Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) (/showthread.php?tid=267343)

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - Corey2112 - 2016-09-23

Some thumbs does not appear in Recently added episodes in TV Show widget.Image

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - Igrgic - 2016-09-23

I create two movie library based on video library sources
1 Movies
2 Kids movies

How to create widget "Recent added movies"s for only Kids movies?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - jctennis - 2016-09-23

(2016-09-23, 23:04)Igrgic Wrote: I create two movie library based on video library sources
1 Movies
2 Kids movies

How to create widget "Recent added movies"s for only Kids movies?
You will likely have to create a smart Playlist and point the widget to that.

You can also find me at http://theaterverse.com

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - bmonster - 2016-09-23

(2016-09-23, 16:59)Corey2112 Wrote: Some thumbs does not appear in Recently added episodes in TV Show widget.Image

You have to wait for tvdb to get one, occasionally they don't have them straight away.
I also believe if you watch the file, it'll create its own, but I maybe wrong.

Make sure the follow setting is enabled.

Settings/media/videos/extract thumbnails from video files.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - benrita - 2016-09-24

Can time, date and weather be moved from bottom right hand corner to top black bar to allow more horizontal advanced menu icons to be shown.
Thank you for this great mod.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - pkscout - 2016-09-24

I'm having a weird problem, and it's taken me a bit to duplicate it. Now that I have, I thought I'd mention it.

Basically I was noticing that on the TV submenu everything was being duplicated. It only showed up once when you're in editing things, but after the menus are rebuilt and you go to the TV menu, you get two of every sub-menu icon. If I deleted the entire menu and recreated it, everything was fine and I could even add menu items with no problem. What I finally realized if that if you have the TV menu have any other name besides TV, the sub menu items are duplicated. So when I change it to Live TV, I get duplicate sub menus. If I change it back to TV then everything is fine.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - hellothere123 - 2016-09-24

Will this work on an android kodi box or is this just for pc?
If it is valid for the android box do I download all the files and load the zip on the android or can I just load from repository? btw I can't seem to locate the Guilouz repository off my android box...thanks!

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - BobCratchett - 2016-09-24

@pkscout - whilst the main menu item is labelled 'TV', can you please check if there is a file called 'livetv.DATA.xml' in userdata (wiki)/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts and, if so, delete it - if it's an issue with the Skin Shortcuts script rather than a skin issue, the most likely cause is a bad xml file which for some reason has all the menu entries in it twice (probably due to a bug when saving the submenu) and which is being used when the menu item is set to that name.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - Pasado - 2016-09-24

(2016-09-24, 19:40)hellothere123 Wrote: Will this work on an android kodi box or is this just for pc?
If it is valid for the android box do I download all the files and load the zip on the android or can I just load from repository? btw I can't seem to locate the Guilouz repository off my android box...thanks!

All you need to do is download Guilouz Repository zipfile then load it on the android, that will add the repository, you can then install the MOD, Note: this is for Kodi 17 Krypton Only

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - hellothere123 - 2016-09-24

(2016-09-24, 19:54)Pasado Wrote:
(2016-09-24, 19:40)hellothere123 Wrote: Will this work on an android kodi box or is this just for pc?

All you need to do is download Guilouz Repository zipfile then load it on the android, that will add the repository, you can then install the MOD, Note: this is for Kodi 17 Krypton Only

thankyou!!
I'll download the needed zip files and the repo...thanks

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - pkscout - 2016-09-25

(2016-09-24, 19:43)BobCratchett Wrote: @pkscout - whilst the main menu item is labelled 'TV', can you please check if there is a file called 'livetv.DATA.xml' in userdata (wiki)/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts and, if so, delete it - if it's an issue with the Skin Shortcuts script rather than a skin issue, the most likely cause is a bad xml file which for some reason has all the menu entries in it twice (probably due to a bug when saving the submenu) and which is being used when the menu item is set to that name.

That XML file was there, and it did have the menu items duplicated in the XML file. I deleted it, but the script just recreated the bad file. I checked, and it looks like I have the current version of skin shortcuts (1.0.10). So for now I'm just leaving that one named TV.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - hellothere123 - 2016-09-25

I downloaded all files and repo and unzipped successfully on my android box. I loaded up the estuary mod successfully. But wat I see on screen is similar ut not as detailed or nice looking as what screenshots you have. What am I missing. What I see on screen doesn't have all the functionality or it seems like its half loaded and my estuary mod is updated. Please help. Thx

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - hellothere123 - 2016-09-26

(2016-09-25, 19:48)hellothere123 Wrote: I downloaded all files and repo and unzipped successfully on my android box. I loaded up the estuary mod successfully. But wat I see on screen is similar ut not as detailed or nice looking as what screenshots you have. What am I missing. What I see on screen doesn't have all the functionality or it seems like its half loaded and my estuary mod is updated. Please help. Thx

Or maybe I have it wrong. This is a mod to the skin but not a build. I guess we create our own build?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - cspack - 2016-09-26

(2016-09-26, 00:41)hellothere123 Wrote:
(2016-09-25, 19:48)hellothere123 Wrote: I downloaded all files and repo and unzipped successfully on my android box. I loaded up the estuary mod successfully. But wat I see on screen is similar ut not as detailed or nice looking as what screenshots you have. What am I missing. What I see on screen doesn't have all the functionality or it seems like its half loaded and my estuary mod is updated. Please help. Thx

Or maybe I have it wrong. This is a mod to the skin but not a build. I guess we create our own build?

You're making it more complicated than it is. Simply download the zip file for Guilouz's repo using the link at the bottom of the first post. No need to unzip anything. Then in Kodi go to Settings->Addons and choose "Install from zip file" and select the zip file you downloaded. Next go back to "Install from Repository", select the Guilouz repo and install the skin. The Additional addons can be installed using the "Install from zip" method as well.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - Gracus - 2016-09-26

Seems like I can not change skin colors anymore with latest nightly (or latest addons update)

Anyone else?