Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) (/showthread.php?tid=267343)

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 23/08/16) - Guilouz - 2016-08-23

(2016-08-23, 22:46)bmonster Wrote:
(2016-08-23, 13:37)luisfmoreira Wrote: I didn't know how to disable it, or what it was, and sometimes it hangs and just stays on screen (or the EPG info has a problem)!

Je te remercie Guilouz, salutations!!!r

Go into addons/ my addons/ services, And disable the next up notification add-on.

No, just go to skin settings / video OSD / and disable next up notification for Live TV.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 23/08/16) - birchy - 2016-08-24

Hi all. I've added Favorites to the home screen menu and positioned it at the top so that it is highlighted first on startup. Is it possible to also activate it automatically and/or display the items on the home screen at startup?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 23/08/16) - capnhowyoudo - 2016-08-24

Guilouz, I had checked the change log but don't see any mention of the clear logos being removed.

You had made it to where the clear logos would appear with the hub widget and cycle through without having to click on the widget it self.

on the new update 1.5.6 I do not eve get clearlogos.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 23/08/16) - Guilouz - 2016-08-24

(2016-08-24, 00:27)birchy Wrote: Hi all. I've added Favorites to the home screen menu and positioned it at the top so that it is highlighted first on startup. Is it possible to also activate it automatically and/or display the items on the home screen at startup?

Not understand.

(2016-08-24, 01:17)capnhowyoudo Wrote: Guilouz, I had checked the change log but don't see any mention of the clear logos being removed.

You had made it to where the clear logos would appear with the hub widget and cycle through without having to click on the widget it self.

on the new update 1.5.6 I do not eve get clearlogos.

I have remove Webservice from Skin Helper Service for Artworks because in some cases, it return bad artworks. Just download all artworks with Artwork Download and Artworks will go back.

It's working :

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 23/08/16) - ikaruz - 2016-08-24

Gouilouz

is there a german transifex member that can't german ?.

msgctxt "#31017"
msgid "Rated"
-msgstr "Altersfreigabe"
+msgstr "Bewertung"

that is wrong

look Post: #1238

Rated and Rating is not the same in German.
Rated = Alterfreigabe
Rating = Bewertung

(2016-08-24, 05:24)ikaruz Wrote: Gouilouz

is there a german transifex member that can't german ?.

msgctxt "#31017"
msgid "Rated"
-msgstr "Altersfreigabe"
+msgstr "Bewertung"

that is wrong

look Post: #1238

Rated and Rating is not the same in German.
Rated = Alterfreigabe
Rating = Bewertung

Correct it on Transifex. I have corrected skin language file for next release.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 23/08/16) - CooperCGN - 2016-08-24

First thanks for fixing the home screen show info problem, awesome work!

I have something weird happening: when I'm in my movies overview and go to the side bar menu by pressing up/left arrow and then try to do a search as soon as I type the letter E the PVR Manager icon appears rotating in the top right corner. I'm not even using the TV service...

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 23/08/16) - ikaruz - 2016-08-24

thank you

have made a transifex join request

Guilouz can you change the fallback of episodes from season poster to tv-show poster as backround?
because if you have only one season or the tv-show have only one season and there is no season-1.poster it fallback the backround to landscape

if think if you change season poster backround fallback to tv-show poster it look better or what you mean ?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 23/08/16) - Smog418 - 2016-08-24

I really like Estuary! Just one question, is it possible to put a movie line on the main menu to see more recent movie (year), not recent added?

Estuary MOD (UPDATED 23/08/16) - Guilouz - 2016-08-24

(2016-08-24, 12:58)ikaruz Wrote: thank you

have made a transifex join request

Guilouz can you change the fallback of episodes from season poster to tv-show poster as backround?
because if you have only one season or the tv-show have only one season and there is no season-1.poster it fallback the backround to landscape

if think if you change season poster backround fallback to tv-show poster it look better or what you mean ?

Not really understand.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

(2016-08-24, 14:11)Smog418 Wrote: I really like Estuary! Just one question, is it possible to put a movie line on the main menu to see more recent movie (year), not recent added?

You can create smartplaylist and use it when editing widgets.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 23/08/16) - avia - 2016-08-24

Is it possible to add a background image on a custom hub?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 23/08/16) - Sazzyquinn - 2016-08-24

(2016-08-23, 22:35)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 1.5.6 on repository :
• Hide notifications on fullscreen

Hi,

Is there an option to disable this? It would be cool if it's configurable if not.

I've currently set up my phone to forward some notifications (e.g. important emails from work, text messages from my wife, etc) to Kodi and I've gotten quite used to seeing the messages pop up on screen while I'm watching something.
I can see this feature being quite useful to a lot of people, but in my case it's a bit of a bummer not getting to see the messages anymore and having to pick up and check my phone instead. (which may or may not be in a different room, lying around)

Thanks in advance, awesome skin Smile Keep up the good work!

(2016-08-24, 17:14)Sazzyquinn Wrote:
(2016-08-23, 22:35)Guilouz Wrote: [NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]New Update 1.5.6 on repository :[/B]
• Hide notifications on fullscreen

Hi,

Is there an option to disable this? It would be cool if it's configurable if not.

I've currently set up my phone to forward some notifications (e.g. important emails from work, text messages from my wife, etc) to Kodi and I've gotten quite used to seeing the messages pop up on screen while I'm watching something.
I can see this feature being quite useful to a lot of people, but in my case it's a bit of a bummer not getting to see the messages anymore and having to pick up and check my phone instead. (which may or may not be in a different room, lying around)

Thanks in advance, awesome skin Smile Keep up the good work!

Notifications are hidden are only from kodi (like artwork downloader, extended info) not notifications from your phone