Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) (/showthread.php?tid=267343)

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - elmore - 2017-04-07

Guilouz, you have done a great job of this mod! I would like to hide the search function from the home screen. I have noticed a few people have asked already but havent found a solution so far. Are you able to help out, is there a piece of coding in one of the xml files i can remove which just disables the button?

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - patria o muerte - 2017-04-08

(2017-04-07, 21:49)elmore Wrote: Guilouz, you have done a great job of this mod! I would like to hide the search function from the home screen. I have noticed a few people have asked already but havent found a solution so far. Are you able to help out, is there a piece of coding in one of the xml files i can remove which just disables the button?
It was me that asked for it but no answer.
+1

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - Guilouz - 2017-04-08

(2017-04-08, 09:59)patria o muerte Wrote:
(2017-04-07, 21:49)elmore Wrote: Guilouz, you have done a great job of this mod! I would like to hide the search function from the home screen. I have noticed a few people have asked already but havent found a solution so far. Are you able to help out, is there a piece of coding in one of the xml files i can remove which just disables the button?
+1

You can find this in Includes_Home.xml, it starts at line 10342.

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - patria o muerte - 2017-04-08

(2017-04-08, 13:20)Guilouz Wrote:
+1

Thanks!

Inviato dal mio SM-G530FZ utilizzando Tapatalk

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - jamos316 - 2017-04-10

is there a fix for widgets to be always in few?
i have only played with this skin for a bit but it seems to me that it will only display widgets once, when you move to another menu then go back to the widgets the widgets are dissappeared and just replaced by a background. going into an addon then out again seems to reload the skin and is fixed again. anyone else getting this?

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - dbenyakar - 2017-04-10

Hi
I downloaded this skin to hopefully solve my problem.
I have my local library of music and videos sitting on a NAS and these are all synced via MYSQL database. The database settings are configured in advancedsetting.xml.

What I would like to do is to figure out a way to see my local library and addons integrated libraries in different main menus.

Currently, when I dont integrated the local libraries in advencedsetting.xml, the movies addon libraries are displayed with no issues. However, as soon as I add the MYSQL database settings in advancedsetting.xml I see only the local libraries and nothing of the addon movie lists.

Is there a way to see both without the one interfere with the other?

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - HorrorExpress - 2017-04-10

Guilloz, been using this skin for a couple of months; it's amazing, and has saved Kodi 17, for me.

Question, is there any way I could hack a file to do the following:
Display watched movie/TV thumbnail/posters differently (e.g. in black and white)?

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - HeXDeMoN - 2017-04-10

I may be blind but is there a way to make a customized widget that is multi row instead of just a single row? I like having a big wall where I scroll up and down through multiple rows instead of 1 row scrolling to the right.

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - Hardax - 2017-04-11

(2017-04-10, 22:59)HeXDeMoN Wrote: I may be blind but is there a way to make a customized widget that is multi row instead of just a single row? I like having a big wall where I scroll up and down through multiple rows instead of 1 row scrolling to the right.

I would love having this as a feature as well. I thought that possibly by getting rid of all the other widgets except one, the home screen would populate vertically but sadly, such is not the case. I am sure the skin would need to be modded further to allow this as there is no setting currently to accomplish it as far as I know.

If its a must have feature for you @HeXDeMoN, I do know that the Titan skin will do this using the Vertical layout option.

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - dbenyakar - 2017-04-11

Yet again, profiles issue.

I created two profiles. The master profile works flawlessly. However when switched to the other profile I got a message that necessary addons could not be installed and the Kodi default skin appeared.

When I entered the Interface settings to change skin, the Estuary Mod skin was not listed.

So I went in the addons section to install the skin but it was already installed, however, DISABLED. I enabled it and then switched to it.

The issue is that I cannot install any of the necessary addons and this is why I got that message when change profile.

Why cant I install the nesseccary addons when in different profiles other than the master profile?

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - elmore - 2017-04-13

(2017-04-08, 13:20)Guilouz Wrote:
+1

Thanks! Ive managed to remove it now

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - Maximusthe1 - 2017-04-13

Hi, i am new to Kodi and this Forum.
I really like Estuary MOD for Kodi 17. But i have a problem using it on my Raspberry Pi 3 with Libreelec 8.
Kodi standalone works very smooth and response very quick. But as soon as i install the estuary mod it starts to lag a lot. Every time i go to another menue or into movie or so it takes up to 15 sec to load the page.
I tried to reinstall and reinstall al the nessesery add-ons bit its all​ the same.

Does anyone have a idea hoe i can fix it?
All add-ons and software are up to date.

Maximus

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - dcamacho - 2017-04-14

Hello,

Great work on this skin, by far the best I've used. I've been trying to use it with the Extended Info Mod instead of the unmodded version because of its library and player features and it works fine as a standalone addon, but it doesn't work with the search button on the main menu; the keyboard prompt never shows. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - dbenyakar - 2017-04-14

(2017-04-13, 12:19)Maximusthe1 Wrote: Hi, i am new to Kodi and this Forum.
I really like Estuary MOD for Kodi 17. But i have a problem using it on my Raspberry Pi 3 with Libreelec 8.
Kodi standalone works very smooth and response very quick. But as soon as i install the estuary mod it starts to lag a lot. Every time i go to another menue or into movie or so it takes up to 15 sec to load the page.
I tried to reinstall and reinstall al the nessesery add-ons bit its all​ the same.

Does anyone have a idea hoe i can fix it?
All add-ons and software are up to date.

Maximus
I got the same issue. It takes few seconds especially when entering the settings.

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - Nordo - 2017-04-14

I'm sorry if this has been covered before.
I've done a search, but couldn't find an answer.

Is there a simple way in the Movie's Main Menu, to view all my movies with ratings, etc?

Also is there a Search feature in the Actors list, so that you don't have to scroll through 10,000 actors (including everyone in the crowd scenes Confused )?