Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) (/showthread.php?tid=267343)

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - Pasado - 2016-09-26

(2016-09-26, 12:51)Gracus Wrote: Seems like I can not change skin colors anymore with latest nightly (or latest addons update)

Anyone else?

Sorry mate, seems you might be the only one, everything still works my end.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - berkhornet - 2016-09-26

(2016-09-26, 12:51)Gracus Wrote: Seems like I can not change skin colors anymore with latest nightly (or latest addons update)

Anyone else?

Hi. I have the same problem. The Kodi log file has the error message "18:09:27 T:6156 NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> Deprecated method: COLORPICKER. Please call script.skin.helper.colorpicker directly"

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - Guilouz - 2016-09-26

(2016-09-26, 19:14)berkhornet Wrote:

Anyone else?

Hi. I have the same problem. The Kodi log file has the error message "18:09:27 T:6156 NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> Deprecated method: COLORPICKER. Please call script.skin.helper.colorpicker directly"

There is some changes with skin helper service. There is now a new addon for color picker here : https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.skin.helper.colorpicker

I come back, I prepare a new update.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - berkhornet - 2016-09-26

(2016-09-26, 20:34)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-09-26, 19:14)berkhornet Wrote:

Anyone else?

There is some changes with skin helper service. There is now a new addon for color picker here : https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.skin.helper.colorpicker

I come back, I prepare a new update.

thanks for this

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - hellothere123 - 2016-09-27

(2016-09-26, 05:06)cspack Wrote:
(2016-09-26, 00:41)hellothere123 Wrote:
(2016-09-25, 19:48)hellothere123 Wrote: I downloaded all files and repo and unzipped successfully on my android box. I loaded up the estuary mod successfully. But wat I see on screen is similar ut not as detailed or nice looking as what screenshots you have. What am I missing. What I see on screen doesn't have all the functionality or it seems like its half loaded and my estuary mod is updated. Please help. Thx

Or maybe I have it wrong. This is a mod to the skin but not a build. I guess we create our own build?

You're making it more complicated than it is. Simply download the zip file for Guilouz's repo using the link at the bottom of the first post. No need to unzip anything. Then in Kodi go to Settings->Addons and choose "Install from zip file" and select the zip file you downloaded. Next go back to "Install from Repository", select the Guilouz repo and install the skin. The Additional addons can be installed using the "Install from zip" method as well.

I downloaded all the needed and additional files along with the repo zip. I install from zip all of the files on my android box. Problem is even after a fresh kodi install I only have 4 items on the side. Movies tv addons and a fourth I can't remember. I don't have the same setup as shown on page 1 of this thread. Only error I see come up is skin shortcut error please check log. I'm not sure how to post a photo but when I load everything up as directed I don't have all of the icons to upcoming movies or shows airing. The main screen just has a background only. I must have a setting wrong but I don't know how to fix it

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - BobCratchett - 2016-09-27

The main menu is managed by the Skin Shortcuts script so if the script is giving you an error, you really do need to check the log Wink

See here - debug log (wiki) - for details of how to provide a log.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - Sjharris - 2016-09-27

Fantastic looking mod, I might give it a try. Is it possible to get a list of all the addons that are needed or are supported by this mod so that people looking at this know what they need to add in order to get their systems looking the same?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - benrita - 2016-09-27

(2016-09-27, 07:15)Sjharris Wrote: Fantastic looking mod, I might give it a try. Is it possible to get a list of all the addons that are needed or are supported by this mod so that people looking at this know what they need to add in order to get their systems looking the same?
Read very 1st post by OP

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - Sjharris - 2016-09-27

(2016-09-27, 09:48)benrita Wrote:
(2016-09-27, 07:15)Sjharris Wrote: Fantastic looking mod, I might give it a try. Is it possible to get a list of all the addons that are needed or are supported by this mod so that people looking at this know what they need to add in order to get their systems looking the same?
Read very 1st post by OP

Yes I've seen these but are they just scripts or are they the actual addons needed? Sorry, not sure on the correct terminology Huh

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/09/16) - benrita - 2016-09-27

(2016-09-27, 09:55)Sjharris Wrote:
(2016-09-27, 09:48)benrita Wrote:
Read very 1st post by OP

Yes I've seen these but are they just scripts or are they the actual addons needed? Sorry, not sure on the correct terminology Huh
As OP states some are "Required Addons" and some are "Additional Addons"
Install both options to be safe.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 27/09/16) - Guilouz - 2016-09-27

New Update 1.6.0 on repository :

• Add in progress/watched flag icons for widgets
• Add 'Stop Scanning' option to Submenu
• Add vertical scrollbar to channel list in PVR Guide
• Add fallback labels to some viewtypes
• Add 'Add timer' button in PVR info dialog
• Add script.skin.helper.colorpicker in necessary addon
• Add recordings widget to home screen
• Separate tv/radio widgets for current and next recording
• Fix selection with Picture Widget and Hub Widget when 'Select widget first' is enable
• Fix shortcut issue with Live TV and Radios
• Fix navigation issue with PVR Guide
• Fix missing Options button in the BottomBar in pictures section
• Fix non-scrolling plot for PVR recordings
• Fix on PVR widgets
• Workaround for navigation issue on dialog addon settings
• Drop some PVR viewtypes
• Remove window type, id and zorder defenitions
• Hide 'Update Library' button in Addon section
• Avoid empty variables
• Many other fixes

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 27/09/16) - Pasado - 2016-09-28

(2016-09-27, 23:15)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 1.6.0 on repository :

Cheers mate, great work in such a short time, hope you had a good vacation.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 27/09/16) - schumi2004 - 2016-09-28

(2016-09-18, 17:57)Cyphress Wrote:
(2016-09-17, 22:30)schumi2004 Wrote: Has something changed regarding animated movie posters?
What i know is that i should have latest skin helper service installed and enable animated posters in skin settings and posters will be downloaded automaticly.
But after a clean install this doesn't seem to be the case anymore, no animated posters downloaded at all and nothing in debug log either.

Any tips?

I was wondering the same thing

Could you try deleting your Textures*.db file and restart Kodi?
It seems that did the trick on my end.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 27/09/16) - bmonster - 2016-09-28

Hi guilouz,

Hope you had a good holiday.

Is it possible to add "information" and " extended info" to the context menu on the "recently added" and "in progress" widgets, like it is on "unwatched" and " random movies"

Kind regards

Bucky...

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 27/09/16) - snarfo - 2016-09-28

(2016-09-28, 14:59)bmonster Wrote: Hi guilouz,

Hope you had a good holiday.

Is it possible to add "information" and " extended info" to the context menu on the "recently added" and "in progress" widgets, like it is on "unwatched" and " random movies"

Kind regards

Bucky...

I'll second that idea...