Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) (/showthread.php?tid=267343)

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 09/03/17) - latortu - 2017-03-24

(2017-03-23, 12:49)drfahrenheit Wrote: Perhaps its answeared already, but I honestly can't find it if so:
Is there a way to make the search bar and bottom menu in the player smaler or more discreet? Every time I skip back/forward a few secs (if I missed something) theres a high chink of stuff blocking 1/3 of the picture, including the subtitles. It goes away eventually, but it still quite annoying.
watch gallery

I had the same problem, so I did some changes in DialogSeekBar.xml. I'm not a skinner, I did it by trial and error, and the result worked fine for me, so I am sharing my changed file. Now I have a smaller seek bar on the top of the screen. I commented out several blocks to remove informations I don't need, such as "remaining time". I leave my comments on the file, though, so you can see where are the changes and fine tune them for your own taste.

*** Please note: I disabled the info bars [skin settings -> display options -> hide info bars on library, or all over the skin] so the seek bar doesn't overlap the top info bar, but if you want to keep the info bar, you only have to play with the settings in DialogSeekBar.xml and position the seek bar a little bit lower.

Location of the file
=> in windows (replace ### with your location): C:\Users\###\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.mod\1080i\DialogSeekBar.xml
=> in osmc: \\OSMC\osmc\.kodi\addons\skin.estuary.mod\1080i\DialogSeekBar.xml

Steps: 1) Rename the original DialogSeekBar.xml to DialogSeekBar.bak
2) download and rename my file CustomDialogSeekBar.xml ( => here ) to DialogSeekBar.xml and put it in the 1080i folder
3) Restart the skin

That's it. I hope its useful!

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 09/03/17) - basco - 2017-03-24

Hi all,

Been using this skin, it's great!
I've got 2 requests that would make this skin even better IMO.

1) Would it be possible to have an option to hide/ disable the 4 icons below the main menu (favorites, file browser etc).
They do not add anything in my setup because i have remote buttons for them that directly access favorites, file browser, power on /off.

2) An option to change view type in the favorites window. the thumb view is cumbersome when the list is long.

Would that be possible?

Thanks guys!

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 09/03/17) - Guilouz - 2017-03-24

(2017-03-24, 12:34)basco Wrote: Hi all,

1) Would it be possible to have an option to hide/ disable the 4 icons below the main menu (favorites, file browser etc).
They do not add anything in my setup because i have remote buttons for them that directly access favorites, file browser, power on /off.

2) An option to change view type in the favorites window. the thumb view is cumbersome when the list is long.

Would that be possible?

Thanks guys!

No addition, developement for Kodi 17 is ending. I'm only concentrate on Kodi 18.

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 09/03/17) - basco - 2017-03-24

ok, thanks, would it be possible to implement this in the kodi 18 skin?

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 09/03/17) - andrewfox0 - 2017-03-24

Can you please let me know how can I install the skin on my Fire TV without a computer?
I tried several time to add the link but when I try to install from zip file the repository is empty.

Please help me!

thanks
Andrew

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 09/03/17) - the_Rei - 2017-03-24

sry for my bad english, but is it possible to get the "Mosaics"- View from the Pictures also on
Video files? Not Movies or TV Shows, just files.
would be great!

thanks

(2017-03-24, 17:12)andrewfox0 Wrote: Can you please let me know how can I install the skin on my Fire TV without a computer?
I tried several time to add the link but when I try to install from zip file the repository is empty.

Please help me!

thanks
Andrew

Impossible, you must download zip file and install it.

(2017-03-24, 18:26)the_Rei Wrote: sry for my bad english, but is it possible to get the "Mosaics"- View from the Pictures also on
Video files? Not Movies or TV Shows, just files.
would be great!

thanks

Mosaic view is only for Kodi 18.

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 09/03/17) - patria o muerte - 2017-03-25

Hi all,
rotating backgrounds script doesn't work since a few days.
Is there a solution?
Thanks

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 09/03/17) - Guilouz - 2017-03-25

(2017-03-25, 01:19)patria o muerte Wrote: Hi all,
Is there a solution?
Thanks

Where ?

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 09/03/17) - RizakiKoizumi - 2017-03-25

(2017-03-24, 13:16)Guilouz Wrote:

Would that be possible?

Thanks guys!

No addition, developement for Kodi 17 is ending. I'm only concentrate on Kodi 18.

That blows. And I was beginning to warm up to your mod of V1. There are some bugs left over though in the latest skin, will you be addressing those issues?

I personally don't like using nightlies. Without fail, I always run into something that causes Kodi to crash, even when something is alpha, so to me, nightlies are crash-happy. Mind i ask in that regard, are you just running one nightly build or are you constantly updating your Kodi install? I wanna make sure I use a build of Kodi that won't crash constantly. On Windows 10 Pro x64, btw.

(2017-03-25, 04:32)RizakiKoizumi Wrote:
(2017-03-24, 13:16)Guilouz Wrote:

Would that be possible?

Thanks guys!

That blows. And I was beginning to warm up to your mod of V1. There are some bugs left over though in the latest skin, will you be addressing those issues?

I personally don't like using nightlies. Without fail, I always run into something that causes Kodi to crash, even when something is alpha, so to me, nightlies are crash-happy. Mind i ask in that regard, are you just running one nightly build or are you constantly updating your Kodi install? I wanna make sure I use a build of Kodi that won't crash constantly. On Windows 10 Pro x64, btw.

What issue ?

I use the new nightly build every days. No problem with it, no crash. Kodi 18 is alpha but it's stable.

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 09/03/17) - patria o muerte - 2017-03-25

(2017-03-25, 02:48)Guilouz Wrote:
Is there a solution?
Thanks

Where ?

Hi,
in home screen as background.A few days ago it was working but now don't.

(2017-03-25, 08:50)patria o muerte Wrote:
(2017-03-25, 02:48)Guilouz Wrote:
Is there a solution?
Thanks

Where ?

Hi,
in home screen as background.A few days ago it was working but now don't.

You mean Extrafanarts I think. They are working for me.

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 09/03/17) - sfreema1 - 2017-03-25

Good afternoon,

Just started playing around with this skin and am loving it so far. One of the reasons I am using it is for the Next Aired add-on support. One setting I cannot seem to locate is how to get the Next Aired data to show on the TV Shows section. I am in Poster view and would have expected it to be displayed somewhere on screen for any relevant shows. Is this supported? If so, can you tell me where to look?

Thanks very much in advance for any help!

-SF