Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) (/showthread.php?tid=267343)

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 13/12/16) - Guilouz - 2016-12-19

(2016-12-19, 13:22)outcave Wrote:
(2016-12-19, 13:21)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-19, 13:11)outcave Wrote: In "others words" all starting from the beginning
All databases file (Kodi and Skin Helper) created from the beginning!

Is not possible that the label/icon of the "IMDB Top 250" movie (that will appears only for top 250 IMDB rated movie before the rate value) trouble the enabling of show TMDB rating that does not have this "Top rated" label/icon?

No problem for me :

Also for the "LIST VIEW"?

Flag icons bar is the same for all views :

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 13/12/16) - outcave - 2016-12-19

I'm becoming crazy... I don't know how/where to check to solve....

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 13/12/16) - xodi - 2016-12-19

(2016-12-19, 12:57)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-19, 08:49)xodi Wrote: I turned off the animated poster in skin settings and deleted the "/userdata/Thumbnails/animatedgifs" folder, but the this folder is constantly created by skin helper service addon and a lot of gifs are downloaded to this folder again and again. After fixed the bug in skin helper service addon, these gifs are still downloaded, but I think the issue currently is on the skin mod.

I dumped the skin settings with the skin backup and got these variables related with this in guisettings.txt:

Code:
(u'bool', 'Skin_EnableAnimatedPosters', 'false')
(u'bool', 'SkinHelper.EnableAnimatedPosters', 'true')

These two variables should have the same value "false", but don't know why the "SkinHelper.EnableAnimatedPosters" is still true. Because this value is true, skin helper service think it should retrieve animated poster information and download the gifs again and again.

In the skin, the variable is set by

Code:
<onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(Skin_EnableAnimatedPosters)">Skin.SetBool(SkinHelper.EnableAnimatedPosters)</onload>

Could you please check this?

My code is correct, see : https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.skin.helper.service/wiki/Listitem-Properties---Animated-Art

Not a a skin issue.

The Skin.SetBool(SkinHelper.EnableAnimatedPosters) statement is absolute right, because it works. I don't know whether the condition for onload event is right, though. I greped the whole addons folder, and only this one statement in Home.xml set this value. This is the reply from marcelveldt in the skin help service addon thread.

(2016-12-19, 09:51)marcelveldt Wrote: @Guillouz: you should either add a false condition there too or simple bind your skin setting/toggle to the actual SkinHelper setting.
The last one is the most easy one.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 13/12/16) - ubarnoy - 2016-12-19

(2016-12-19, 13:02)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-19, 10:34)ubarnoy Wrote: A newbie question, I just started using this skin on kodi 17 beta 6, great skin, I made a shortcut using custom menu item for direct access my Trakt collection with Quasar addon.. My question is, can I go back directly to the home menu when pressing the Backspace button once since currently when pressing it I'm going back to the Quasar menu.

TIA

Add ',return' in your shortcuts like 'ActivateWindow(Videos,MovieTitles,return)'.

Thank you for your reply,

I checked it and it works great with "Esc" button but "Backspace" just takes me one level up in the addon menus, and most simple remotes don't have an "Esc" just "Back". Is there any solution?

BTW, is there any tutorial or document that cover all this skin options?

Tnx

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 13/12/16) - Gracus - 2016-12-19

@outcave

You're not the only one!
Got the same double tmdb issue yesterday when I quickly retry kodi v17

Probably a "ghost" issue like mine with duration on kodi v18

(2016-12-19, 14:14)Gracus Wrote: @outcave

You're not the only one!

mmm.... So the problem exists!
A ghost issue? Yes it could be IF I installed/updated/reinstalled the stuff (Kodi, Skin, addons, etc..). BUT about my case, it was all done from the beginning (total re installation of Kodi, addons and skin)... So in this case I cannot figure out a "ghost issue".
May be the problem is related to Skin Helper, but I don't know how to understand if it's the problem.

Hi Guilouz!

I make some progress with the "episode duration" issue!

Here is what I did:

-fresh install of KodiSetup-20161211-954d413-master (probably the last one before you release 1.7.2)
-install estuaryMOD 1.7.2
-install all up to date addons

At this level, your MOD display the episode duration correctly!

-Then I update Kodi to KodiSetup-20161218-6e9c274-master (the last one from this morning)

Result:
-episodes duration are displayed in hours
-video database had been updated by Kodi from "MyVideos107" to "MyVideos108"

Seems like the new db (or other changes made to kodi at the same time) need some changes in your MOD to be read correctly

(2016-12-19, 14:32)outcave Wrote:

You're not the only one!

A ghost issue? Yes it could be IF I installed/updated/reinstalled the stuff (Kodi, Skin, addons, etc..). BUT about my case, it was all done from the beginning (total re installation of Kodi, addons and skin)... So in this case I cannot figure out a "ghost issue".
May be the problem is related to Skin Helper, but I don't know how to understand if it's the problem.

Some more screen shots of the problem of a "Top movie", double TMDB and the Top movie flag/icon:

See here the Metadata during play, it show IMDB with the same rating value of TMDB....:

(2016-12-19, 20:07)outcave Wrote: See here the Metadata during play, it show IMDB with the same rating value of TMDB....:

Maybe the OSD code has not been updated to show TMDB flag so it shows TMDB rating with IMDB flag...

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 13/12/16) - Guilouz - 2016-12-19

(2016-12-19, 19:40)Gracus Wrote: Hi Guilouz!

I make some progress with the "episode duration" issue!

Here is what I did:

-fresh install of KodiSetup-20161211-954d413-master (probably the last one before you release 1.7.2)
-install estuaryMOD 1.7.2
-install all up to date addons

At this level, your MOD display the episode duration correctly!

-Then I update Kodi to KodiSetup-20161218-6e9c274-master (the last one from this morning)

Result:
-episodes duration are displayed in hours
-video database had been updated by Kodi from "MyVideos107" to "MyVideos108"

Seems like the new db (or other changes made to kodi at the same time) need some changes in your MOD to be read correctly

Same issue. There is no change in Kodi core. i have posted in Skin Helper thread.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 13/12/16) - xDetoursx - 2016-12-20

(2016-12-19, 13:20)outcave Wrote: Please, is it possible to add the "Release date" (with scrolling enabled) of the movie (how does Estuary v2) in the "red box" below?

Outcave, how do you get that movie info to display? When I select List from the pop out in Movies it only shows the info like Guilouz' screenshot in post #2885

Thanks

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 13/12/16) - Gracus - 2016-12-20

(2016-12-20, 00:30)xDetoursx Wrote:
(2016-12-19, 13:20)outcave Wrote: Please, is it possible to add the "Release date" (with scrolling enabled) of the movie (how does Estuary v2) in the "red box" below?

Outcave, how do you get that movie info to display? When I select List from the pop out in Movies it only shows the info like Guilouz' screenshot in post #2885

Thanks

This screenshot is not a library view

It's the extended info window

If you want to reach it: right click on a movie in your library and select "informations" from the context menu

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 13/12/16) - xDetoursx - 2016-12-20

Ahh... got it. Thanks

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 13/12/16) - bmonster - 2016-12-20

(2016-12-19, 03:16)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-12-18, 19:06)bmonster Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Would you be able to add the TV show description to the osd, so it's visible when looking thru the channels while watching TV..

Best wishes

Bucky..

Where ? What do you mean ?

Like this, sorry for the rubbish pics.

This is the osd you get when using the arrows while watching live TV.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwAs5IrGyaBcT2lFUUVZYXloMU0/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwAs5IrGyaBcNnZIRlRSNkdwOFk/view?usp=drivesdk

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 13/12/16) - Iceman360 - 2016-12-20

(2016-12-19, 20:07)outcave Wrote:
(2016-12-19, 14:32)outcave Wrote:

You're not the only one!

Some more screen shots of the problem of a "Top movie", double TMDB and the Top movie flag/icon:

See here the Metadata during play, it show IMDB with the same rating value of TMDB....:
Also have this issue when I change to tmdb. Using imdb it works fine.