Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) (/showthread.php?tid=267343)

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/10/16) - Pasado - 2016-10-09

(2016-10-09, 03:52)phil65 Wrote: you have to press "I" (info action), that way it will stay active permanently.

Thanks a lot phil65 Cool

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/10/16) - berkhornet - 2016-10-09

(2016-10-09, 07:49)Pasado Wrote:
(2016-10-09, 03:52)phil65 Wrote: you have to press "I" (info action), that way it will stay active permanently.

Thanks a lot phil65 Cool

I noticed this behaviour on one system, but on my other system the CD case etc. remained visible without pressing "I".

There were two settings in the guisettings.xml file that seemed to effect this behaviour. These are in the <mymusic> section of this file. If you make these changes the CD case etc should remain visible:

<songthumbinvis>true</songthumbinvis>
<needsupdate>58</needsupdate>

The system that had these settings was an older one that had been through various Kodi upgrades. The one that didn't was a new install of Kodi 17.

I don't know if it's possible to change these settings via Kodi settings.

If you make these changes I suggest you backup your guisettings.xml file first.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/10/16) - ~zak - 2016-10-09

Thanks for the great mod, I have one question though. I am using two main menu items for movies and tv shows each (kids/adults). When I configure the widgets for the right hand side, I'd like to see recent movies and recent episodes respectively which kind of works. Right now it shows me recent movies for all movies in the kids and adult folder, but it doesnt separate them. I'd like to see recent movies just from the kids movie folder and then recent movies just from the adult movie folder, not from all movies together. Is this possible? Am I just missing something?

And secondly, how can I permanently delete files after I watched them? Isn't there an easier way?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/10/16) - Guilouz - 2016-10-09

(2016-10-09, 15:40)~zak Wrote: Thanks for the great mod, I have one question though. I am using two main menu items for movies and tv shows each (kids/adults). When I configure the widgets for the right hand side, I'd like to see recent movies and recent episodes respectively which kind of works. Right now it shows me recent movies for all movies in the kids and adult folder, but it doesnt separate them. I'd like to see recent movies just from the kids movie folder and then recent movies just from the adult movie folder, not from all movies together. Is this possible? Am I just missing something?

And secondly, how can I permanently delete files after I watched them? Isn't there an easier way?

You must need to create a smartplaylist with only movies for kids sort by most recently and then add this playlist as widgets. Same for adult movies to separate them.

You must allow rename and delete files in Kodi settings / Library / General. To delete file, use context menu on it.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 04/10/16) - stage - 2016-10-09

Hi Guilouz,

I have been using your Estuary MOD skin and it is really great - thank you for all the hard work!

Would is also be possible to include the information on the OSD that is present on the Estouchy skin?
It would be really nice to see the resolution.

I've included a picture of Estouchy below for reference:

Thank you very much.

(2016-10-09, 20:37)stage Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

I have been using your Estuary MOD skin and it is really great - thank you for all the hard work!

Would is also be possible to include the information on the OSD that is present on the Estouchy skin?

Thank you very much.

There is already this infos in my MOD ^^

New Update 1.6.2 on repository :

• Add seeklabel on music OSD

• Add new Icons view
Image Image

• Add info wall view for episodes

• Add script.module.simplecache in necessary addon
• Use RGB color space for country flags
• Changes in smartplaylist editor

• Misc fixes

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 09/10/16) - Pasado - 2016-10-09

(2016-10-09, 21:40)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 1.6.2 on repository :

Just one thing, have you managed to get Netflix working on kodi or is that just a background image?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 09/10/16) - Guilouz - 2016-10-09

(2016-10-09, 23:37)Pasado Wrote:
(2016-10-09, 21:40)Guilouz Wrote: New Update 1.6.2 on repository :

Just one thing, have you managed to get Netflix working on kodi or is that just a background image?

No it's just studio logo.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 09/10/16) - stage - 2016-10-10

(2016-10-09, 21:31)Guilouz Wrote:

Thank you very much.

Would it be at all possible to show the resolution on the first OSD page when you press 'm' on the keyboard?
Currently, as you have shown in your screenshot, you have to go into 'Media Info' which is the 'i' button and then navigate to the metadata tab.

Thank you

Estuary MOD (UPDATED 09/10/16) - Guilouz - 2016-10-10

(2016-10-10, 00:22)stage Wrote:
(2016-10-09, 21:31)Guilouz Wrote:

Thank you very much.

Would it be at all possible to show the resolution on the first OSD page when you press 'm' on the keyboard?
Currently, as you have shown in your screenshot, you have to go into 'Media Info' which is the 'i' button and then navigate to the metadata tab.

Thank you

No, "m" button is only to show player controls.

I don't want to change video osd info, it's good like this.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 09/10/16) - snarfo - 2016-10-10

Best Kodi skin ever! One small (I hope) request: would it be possible to add channel logo icons in the epg instead of the numbers and station letters?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 09/10/16) - Guilouz - 2016-10-10

(2016-10-10, 03:23)snarfo Wrote: Best Kodi skin ever! One small (I hope) request: would it be possible to add channel logo icons in the epg instead of the numbers and station letters?

Like that ?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 09/10/16) - bmonster - 2016-10-10

(2016-10-10, 12:28)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-10-10, 03:23)snarfo Wrote: Best Kodi skin ever! One small (I hope) request: would it be possible to add channel logo icons in the epg instead of the numbers and station letters?

Like that ?

I like this..

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 09/10/16) - snarfo - 2016-10-10

(2016-10-10, 12:28)Guilouz Wrote:

Like that ?

Yeah, if those are the station logos? Using the proper logos like these below. Personally I could do without the text descriptor next to the icon as well since for me it's just the jumbled letters of the station callsign, but either way having a station logo as it appears in the channel list view and the dvr views would be great!