Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) (/showthread.php?tid=267343)

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 26/12/16) - gogorman - 2017-01-13

(2017-01-12, 21:21)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-01-12, 17:23)gogorman Wrote:
(2017-01-12, 13:12)Guilouz Wrote: There is a setting to disable media flags on home screen.

I have done this but the watched icon still shows.
The other info doesn't but watched still does?

Thanks, fixed on git.

Great! How do I update mine to reflect the change?
Thanks

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 26/12/16) - Guilouz - 2017-01-13

(2017-01-13, 13:54)zs6ro Wrote: Thanks sepulchre ... After I posted my request, I went and did almost the same thing as willson did - I downloaded all the zips from the first page and then installed all of them .. The one I couldn't enable, automatically enabled !!! .

So now, all my addons are enabled ...

Now I would like to set up so that when I am looking at the movie list, I see the ratings at the bottom of the screen - I've seen this on this forum - at the moment I only can see ratings which have a tomato and popcorn icon - if I recall, I think have 'rotten tomatoes' set ...

Any idea on how I can enable the 'other' rating displays Huh

Dick

All settings are in skin settings.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 26/12/16) - Guilouz - 2017-01-13

(2017-01-13, 14:01)gogorman Wrote:
(2017-01-12, 21:21)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-01-12, 17:23)gogorman Wrote: I have done this but the watched icon still shows.
The other info doesn't but watched still does?

Thanks, fixed on git.

Great! How do I update mine to reflect the change?
Thanks

You must download all repository on git and replace skin folder by the new one. Or wait for update on repository.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 26/12/16) - zs6ro - 2017-01-13

Guilouz, I have looked on the skin settings and fiddled what I felt was right, but still no luck in getting the information icons as you have on your display ....

All I get and can enable or disable is the rotten tomato display ... I would like to get the two displays which shows the format of the selected movie and the ratings ..

Dick

Estuary MOD (UPDATED 26/12/16) - Guilouz - 2017-01-13

(2017-01-13, 14:44)zs6ro Wrote: Guilouz, I have looked on the skin settings and fiddled what I felt was right, but still no luck in getting the information icons as you have on your display ....

All I get and can enable or disable is the rotten tomato display ... I would like to get the two displays which shows the format of the selected movie and the ratings ..

Dick

Enable media flags icons in library settings.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Guilouz, I checked media flags and I had them enabled .. I hid rotten tomatoes and they have disappeared from my display ..

But I still am not getting the information displays in the place of rotten tomatoes ...

Dick

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 26/12/16) - tausche - 2017-01-13

Hi there,

first of all - you skin mod is great, thanks for you work!
I do not like the new standard layout because it is way too overzoomed for my (normal) tv size.
Until today I used Kodiv17 with Estuary Mod without problems.

Today i updated to v18alpha1, after restart I got a message that Estuary Mod v17 is incompatible and will be disabled - I agreed.
Install of Estuary Mod v18 worked flawlessy and the skin changed immediately - BUT:

If I go back from install-from-zip submenu to home view, there are no menu icons but only the search bar on top left corner.
As i enter the home view, I see a message "Writing Menus" or else flashing short time, but obviously they werent generated.
Also kodi does not respond to any keypress after that.
The only thing I could do is to kill kodi and remove the skin from the addons folder.

I tried the reinstall now 3 times, no change...do you know this problem on kodi v18 or wasnt there time to test it on v18?

thanks, best regards

(2017-01-13, 16:20)tausche Wrote: Hi there,

first of all - you skin mod is great, thanks for you work!
I do not like the new standard layout because it is way too overzoomed for my (normal) tv size.
Until today I used Kodiv17 with Estuary Mod without problems.

Today i updated to v18alpha1, after restart I got a message that Estuary Mod v17 is incompatible and will be disabled - I agreed.
Install of Estuary Mod v18 worked flawlessy and the skin changed immediately - BUT:

If I go back from install-from-zip submenu to home view, there are no menu icons but only the search bar on top left corner.
As i enter the home view, I see a message "Writing Menus" or else flashing short time, but obviously they werent generated.
Also kodi does not respond to any keypress after that.
The only thing I could do is to kill kodi and remove the skin from the addons folder.

I tried the reinstall now 3 times, no change...do you know this problem on kodi v18 or wasnt there time to test it on v18?

thanks, best regards

Do not install Skin Shortcuts 1.0.15 from Marcelveldt repo, it's not working with Kodi 18. Install it from official repo (1.0.13).
There is a warning on first page for that.

hi,

thx for the quick answer!
Alright, i saw the warning now that you pointed me on. Wink
But obviously I do not understand what you mean. Big Grin

The only thing I did was to add your repo and install the skinmod.
So I thought all dependencies are handled by your repo.

But anyway:
I did a search in official repo after "skin shortcut" but I did only find the version 1.0.0 from BobCratchett,
I installed this, but it doesnt work either, so I uninstalled it.

If I look in "my addons" the skin helper service installed is from MarcelVeldt (and I assume it includes the skin shortcuts?),
but in version 1.0.100, and this is the latest. (?)

please help Smile

thank you very much!

EDIT: my bad.
I though marcels repo is part of your repo...after adding marcels beta repo i find the latest 1.0.144 skin helper service.
but skin helper service widgets has 1.0.15 - did you mean that?

EDIT2: my bad again.
installed 1.0.144 and disabled auto-update, now its working with v18, many thanks!

(2017-01-13, 17:24)tausche Wrote: hi,

thx for the quick answer!
Alright, i saw the warning now that you pointed me on. Wink
But obviously I do not understand what you mean. Big Grin

The only thing I did was to add your repo and install the skinmod.
So I thought all dependencies are handled by your repo.

But anyway:
I did a search in official repo after "skin shortcut" but I did only find the version 1.0.0 from BobCratchett,
I installed this, but it doesnt work either, so I uninstalled it.

If I look in "my addons" the skin helper service installed is from MarcelVeldt (and I assume it includes the skin shortcuts?),
but in version 1.0.100, and this is the latest. (?)

please help Smile

thank you very much!

EDIT: my bad.
I though marcels repo is part of your repo...after adding marcels beta repo i find the latest 1.0.144 skin helper service.
but skin helper service widgets has 1.0.15 - did you mean that?

No, I have not dependencies on my repo. Marcelveldt repo is not mine.

On Kodi 18, you must have Skin Shortcuts 1.0.13.

alright, thanks!

I had a problem with Kodi jumping out within a few seconds of clicking on the Kodi icon ... So I reinstalled Kodi 17 RC3 again and then installed the Estuary Mod skin (1.7.4) with all the essential addons etc. (all addons are enabled)

I then added Exodus addon then enabled media flags icons in library settings and enabled all the relevant switches (which included hiding rotten tomatoes) which became available after enabling media flags ...

I then opened Exodus addon, chose a movie and I still don't get any movie information displayed at the bottom of the screen Huh?

I then clicked rotten tomatoes so that they were enabled - went back to the movies under Exodus and immediately rotten tomatoes showed information on bottom right of my TV ...

What am I doing wrong?

Dick

(2017-01-13, 18:01)zs6ro Wrote: I had a problem with Kodi jumping out within a few seconds of clicking on the Kodi icon ... So I reinstalled Kodi 17 RC3 again and then installed the Estuary Mod skin (1.7.4) with all the essential addons etc. (all addons are enabled)

I then added Exodus addon then enabled media flags icons in library settings and enabled all the relevant switches (which included hiding rotten tomatoes) which became available after enabling media flags ...

I then opened Exodus addon, chose a movie and I still don't get any movie information displayed at the bottom of the screen Huh?

I then clicked rotten tomatoes so that they were enabled - went back to the movies under Exodus and immediately rotten tomatoes showed information on bottom right of my TV ...

What am I doing wrong?

Dick

Banned addons are not allowed on this forum. No support for that.

Oops - sorry about that ....

I had a problem with Kodi jumping out within a few seconds of clicking on the Kodi icon ... So I reinstalled Kodi 17 RC3 again and then installed the Estuary Mod skin (1.7.4) with all the essential addons etc. (all addons are enabled)

I then added movie addon then enabled media flags icons in library settings and enabled all the relevant switches (which included hiding rotten tomatoes) which became available after enabling media flags ...

I then opened a movie addon, chose a movie and I still don't get any movie information displayed at the bottom of the screen Confused?

I then clicked rotten tomatoes so that they were enabled - went back to the movies under movie addon and immediately rotten tomatoes showed information on bottom right of my TV ...

What am I doing wrong?

Dick

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 26/12/16) - Magoo32 - 2017-01-13

Found another bug, on the TV info Screen with the Picture: