Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) (/showthread.php?tid=267343)

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 08/11/16) - bmonster - 2016-11-14

(2016-11-14, 07:48)0ldfart Wrote: was recommended this skin from thread here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=245124

Two questions:

1. Is it possible to enable 'dual ratings'? - ie RT and IMDB? If so, how?

2. Is it possible to display MPAA ratings and ^ ratings in one of the views in the MOVIES section? - I cant seem to see a way to do this.

Thanks

Jim

Rotten tomato and IMDb should already be displayed, if not check you've not got them hidden. Skin settings/library options..

The ratings are normally shown at the bottom of the movie information, rt, popcorn time, and I'm not sure what the m is, metacritic I think..

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 08/11/16) - Iceman360 - 2016-11-14

(2016-11-13, 12:39)TheMystery Wrote: I have a problem with the tv shows widget.
If i change the order of the widgets then if i select the tv shows menu item then i see the posters of the originals order of the tv shows widget.
After 1sec they change to the right poster.

Is there a way to solve this?
I have the same issue.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 08/11/16) - Cyphress - 2016-11-14

Anyone else have trouble with enabling the animated posters, when I enable it and start scrolling Kodi crashes. I built my htpc i7, 16 gig ram, should be able to handle animated posters.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 08/11/16) - bmonster - 2016-11-15

(2016-11-14, 23:29)Cyphress Wrote: Anyone else have trouble with enabling the animated posters, when I enable it and start scrolling Kodi crashes. I built my htpc i7, 16 gig ram, should be able to handle animated posters.

No problems here, and I have a crap PC, very low spec'd.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 08/11/16) - xodiuser - 2016-11-15

(2016-11-14, 23:29)Cyphress Wrote: Anyone else have trouble with enabling the animated posters, when I enable it and start scrolling Kodi crashes. I built my htpc i7, 16 gig ram, should be able to handle animated posters.

I also have this issue, the scrolling is significant slow, and many random crashes when scrolling in the animated posters. If you wait for some time to make all animated posters loaded, there may be very less crash. I just disabled the animated poster at last.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 08/11/16) - Cyphress - 2016-11-16

That's what I ended up doing, just disabling them, but I would like to have them working.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 08/11/16) - Cyphress - 2016-11-16

That's what I ended up doing, just disabling them, but I would like to have them working.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 08/11/16) - oldecw86 - 2016-11-16

Would it be possible for you to add a Netflix style view for library and episodes? Thanks! Smile

Sent from my SM-N920T

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 08/11/16) - Blurayx - 2016-11-16

Hi Guilouz,

I'm not sure if its a Estuary Bug or my settings. When I enable Next Aired Background fanart, Both global background and Next Aired fanart are displayed at the same time.
Normally Next Aired fanart overrides the global background when a TV Show is highlighted.

As you can see in the screenshots Gotham is highlighted.

If I set the global background back to default I still have the same issue

Thanks

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 08/11/16) - Guilouz - 2016-11-16

(2016-11-15, 03:50)xodiuser Wrote:

I also have this issue, the scrolling is significant slow, and many random crashes when scrolling in the animated posters. If you wait for some time to make all animated posters loaded, there may be very less crash. I just disabled the animated poster at last.

Need debug log when crash. Maybe a problem with skin helper service.

(2016-11-16, 10:51)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

I'm not sure if its a Estuary Bug or my settings. When I enable Next Aired Background fanart, Both global background and Next Aired fanart are displayed at the same time.
Normally Next Aired fanart overrides the global background when a TV Show is highlighted.

Thanks

No problem for me (I have not global background enable) :

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 08/11/16) - snarfo - 2016-11-16

(2016-11-16, 13:49)Guilouz Wrote:

Thanks

Same issue here--- the overlapping backgrounds makes the global background idea fairly unusable. In my case I'd like to use a global background for screens that don't already have a fanart background or some other image (settings screens and so on). Is this possible?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 08/11/16) - docwra - 2016-11-16

I requested this in the feaure thread, but might as well post here as well just in case you can do it.

I'd love to se music track ratings on the list view. Its no fun browsing songs without knowing how good they are...

Mockup Example

Notice the half stars, due to the new 10 rating system

(2016-11-16, 17:18)snarfo Wrote:
(2016-11-16, 13:49)Guilouz Wrote:

Thanks

Same issue here--- the overlapping backgrounds makes the global background idea fairly unusable. In my case I'd like to use a global background for screens that don't already have a fanart background or some other image (settings screens and so on). Is this possible?

No, not possible to do that. It's not really an issue, default background is always show and fanarts overlap it.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 08/11/16) - GEHowe1 - 2016-11-18

The standard Estuary Skin shows the number of watched / total population as an overlay on the movies and tv shows menu items.

Can this be done / switched on in the estuary mod?

Thanks

Graham