Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) (/showthread.php?tid=267343)

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 24/02/17) - Steve_uk - 2017-02-27

(2017-02-27, 07:46)mopblub Wrote: Hello!
How can i set an custom wallpaper only for the homescreen/ Mainscreen?
I may be wrong but there is no main home screen as the background will change depending what menu you move onto so just change each menu to what you want.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 24/02/17) - speedwell68 - 2017-02-27

A strange one.

I am running Kodi 17 with this skin on a Desktop PC running Xubuntu 16.04.2 and on a Raspberry Pi 2 running LibreELEC 8.0. Both machines share a library via a MySQL database running on a homebrewed media server.

It isn't displaying the video duration time for videos over 1 hour long. For example...

Imagefree image hosting

A 5 minute short, all is good. However on a full length movie, no duration time.

Imageupload pics

I have tried it in default Estuary and Confluence and it works fine.

A suggestions would be great. Thanks.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 24/02/17) - mopblub - 2017-02-27

(2017-02-27, 13:49)Steve_uk Wrote:
(2017-02-27, 07:46)mopblub Wrote: Hello!
How can i set an custom wallpaper only for the homescreen/ Mainscreen?
I may be wrong but there is no main home screen as the background will change depending what menu you move onto so just change each menu to what you want.

yes u are right but when i set an backgrond for menu... it is not showing still the blue background.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 24/02/17) - cyappert - 2017-02-27

So I was hoping Someone can help me on the EPG.

My genres don't seem to be displaying properly. I checked out the XMLTV file and noticed that the Skin shows more Genres than what is in the file.
My Genres definitely show properly in base estuary.

1) You'll notice that I'm not getting any colors .. I checked the code in MyPVRGuide.xml for drawing the EPG and it looks like it can only handle one genre tag which leads
2) I'm not sure where the Mod is getting it's second genre classification.

Hoping for some insight

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 27/02/17) - -Zeppelin- - 2017-02-28

Hello,

I hope someone can help me with two things:

1. After a tv show episode is completed I get the "Next Playing" screen. Can I turn that off somehow. I haven't found the corresponding menu entry. I have turned off the auto play next item from list in the settings however.

2. In both the TV Shows and Movies "List View", I can sort the items either by rating or title. Is there any possible way to sort by title but still have the ratings displayed. I like to have an alphabetical (or numeric for the TV Shows for that matter) order, but still have the rating displayed as I often choose movies by rating. For the TV Shows, it just interests me how other people voted on the episodes.
With all the skins I previously used, like Aeon Nox or Confluence I was able to do this.
Is there any way to accomplish this also with Estuary (or a mod of it?)

Greets and thanks in advance!

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 27/02/17) - stropman - 2017-02-28

Hi. JUST joined the forum, so please excuse if i'm in the wrong place, etc.
Firstly, i'd like to say, LOVING your Estuary MOD!
Question (and i hope it's not a stupid one): I can backup my skin settings, no problem, but when i hit "Restore skin settings from file"....WHERE is that file stored??
Thanks

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 27/02/17) - cyappert - 2017-02-28

Guilouz ...

Can you add a null icon to the icon library. I use a null icon/space entry as a menu separator (not the best way I know) and every time you update the mod I have to add it back in.

I'm hoping this can be part of the std kit.

ty in advance

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 27/02/17) - Guilouz - 2017-02-28

(2017-02-28, 17:30)stropman Wrote: Hi. JUST joined the forum, so please excuse if i'm in the wrong place, etc.
Firstly, i'd like to say, LOVING your Estuary MOD!
Question (and i hope it's not a stupid one): I can backup my skin settings, no problem, but when i hit "Restore skin settings from file"....WHERE is that file stored??
Thanks

Path location must be configured in Skin Backup settings.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 27/02/17) - Guilouz - 2017-02-28

(2017-02-28, 21:50)cyappert Wrote: Guilouz ...

Can you add a null icon to the icon library. I use a null icon/space entry as a menu separator (not the best way I know) and every time you update the mod I have to add it back in.

ty in advance

Not understand what do you mean.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 27/02/17) - cyappert - 2017-03-01

(2017-02-28, 22:46)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-02-28, 21:50)cyappert Wrote: Guilouz ...

ty in advance

Not understand what do you mean.

Sorry .. I want to be able to configure a separaration between grps of menu picks in vertical menu. The perfect solution would be to have a separator object .. but I realize that skin shortcuts does not provide that for the menu.

So I've come up with a little "Hack". I make a totally blank menu item with " " as the label and no actions but I have to pick something for the icon or it defaults to the addtitle.png. So I created my own null.png that has no image just transparent and put it in the icons directory for selection. But when you update the skin .. it rewrites the icon directory and removes my custom icon so I always have to copy the file back into the directory.

I was looking for someway maybe to store the the PNG elsewhere .. but the icon selection screen will not allow me to navigate out of the skin directory.

Hope that clarifies.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 27/02/17) - Hardax - 2017-03-02

(2017-02-27, 18:58)speedwell68 Wrote: A strange one.

I am running Kodi 17 with this skin on a Desktop PC running Xubuntu 16.04.2 and on a Raspberry Pi 2 running LibreELEC 8.0. Both machines share a library via a MySQL database running on a homebrewed media server.

It isn't displaying the video duration time for videos over 1 hour long. For example...

Imagefree image hosting

A 5 minute short, all is good. However on a full length movie, no duration time.

Imageupload pics

I have tried it in default Estuary and Confluence and it works fine.

A suggestions would be great. Thanks.

Just wanted to say that I'm seeing the exact same thing

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 27/02/17) - speedwell68 - 2017-03-02

It's good to know I am not alone.Big Grin

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 27/02/17) - mopblub - 2017-03-02

great mod! love it realy but 2problems need help please

1.when i backup the skins settings i dot have the choice in witch location. so i dont now where it saved? where can i finde it?

2.when i set a custom backround for a mainmenü toogle/widget it wont apply i still have the color of the skins in background. how to get it work for every singe widgte on mainscreen?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 27/02/17) - -Zeppelin- - 2017-03-02

(2017-02-28, 10:00)-Zeppelin- Wrote: Hello,

1. After a tv show episode is completed I get the "Next Playing" screen. Can I turn that off somehow. I haven't found the corresponding menu entry. I have turned off the auto play next item from list in the settings however.

2. In both the TV Shows and Movies "List View", I can sort the items either by rating or title. Is there any possible way to sort by title but still have the ratings displayed. I like to have an alphabetical (or numeric for the TV Shows for that matter) order, but still have the rating displayed as I often choose movies by rating. For the TV Shows, it just interests me how other people voted on the episodes.
With all the skins I previously used, like Aeon Nox or Confluence I was able to do this.

No ideas? Would be grateful for help!

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 27/02/17) - Taicer - 2017-03-02

(2017-03-02, 09:56)-Zeppelin- Wrote:
(2017-02-28, 10:00)-Zeppelin- Wrote: Hello,

No ideas? Would be grateful for help!

The "Next Playing" thing is an addon called "TV Show - Next Aired", disable it or uninstall it