Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) (/showthread.php?tid=267343)

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 10/01/17) - keiron99 - 2017-01-15

Am I missing something, or is there no way to see the duration of a movie without actually starting to play it? Is there any way to display the duration when clicking info?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 10/01/17) - Klojum - 2017-01-15

(2017-01-15, 00:35)keiron99 Wrote: Am I missing something, or is there no way to see the duration of a movie without actually starting to play it? Is there any way to display the duration when clicking info?
In TV Shows here, any duration over 59 minutes is not displayed, probably because there is simply not enough room/space in the box.
In Movies, it is a similar problem. Short movies such as 30 minutes long, do show the time duration. For all others, the boxes remains painfully empty.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 10/01/17) - Gracus - 2017-01-15

Hi Guilouz!

Just try your latest estuaryMOD from git (with skinshortcuts leia and simleeval addon) and got some issues:

1- No movie duration on home screen:

2- Some TVshow widgets display the TVshow title twice on top of home screen:

3- I change some of my movies fanarts but movie info still show the old one:
I think movie info take the fanart from kodi instead of taking it from skin helper

4- Extended info gives an error (tell me if you need me to grab the error from kodi log):
Then it loads forever and I got to forceclose kodi

5- Submenu setting is not possible:
No matter how many time I click on it, the menu never opened

(2017-01-15, 16:48)Klojum Wrote:
(2017-01-15, 00:35)keiron99 Wrote: Am I missing something, or is there no way to see the duration of a movie without actually starting to play it? Is there any way to display the duration when clicking info?
In TV Shows here, any duration over 59 minutes is not displayed, probably because there is simply not enough room/space in the box.
In Movies, it is a similar problem. Short movies such as 30 minutes long, do show the time duration. For all others, the boxes remains painfully empty.

Works for me on kodi 18 with latest estuaryMOD from git

Maybe your bug has already been fixed on git...

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 10/01/17) - Guilouz - 2017-01-15

(2017-01-15, 16:59)Gracus Wrote: Hi Guilouz!

Just try your latest estuaryMOD from git (with skinshortcuts leia and simleeval addon) and got some issues:

I think movie info take the fanart from kodi instead of taking it from skin helper

4- Extended info gives an error (tell me if you need me to grab the error from kodi log):

1) Not an issue, duration for personnalizable widgets was removed because it was displayed also with TV Shows and not only with episodes.

2) Top info for personnalizable widgets are 'generic', it's the same for all content. User can choose any content for the same widget. In your case you have select TV Shows content that's why you have tv show name on top and on bottom. If you select episodes content you will have episode name on top and tv show name on bottom. I can't to do better.

3) I use a workaround for people have issue with fanart on dialog info. I use Skin Helper to display it that's why you have not the same.

4) For all movies or just this one ? Debug log will say more.

5) It's Skin Shortcuts issue. I have reported this in his thread.

(2017-01-15, 18:08)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-01-15, 16:59)Gracus Wrote: Hi Guilouz!

1) Not an issue, duration for personnalizable widgets was removed because it was displayed also with TV Shows and not only with episodes.

2) Top info for personnalizable widgets are 'generic', it's the same for all content. User can choose any content for the same widget. In your case you have select TV Shows content that's why you have tv show name on top and on bottom. If you select episodes content you will have episode name on top and tv show name on bottom. I can't to do better.

3) I use a workaround for people have issue with fanart on dialog info. I use Skin Helper to display it that's why you have not the same.

4) For all movies or just this one ? Debug log will say more.

5) It's Skin Shortcuts issue. I have reported this in his thread.

1) ok. does not really bother me

2) same as 1)

3) try your workaround and still the same. seems that those who change movie fanart are stuck with movie info showing the wrong one

4) seems to be for all movies. will grab the error from debug log and post it back here

5) thanks

Here is the error with extended info:

Code:
17:52:39.219 T:6684   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'VideoItem' object has no attribute 'set_folder'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 63, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 37, in __init__
                                                listitems = process.start_info_actions(info, self.params)
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 270, in start_info_actions
                                                start_info_actions("extendedinfo", params)
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 338, in start_info_actions
                                                name=params.get("name"))
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\WindowManager.py", line 67, in open_movie_info
                                                dbid=dbid)
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\dialogs\DialogMovieInfo.py", line 72, in __init__
                                                dbid=kwargs.get('dbid'))
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\TheMovieDB.py", line 801, in extended_movie_info
                                                "lists": sort_lists(handle_lists(info["lists"]["results"])),
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\TheMovieDB.py", line 432, in handle_lists
                                                listitem.set_folder(True)
                                            AttributeError: 'VideoItem' object has no attribute 'set_folder'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Here is the full log to check I do not forget something about this error: http://pastebin.ca/3757438

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 10/01/17) - Guilouz - 2017-01-15

(2017-01-15, 18:57)Gracus Wrote: Here is the error with extended info:

Code:
17:52:39.219 T:6684   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 63, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py", line 37, in __init__
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 270, in start_info_actions
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\process.py", line 338, in start_info_actions
                                                name=params.get("name"))
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\WindowManager.py", line 67, in open_movie_info
                                                dbid=dbid)
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\dialogs\DialogMovieInfo.py", line 72, in __init__
                                                dbid=kwargs.get('dbid'))
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\TheMovieDB.py", line 801, in extended_movie_info
                                              File "C:\Users\Cardo\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\resources\lib\TheMovieDB.py", line 432, in handle_lists

Here is the full log to check I do not forget something about this error: http://pastebin.ca/3757438

Same for me. Not a skin issue.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - Guilouz - 2017-01-15

New Update 1.7.5 on repository :

• Add changes for new Skin Shortcuts addon (KODI 18, see first page)
• Workaround for fanarts on video/music info dialog
• Changes on scrollbars
• Fix overlapping rating with TV Shows
• Minnor fix

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - toeggi - 2017-01-15

(2017-01-15, 18:30)Gracus Wrote: 3) try your workaround and still the same. seems that those who change movie fanart are stuck with movie info showing the wrong one

Yeah, same here. Any way to get Skin Helper to use the fanart that's been downloaded by the user? (PS: nice to at least have some fanart now Big Grin )

Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - Guilouz - 2017-01-15

(2017-01-15, 22:00)toeggi Wrote:
(2017-01-15, 18:30)Gracus Wrote: 3) try your workaround and still the same. seems that those who change movie fanart are stuck with movie info showing the wrong one

Yeah, same here. Any way to get Skin Helper to use the fanart that's been downloaded by the user? (PS: nice to at least have some fanart now Big Grin )

I have no idea how Skin Helper retrieve fanart, I think the first from internet but not user defined.
It's the only workaround I have find to resolve that.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - twillicks - 2017-01-16

I just recently noticed that Unwatched has been taken out of options for widgets from Skin Helper Service. Will that not be coming back ? Just thought it was a nice feature for the main menu.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - Gracus - 2017-01-16

(2017-01-16, 14:51)twillicks Wrote: I just recently noticed that Unwatched has been taken out of options for widgets from Skin Helper Service. Will that not be coming back ? Just thought it was a nice feature for the main menu.

Still there...

Maybe not where it was before...

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - woodside - 2017-01-16

(2017-01-15, 20:54)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-01-15, 18:57)Gracus Wrote: Here is the error with extended info:

Code:
                                                Main()
                                                name=params.get("name"))
                                                dbid=dbid)
                                                dbid=kwargs.get('dbid'))

Same for me. Not a skin issue.

Yeah, this error has been happening for quite some time now. What I did as a work around was to get the "ExtendedInfo Script - Open Dialog" addon that allows you to get ExtendedInfo from the Context Menu. It is available in the Kodi repository in the "Context menus" section. Then, instead of launching ExtendedInfo from the info screen I just launch it from the context menu while focused on a movie or tvshow. Works fine from the context menu.Big Grin

Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - iMak - 2017-01-16

I'm on the latest 18 nightlies but not getting 1.7.5 update!

Edit:
Got it updated.