Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) (/showthread.php?tid=267343)

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 09/03/17) - elnino-1900 - 2017-03-19

wondering how I can have the information in the yellow box show the season and episode number. I have information scraped using ember and using local information.

so for the episode in concern, the naming of the file is S01E12 - Bar the Big Boss WEBDL-480p.
thanks

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 09/03/17) - Hardax - 2017-03-19

(2017-03-19, 04:40)elnino-1900 Wrote: Image

wondering how I can have the information in the yellow box show the season and episode number. I have information scraped using ember and using local information.

so for the episode in concern, the naming of the file is S01E12 - Bar the Big Boss WEBDL-480p.
thanks

Don't use the Emby node for Recently Added. Use the built in Kodi nodes. It should display the season and episode number.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 09/03/17) - dalethefarmer - 2017-03-19

Hello, I have installed the latest nightly build of Kodi 17 and installed all the zips from the first post, but when I download and apply this mod skin it didn't work correctly. There aren't any widgets, even when I use the Customize Main Menu, I can edit the items and add widgets but when I go to the home screen nothing changes.

All necessary add-ons are checked.
Kodi build 17.1-RC2 Compiled March 19 2017
Estuary MOD(KODI 17) 1.7.13

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 09/03/17) - Gracus - 2017-03-19

(2017-03-19, 15:34)dalethefarmer Wrote: Hello, I have installed the latest nightly build of Kodi 17 and installed all the zips from the first post, but when I download and apply this mod skin it didn't work correctly. There aren't any widgets, even when I use the Customize Main Menu, I can edit the items and add widgets but when I go to the home screen nothing changes.

Seems like you didn't add your movie and tvshow folder as source for your library

Estuary MOD (UPDATED 09/03/17) - iMak - 2017-03-19

(2017-03-19, 15:34)dalethefarmer Wrote: Hello, I have installed the latest nightly build of Kodi 17 and installed all the zips from the first post, but when I download and apply this mod skin it didn't work correctly. There aren't any widgets, even when I use the Customize Main Menu, I can edit the items and add widgets but when I go to the home screen nothing changes.

Off topic, but what fixes have been done in 17.1- RC2?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 09/03/17) - dalethefarmer - 2017-03-19

(2017-03-19, 16:03)Gracus Wrote:

Seems like you didn't add your movie and tvshow folder as source for your library

That's not it. Something is broken, I cannot edit the home screen at all, not matter what I do in the customize menu nothing changes in the home screen.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 09/03/17) - andrewilley - 2017-03-20

I thought I'd give this mod a try as it seems to offer a bunch of features that I like the look of, but could someone help me out with the following:

1) Poster aspect ratios are wrong, they are all too tall and thin compared to the correct artwork shape in regular Estuary. Even when I turned the extra slide-out info panels beside the active poster off, they still remain incorrectly proportioned. Is there a fix for this, as otherwise it would be a deal-breaker for me.

2) I've had a good look through but can't work out how to get rid of all of the clutter in the Movies and TV Shows home page views. I can customise them all sorts of ways, but I can't work out how to make the preview area ONLY show the regular wall-view contents (i.e. no categories, studios, genres, partially-watched, recently-added, etc - just the simple alphabetical view of poster thumbnails, exactly as per the drilled-down view)

3) If (2) can't be done, I'd like the landing home page to simply show my Favourites (which would be Movies, TV Shows, etc) and nothing else, allowing a quick drill-down without any other clutter. I can do this in regular Estuary, but Favourites only seems to exist as a star symbol at the bottom of the menu in this Mod.

Basically I'm aiming for a really, really clean and simple homepage that lets the user get straight to the lists of Movies or TV Shows without anything else getting in the way. A wife-friendly format without bells and whistles. Smile

Thanks folks!

Andre

Estuary MOD (UPDATED 09/03/17) - iMak - 2017-03-21

Does the support stopped for this Skin?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 09/03/17) - Guilouz - 2017-03-21

(2017-03-21, 19:33)iMak Wrote: Does the support stopped for this Skin?

Yes, development for Kodi 17 has come to an end and for Kodi 18 there is Estuary MOD V2.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 09/03/17) - patria o muerte - 2017-03-21

Hi all,
anybody knows how to add a custom home item?
Thanks

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 09/03/17) - andrewilley - 2017-03-22

I think I answered my first question above (about the incorrect aspect ratio display for Poster images). I'm testing this on a 1920x1200 PC monitor, and I'm betting that the screen ratio is not being taken into account and it will be fine when I use it on a regular 1920x1080 TV set, for which it was designed.

One extra question: I've been reading up on how to make the pop-up seek bar automatically disappear when the player has been left in pause for a few seconds, as mostly I would want to use the Pause feature to check fine details on the paused image, or read text, etc. I tried the suggested technique of editing the relevant DialogSeekBar.xml file and modifying the initial <visible></visible> block to include "Player.Paused + !System.IdleTime(5)", but that doesn't seem to work - possibly as there are two layers involved in this skin (the basic seekbar area, and the extra popup buttons overlay). Could someone let me know the correct syntax, or where else I need to add this code, to make this work? (Deleting that file completely kind of works, but is somewhat drastic as the seekbar is obviously useful at other times)

Andre

Estuary MOD (UPDATED 09/03/17) - iMak - 2017-03-22

(2017-03-21, 22:33)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-03-21, 19:33)iMak Wrote: Does the support stopped for this Skin?

Yes, development for Kodi 17 has come to an end and for Kodi 18 there is Estuary MOD V2.

My Kodi was just updated to 17.1 yesterday. I'm ok with it so far, but I'm really hesitant to jump to Kodi 18 because of the issues I had previously. I may wait until further development.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 09/03/17) - drfahrenheit - 2017-03-23

Perhaps its answeared already, but I honestly can't find it if so:
Is there a way to make the search bar and bottom menu in the player smaler or more discreet? Every time I skip back/forward a few secs (if I missed something) theres a high chink of stuff blocking 1/3 of the picture, including the subtitles. It goes away eventually, but it still quite annoying.
watch gallery

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 09/03/17) - tamanaco - 2017-03-23

(2017-03-23, 12:49)drfahrenheit Wrote: Perhaps its answeared already, but I honestly can't find it if so:
Is there a way to make the search bar and bottom menu in the player smaler or more discreet? Every time I skip back/forward a few secs (if I missed something) theres a high chink of stuff blocking 1/3 of the picture, including the subtitles. It goes away eventually, but it still quite annoying.

I also might have missed where this bar time-out is adjusted. Besides it taking a long time there is no way, I can find, to retract it manually after a video is paused. During a pause the buttons go away, but not the progress bar with the semi-transparent background that gets on the way of subtitles.

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 09/03/17) - Crady - 2017-03-23

Not sure if it is answered yet... dont´t want to read 263 pages now...

When starting an episode e.g. it seems that the skin should show a kind of information about that video for a few seconds.

But it only flickers on/off only.

I am using LibreELEC 8.0 (Kodi 17.0) with Estuary MOD on a NUC6CAYS.

Thank you!