Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) (/showthread.php?tid=267343)

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - Blurayx - 2017-02-04

Hi everyone,

I know its a Skin helper widget issue but I would like to get some feedback.

Next Aired is showing the correct air date but the widget(Episodes Airing Today) is showing a day ahead. The developer says it's working with his setup. He's been very helpful. I just want to know if its only me having the issue.

Thanks in advance Smile

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - MustangsGM - 2017-02-04

Hello

When i try to change the home menu, say move films down and TV up, it never keeps the settings. Once I am back on my home screen it is the same old row again. Same with adding a menu point. It is allways gone. Any help here?

Thanks alot.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - danz0l - 2017-02-04

(2017-02-04, 01:48)bravesfan171 Wrote: Any plans to update to or release another version of this mod skin for v2 of Estuary? I know it's not popular among most people, but I actually prefer the look of the final skin more and would love the fantastic options and customizability of this mod!

Been trying to look around and find an answer for this in the thread, but the search function is incredibly difficult to use on this forum platform. Anyway, apologies if this question has already been asked!

I too would love to see this mod on estuary 2. In fact it's the only thing stopping me updating to kodi 17 as I love the new skin but can't live without skin widgets etc lol

Sent from my KFFOWI

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - Pissa - 2017-02-04

Updated to Kodi 17 final, in movie list can't see anymore those three infos:

Is a problem with an addon that must be updated or what?
Thanks!

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - johnbhoy1967 - 2017-02-05

Hi

New to the forum

I have looked on this thread but can't see the repo path? It says download but how can I download it to my nvidia shield? I just usually "add source".

Thanks in advance

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - Blurayx - 2017-02-05

Hi Guilouz,

Bug Report:

Music info Wall:
When there is artist information available. "No information Available" remains visible

Feature Request:

Music widgets:
would it be possible to implement "Add to favourites" to the widget context menu. Even better, The same options from the context menu in the music library.

Thanks

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - Finchy - 2017-02-05

Hi guys, a quick Q. Do you still have to have the nightly Kodi 17 to run Estuarymod now that 17 has had a final release?

I've just updated Kodi on my Shield TV to 17 from the app store, but the stock Estuary is too limiting for my liking, much preferring the flexibility of Estuarymod (I've been testing it on my PC). If I sign up to the Kodi Beta via the Play store will that be sufficient for using EstuaryMod?

Thanks

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - Razze - 2017-02-05

(2017-02-05, 10:53)Blurayx Wrote: Feature Request:

Music widgets:
would it be possible to implement "Add to favourites" to the widget context menu. Even better, The same options from the context menu in the music library.

Thanks

That's something that needs to be done in core. So it might get into kodi 18
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/10881

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - macavita - 2017-02-05

i have a error with "skin helper service widget" , someone know how to fix it?[/b][/i]

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - sepulchre - 2017-02-05

I just transferred my build to my Sony Android TV from my windows 10 PC. Everything works fine on the android box with one exception, if I go from the TV guide into live TV and then press back the TV goes to a picture in picture mode as it should but where the guide should be is total black space, I can only get into the guide again by stopping the feed and then going back into the guide. It works fine on Windows 10, any ideas why it doesn't on Android? If you need logs or pictures I will try to get them Smile

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - Blurayx - 2017-02-05

(2017-02-05, 20:31)Razze Wrote:
(2017-02-05, 10:53)Blurayx Wrote: Feature Request:

Music widgets:

Thanks

That's something that needs to be done in core. So it might get into kodi 18
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/10881
Hi Razze,
I hope it gets added to kodi 18 in the near future Smile
Thanks for the info

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - ebue44 - 2017-02-06

I have problem with estuary mod skin in my android tv box, its slow Sad, can i somehow add custom shortcut to orginal estuary skin ?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - leezy88 - 2017-02-06

(2017-02-04, 22:29)danz0l Wrote:
(2017-02-04, 01:48)bravesfan171 Wrote: Any plans to update to or release another version of this mod skin for v2 of Estuary? I know it's not popular among most people, but I actually prefer the look of the final skin more and would love the fantastic options and customizability of this mod!

Been trying to look around and find an answer for this in the thread, but the search function is incredibly difficult to use on this forum platform. Anyway, apologies if this question has already been asked!

I too would love to see this mod on estuary 2. In fact it's the only thing stopping me updating to kodi 17 as I love the new skin but can't live without skin widgets etc lol

Sent from my KFFOWI (typie typie)

I personally prefer the estuary v2 look as well. Is there any chance of a mod being created for this version as well?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - macavita - 2017-02-06

the original Estuary is very fast this mod is very slow on my new tv box (S912 ,3 gb ddr4).
what can i do?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/01/17) - macavita - 2017-02-06

(2017-02-06, 06:14)leezy88 Wrote:
(2017-02-04, 22:29)danz0l Wrote:

Sent from my KFFOWI (typie typie)

I personally prefer the estuary v2 look as well. Is there any chance of a mod being created for this version as well?

the V2 can be customized ?