Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) (/showthread.php?tid=267343)

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 17/02/17) - DaeMonS - 2017-02-20

(2017-02-20, 09:46)lcs2 Wrote: Image

why the flag color is wrong?
How can i fix this?

same with me.

Guys, maybe i just overlooked but could someone point me how to make the Actors Information available from imdb?

As an example, the screen where i see the cover at left side, actors at top of the screen..etc
If i click the actors name, then the library items are shown, can it show the actors information from imdb ?

thanks

Music Screen - RBraverman - 2017-02-20

New kid on the block:

When I start a CD/Album playing, I get (pardon me for not knowing the exact name of items) the CD and the playing bar - for about 7 seconds, then I get the background. Tap a key and it pops back, for seven seconds. The view type in the slide out menu is greyed out, and th settngs button gives me visualizations settings, but they are not accesable.

Any ideas?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 17/02/17) - TrailFoX - 2017-02-20

(2017-02-19, 18:33)TrailFoX Wrote: is there a change with the Next Up Service Notification?
since update from 17/2 i have bluescreens after every episode, it nerver happens bevor
maby the problem comes only by 4k resolution?

where can i find the the old versions from this mod?

Guilouz can you please say something to this?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 17/02/17) - Acubens - 2017-02-20

Hi Guilouz,

Gratulation to your skin.
Do yo use the addon Artist Slideshow and Artist Slideshow helper from pkscout in your skin?
Or I can use the Addons in the skin?

Can you add the lyrics from Manfeed in your mod

There are so amazing, but I also like the Estuary skin.

Claus

Estuary MOD (UPDATED 17/02/17) - hoppel118 - 2017-02-20

(2017-02-20, 22:14)Acubens Wrote: Can you add the lyrics from Manfeed in your mod

Some posts before your post Guilouz wrote the following:

(2017-02-17, 01:39)Guilouz Wrote: [NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]New Update 1.7.8 on repository :[/B]

• Add Videolyrics (credits to manfeed)

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 17/02/17) - Guilouz - 2017-02-21

(2017-02-19, 23:57)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-18, 07:40)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

can not use the keyboard or remote to highlight widgets, Only the mouse.

I have mentioned this issue a few months back but now I think I know the reason why Smile

Setup:
widget 1: Episodes airing today(I have no Tv Show scheduled to be aired. Natualy this widget will not be displayed)

widget 2: Next airing episodes(This will be the only widgets displayed)

unable to use the keyboard or remote to highlight widgets

If I delete widget 1 in the settings, I am able to use the keyboard and remote again to highlight the widgets.

Thanks

Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 ?

(2017-02-20, 10:07)DaeMonS Wrote:
(2017-02-20, 09:46)lcs2 Wrote: Image

why the flag color is wrong?
How can i fix this?

same with me.

Guys, maybe i just overlooked but could someone point me how to make the Actors Information available from imdb?

As an example, the screen where i see the cover at left side, actors at top of the screen..etc
If i click the actors name, then the library items are shown, can it show the actors information from imdb ?

thanks

Try last git please.

(2017-02-20, 19:18)TrailFoX Wrote:
(2017-02-19, 18:33)TrailFoX Wrote: is there a change with the Next Up Service Notification?
since update from 17/2 i have bluescreens after every episode, it nerver happens bevor

I have no idea, it's working for me. There was one change in last update to have new window with next episode info (PostPlay). Try to disable it in Next Up settings to see.

(2017-02-20, 18:49)RBraverman Wrote: New kid on the block:

When I start a CD/Album playing, I get (pardon me for not knowing the exact name of items) the CD and the playing bar - for about 7 seconds, then I get the background. Tap a key and it pops back, for seven seconds. The view type in the slide out menu is greyed out, and th settngs button gives me visualizations settings, but they are not accesable.

Any ideas?

Press 'i' button on music visualisation to always have info.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 17/02/17) - TrailFoX - 2017-02-21

(2017-02-21, 00:11)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-20, 19:18)TrailFoX Wrote:

I have no idea, it's working for me. There was one change in last update to have new window with next episode info (PostPlay). Try to disable it in Next Up settings to see.

yes thank you, you are right, no bluescreen after the episode with disabled postplay
now there is only one small window on the right side down to start next episode, id like the screen bevor but its ok, like that for me.
can you say if the change was in the mod or in the addon?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 17/02/17) - cw-kid - 2017-02-21

(2017-02-20, 22:14)Acubens Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Do yo use the addon Artist Slideshow and Artist Slideshow helper from pkscout in your skin?

Claus

I don't think you need Artist SlideShow now, I uninstalled it and its helper add-on.

And I still get changing artist fanart images whilst playing music in full screen playback mode.

Its displaying my fanart images from the artist\extrafanart folder(s) on my file server where the MP3 files are also stored.

So one of the "Necessary Add-ons" must be doing this instead now. I suspect its the add-on called "Skin Helper Service Widgets"

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 17/02/17) - cw-kid - 2017-02-21

The Skin Helper Service Widgets add-on just updated to version 1.0.22 on one of my PCs and now I am getting an error:

Code:
23:01:00.732 T:2580   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named metadatautils
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\service.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.main_service import MainService
                                              File "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\main_service.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                from listitem_monitor import ListItemMonitor
                                              File "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\listitem_monitor.py", line 13, in <module>
                                                from metadatautils import extend_dict, process_method_on_list
                                            ImportError: No module named metadatautils
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 17/02/17) - Blurayx - 2017-02-21

(2017-02-21, 01:08)cw-kid Wrote: The Skin Helper Service Widgets add-on just updated to version 1.0.22 on one of my PCs and now I am getting an error:

Code:
23:01:00.732 T:2580   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\service.py", line 10, in <module>
                                              File "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\main_service.py", line 13, in <module>
                                              File "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\resources\lib\listitem_monitor.py", line 13, in <module>

same here

(2017-02-21, 00:43)TrailFoX Wrote:
(2017-02-21, 00:11)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-20, 19:18)TrailFoX Wrote: Guilouz can you please say something to this?

yes thank you, you are right, no bluescreen after the episode with disabled postplay
now there is only one small window on the right side down to start next episode, id like the screen bevor but its ok, like that for me.
can you say if the change was in the mod or in the addon?

Just try and it's working for me. There is no change for addon since 22 days ago.

(2017-02-21, 00:56)cw-kid Wrote:
(2017-02-20, 22:14)Acubens Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Claus

I don't think you need Artist SlideShow now, I uninstalled it and its helper add-on.

And I still get changing artist fanart images whilst playing music in full screen playback mode.

Its displaying my fanart images from the artist\extrafanart folder(s) on my file server where the MP3 files are also stored.

So one of the "Necessary Add-ons" must be doing this instead now. I suspect its the add-on called "Skin Helper Service Widgets"

No, no support for Artist Slideshow addon, I use Skin Helper Service and extrafanarts for that.

(2017-02-21, 01:08)cw-kid Wrote: The Skin Helper Service Widgets add-on just updated to version 1.0.22 on one of my PCs and now I am getting an error:

Code:

Don't post that in this thread, it's not skin issue. In future post this in appropriate thread. And this is fixed with new update by Marcelveldt.