Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) (/showthread.php?tid=267343)

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - Bonecrusher - 2016-09-06

(2016-09-02, 13:13)Bonecrusher Wrote: Hey Guilouz,

I got three requests Smile

First request: Is it possible to remove the text above the picture in a custom hub?

Second request: Is it possible to add the number of movies, tv shows and music in the corner of the main menu?

Third request: Is it possible to change the transparency in the main menu to 0% and for the rest of the skin to another value?

Thank you for the best skin for Kodi Krypton Smile

Any chance to make this requests possible? Angel

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - merlin2k - 2016-09-06

Hi there

where can I enable , disable and edit this?
I find it nowhere

watch gallery

thx all

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - rudrood - 2016-09-06

(2016-08-28, 03:51)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-28, 01:09)bmonster Wrote:
(2016-08-27, 20:14)rudrood Wrote: Just installed the modded skin, it's great.
But on live tv section the first time I select it the list of channels is shown as it should (screenshot 1), but the second time (or after a standby) the list disappears (see screenshot 2), when I change back to to Original Estuary it works oke all the time. After reboot it's oke the first time again, but then it fails.
Using Libreelec latest version and the skin from the repo (all dependencies installed) on both pc and rpi2.

watch gallery

Yes I can confirm I have the same issue, 1st time i go into tv its OK, but the 2nd time i go into tv its blank or sometimes shows a list of my attached drives.

I don't have touch this, it's same code (MyPVRChannels.xml) as original estuary except adjustment of esthetic appearence.

Just found that this only happens when you enter the tvchannel menu via the TV button in the main menu (not when I only use the keyboard shortcut: h).
When I check what this button does in "customise main menu" it says: Activate Window(TVChannels,return). When I change this to Activate Window(TVChannels) the problem is gone.
Same is true for the Radio main menu button.
Don't know why the return command is there, if there's no purpose maybe it can be changed in the skin on repo.

Thanks

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - Gracus - 2016-09-06

Find an issue!

Do not know which part of the skin is the culprit but if you try to use "clean library" in Kodi settings then it will works for movies but not for TVshows

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - levil1 - 2016-09-06

Hello,

I have already used your excelent old MOD (Eminence 2) and now I would like to use Estuary MOD
but i think I found an issue. I have two profiles and when i want to logout it crash.

If i log the profile with default skin i can logout without problem, i can choice another profile.
But if i log with profile Estuary MOD it's impossible to logout without crash (freeze).
Only way to change user when i logged with Estuary MOD is reboot ;(

Is that I forgot to parametrer something in Estuary MOD ?

I have tested with clean install without any library and i have same problem.

Sorry for my poor english

Thanks for your great Job !

Raspberry PI 2 and PI 3.
LibreELEC 7.90.005 / Kodi Krypton v17.0-beta1

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - Guilouz - 2016-09-06

(2016-09-06, 08:56)Bonecrusher Wrote:
(2016-09-02, 13:13)Bonecrusher Wrote: Hey Guilouz,

I got three requests Smile

First request: Is it possible to remove the text above the picture in a custom hub?

Second request: Is it possible to add the number of movies, tv shows and music in the corner of the main menu?

Third request: Is it possible to change the transparency in the main menu to 0% and for the rest of the skin to another value?

Thank you for the best skin for Kodi Krypton Smile

Any chance to make this requests possible? Angel

For 2nd it's possible, for others no.

(2016-09-06, 10:03)merlin2k Wrote: Hi there

where can I enable , disable and edit this?
I find it nowhere

watch gallery

thx all

There is no this setting in my MOD.

(2016-09-06, 15:40)rudrood Wrote:
(2016-08-28, 03:51)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-08-28, 01:09)bmonster Wrote: Yes I can confirm I have the same issue, 1st time i go into tv its OK, but the 2nd time i go into tv its blank or sometimes shows a list of my attached drives.

I don't have touch this, it's same code (MyPVRChannels.xml) as original estuary except adjustment of esthetic appearence.

Just found that this only happens when you enter the tvchannel menu via the TV button in the main menu (not when I only use the keyboard shortcut: h).
When I check what this button does in "customise main menu" it says: Activate Window(TVChannels,return). When I change this to Activate Window(TVChannels) the problem is gone.
Same is true for the Radio main menu button.
Don't know why the return command is there, if there's no purpose maybe it can be changed in the skin on repo.

Thanks

Thanks for your search. It will be fixed in next release.

(2016-09-06, 17:43)Gracus Wrote: Find an issue!

Do not know which part of the skin is the culprit but if you try to use "clean library" in Kodi settings then it will works for movies but not for TVshows

Not skin issue. For me clean library clean correctly movies and tv shows.

(2016-09-06, 17:54)levil1 Wrote: Hello,

I have already used your excelent old MOD (Eminence 2) and now I would like to use Estuary MOD
but i think I found a bug. I have two profiles and when i want to logout it crash.

If i log the profile with default skin i can logout without problem, i can choice another profile.
But if i log with profile Estuary MOD it's impossible to logout without crash (freeze).
Only way to change user when i logged with Estuary MOD is reboot ;(

Is that I forgot to parametrer something in Estuary MOD ?

I have tested with clean install without any library and i have same problem.

Sorry for my poor english

Thanks for your great Job !

Raspberry PI 2 and PI 3.
LibreELEC 7.90.005 / Kodi Krypton v17.0-beta1

Need debug log.

(2016-09-06, 18:01)Guilouz Wrote:

but i think I found a bug. I have two profiles and when i want to logout it crash.

Need debug log.

Ok i try to find this ! but i have never see where i found debug log... HuhBig Grin

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - Gracus - 2016-09-06

(2016-09-06, 18:00)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-09-06, 17:43)Gracus Wrote: Find an issue!

Not skin issue. For me clean library clean correctly movies and tv shows.

Weird

Works perfectly on stock estuary and does not work for TVshows as soon as I install estuary MOD

I found this "kodi.log" and "kodi.old.log" ? it's right ?

pastbin kodi.log

pastbin kodi.old.log

But i dont know if crash is log because I have to need hard reboot (unplug power)

(2016-09-06, 18:08)levil1 Wrote:
(2016-09-06, 18:01)Guilouz Wrote:

Need debug log.

Ok i try to find this ! but i have never see where i found debug log... HuhBig Grin

Here: http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Advanced

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - Pasado - 2016-09-06

(2016-09-06, 18:57)levil1 Wrote: I found this "kodi.log" and "kodi.old.log" ? it's right ?

pastbin kodi.log

pastbin kodi.old.log

But i dont know if crash is log because I have to need hard reboot (unplug power)

I don't think that the crashing is due to this MOD, I just had to do a clean install because I messed something up Confused I haven't installed this MOD yet and Kodi crashed when I exited the program!