Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) (/showthread.php?tid=267343)

Estuary MOD (UPDATED 29/08/16) - Guilouz - 2016-09-02

(2016-09-02, 12:26)CooperCGN Wrote: I'm bringing up that issue again (although I don't know if it's directly skin related). When for example I'm viewing my movies in the poster overview and go to the side menu (where I can sort movies, set filters and so on) and use the search function at the bottom (right over your logo) - not only pops up a completely different search dialog (not the T9 one) but it also acts weird e.g. typing the letter 'e' in the search field starts some PVR function.

Screnshot please

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 29/08/16) - CooperCGN - 2016-09-02

1. Going to the search function in movie view mode...

2. brings up this search dialog

3. When typing letter 'e' it starts the PVR function (see top right corner)

4. When exiting the search dialog I get the following screen...

Using latest build of Kodi and Skin

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 29/08/16) - Bonecrusher - 2016-09-02

Hey Guilouz,

I got three requests Smile

First request: Is it possible to remove the text above the picture in a custom hub?

Second request: Is it possible to add the number of movies, tv shows and music in the corner of the main menu?

Third request: Is it possible to change the transparency in the main menu to 0% and for the rest of the skin to another value?

Thank you for the best skin for Kodi Krypton Smile

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 29/08/16) - snarfo - 2016-09-02

(2016-09-02, 02:26)snarfo Wrote:
(2016-09-02, 01:22)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-09-01, 22:01)Syncopation Wrote: ok so we all agree that the default behavior is broken. @Guilouz would you be willing to adjust that behavior? the default estuary behaves as expected.

What do you mean? I'm not really understand.

When you are on the home screen with the TV, Movies, Music, Addons, Weather, etc. on the left side of the screen--- if you highlight TV and press right the highlight should go to the top row of your media (recently added or whatever). Instead the highlight goes to the small row of icons ABOVE your media where you can perform actions like updating the library or whatever. Logically navigating from any item on the left should by default take you to your media instead of the tool icons above them.

EDIT: Crap, I meant press RIGHT from the left menu, not left. Sorry, I was too tired to be writing anything last night :-)

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 29/08/16) - Gracus - 2016-09-02

(2016-09-02, 11:55)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-09-01, 05:50)Gracus Wrote:
(2016-08-31, 15:20)Guilouz Wrote: https://github.com/phil65/script.module.kodi65

Has been updated yesterday.

I use the link but it does not solve the issue

Finally find it: actionhandler seems not updated about the "codecinfo ->playerdebug" thing

Made the change myself and now it works!

actionhandler not needed now. You must install latest script.module.t9.search : https://github.com/phil65/script.module.t9.search

It works great now!

It could be usefull to add links to latest kodi65 and/or T9 in the OP with the others add-ons links

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 29/08/16) - Syncopation - 2016-09-02

(2016-09-02, 15:10)snarfo Wrote:
(2016-09-02, 02:26)snarfo Wrote:
(2016-09-02, 01:22)Guilouz Wrote: What do you mean? I'm not really understand.

When you are on the home screen with the TV, Movies, Music, Addons, Weather, etc. on the left side of the screen--- if you highlight TV and press right the highlight should go to the top row of your media (recently added or whatever). Instead the highlight goes to the small row of icons ABOVE your media where you can perform actions like updating the library or whatever. Logically navigating from any item on the left should by default take you to your media instead of the tool icons above them.

EDIT: Crap, I meant press RIGHT from the left menu, not left. Sorry, I was too tired to be writing anything last night :-)

Yup, that's the issue that brougt me here. Not related to T9 from what I can tell. Pressing left does nothing for me. So the request is to go to the widget area and not to the top icons.

Does that make sense Guiluoz?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 29/08/16) - Guilouz - 2016-09-02

(2016-09-02, 12:37)CooperCGN Wrote: 1. Going to the search function in movie view mode...

2. brings up this search dialog

3. When typing letter 'e' it starts the PVR function (see top right corner)

4. When exiting the search dialog I get the following screen...

Using latest build of Kodi and Skin

I have not reproduce this issue.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 29/08/16) - Pasado - 2016-09-02

(2016-09-02, 12:26)CooperCGN Wrote: I'm bringing up that issue again (although I don't know if it's directly skin related). When for example I'm viewing my movies in the poster overview and go to the side menu (where I can sort movies, set filters and so on) and use the search function at the bottom (right above your logo) - not only pops up a completely different search dialog (not the T9 one) but it also acts weird e.g. typing the letter 'e' in the search field starts some PVR function.

I can 2nd that, if 'e' is typed in via the keyboard then it attempts to start the PVR manager as well! I tried to see if it was the same in the default Estuary skin but that doesn't have a search in the pop out menu, so it would seem that it could be skin related or maybe a bug in Kodi 17 itself.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 29/08/16) - snarfo - 2016-09-02

(2016-09-02, 19:40)Syncopation Wrote:
(2016-09-02, 15:10)snarfo Wrote:
(2016-09-02, 02:26)snarfo Wrote: When you are on the home screen with the TV, Movies, Music, Addons, Weather, etc. on the left side of the screen--- if you highlight TV and press right the highlight should go to the top row of your media (recently added or whatever). Instead the highlight goes to the small row of icons ABOVE your media where you can perform actions like updating the library or whatever. Logically navigating from any item on the left should by default take you to your media instead of the tool icons above them.

Yup, that's the issue that brougt me here. Not related to T9 from what I can tell. Pressing left does nothing for me. So the request is to go to the widget area and not to the top icons.

Yeah, this is completely unrelated to the t9 keyboard issue. This is purely a navigation logic issue.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 29/08/16) - elchupete - 2016-09-02

(2016-09-02, 21:56)snarfo Wrote:
(2016-09-02, 19:40)Syncopation Wrote:
(2016-09-02, 15:10)snarfo Wrote: EDIT: Crap, I meant press RIGHT from the left menu, not left. Sorry, I was too tired to be writing anything last night :-)

Yeah, this is completely unrelated to the t9 keyboard issue. This purely a navigation logic issue.

If you search a bit in this thread, you will find out, that this is the behavior how Guilouz has designed the mod.
He simply wants the skin to behave this way.
It is NOT a bug or broken feature.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 29/08/16) - Syncopation - 2016-09-02

(2016-09-02, 22:36)elchupete Wrote:
(2016-09-02, 21:56)snarfo Wrote:
(2016-09-02, 19:40)Syncopation Wrote: Yup, that's the issue that brougt me here. Not related to T9 from what I can tell. Pressing left does nothing for me. So the request is to go to the widget area and not to the top icons.

Yeah, this is completely unrelated to the t9 keyboard issue. This purely a navigation logic issue.

If you search a bit in this thread, you will find out, that this is the behavior how Guilouz has designed the mod.
He simply wants the skin to behave this way.
It is NOT a bug or broken feature.

Can you illuminate us about the reasoning behind that design choice? Please bear with me if I don't have capacity to go through 120 existing thread pages.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 29/08/16) - elchupete - 2016-09-03

As I wrote. Its the way how Guilouz likes it.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 29/08/16) - Pasado - 2016-09-03

Guilouz is after all the coder for this Skin Mod and if people would like things done a different way then you should maybe look into making your own Mod, personally I like it just the way it is. Smile

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 29/08/16) - Synopis - 2016-09-03

(2016-09-03, 01:47)elchupete Wrote: As I wrote. Its the way how Guilouz likes it.

That's a pretty terrible excuse.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 29/08/16) - Pasado - 2016-09-03

(2016-09-03, 02:07)Synopis Wrote:
(2016-09-03, 01:47)elchupete Wrote: As I wrote. Its the way how Guilouz likes it.

That's a pretty terrible excuse.

Why would you say that Synopis? it is not an excuse it is fact!