both list and player. skinners can access it by ListItem.Property(releasedate)
- changed: set ListItem.Studio, ListItem.Year
- changed: HT plugin - version -> 1.3.1
- changed: AMT plugin - version -> 1.2.1
- changed: HT & AMT plugins - releasedate property

- changed: set Plot and PlotOutline for playlistitem's, since some skins use that for video info

- changed: default skin to use xbmc language string id 9 for title instead of the hard coded xbox media center

- changed: version -> pre-0.99.4
- changed: english language string id(255)
- added: install the proper libraries for the users environment (thanks elan_osx)
- fixed: plugin installer failed at copying thumbs on OS X and other platforms (thanks elan_osx)
- changed: settings now uses radiobutton controls instead of checkmarks, also streamlines the settings xml file
- added: settings now has a defaults button to reset values
- changed: default and lcars settings xml files

*XBMC revision 13984 or newer to work
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]