Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) (/showthread.php?tid=267343)

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - WebEye - 2017-04-29

(2017-04-27, 23:41)BarryfromOZ Wrote:
(2017-04-22, 18:28)WebEye Wrote:
(2017-04-18, 18:45)WebEye Wrote: I took a look in the code and there _is_ a Widelist view ,which is exactly what I'm looking for! But somehow this view is not visible at all time, in my case it's not visible in non library folders!
Can somebody give me a hint how to solve this, maybe I can patch the skin!

This will be never nice, because that's the only issue that's detain me from that skin

Thanks,
WebEye

Never mind,
I solved it, by adding a new view! Now it looks very nice...

WebEye

How do you do this please?

You might use this little guide.
But actual, you need only two changes to show view "WideList" in all cases:

1. delete line 38 in file "View_55_WideList.xml" or change it to your preferences:
Code:
<visible>Container.Content(artists) | Container.Content(albums) | Container.Content(songs) | Container.Content(addons) | Container.Content(actors) | Container.Content(directors) | Container.Content(files) | Container.Content(mixed) | Container.Content(musicvideos) | Container.Content(videos) | Container.Content()</visible>
2. change line 293 in "MyVideoNav.xml" to
Code:
<aspectratio aligny="center">keep</aspectratio>
But this will crop poster image in some other views as well

Greets,
WebEye

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - minus0 - 2017-04-29

@WebEye

Changes will be made for widelist.

Cheers
minus0

Sent from my SM-T550

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - Jack Frost - 2017-04-30

Hello Minus0,

First, thanks for continuing this great skin/mod. This fixes (or lets me fix) most of the things about Estuary that were good but not great while keeping the simplicity of it.

I would like to know if it is possible to point the "global search" box (the search in top left corner of the skin) to an alternate search (for example the search of one of my addons) or, alternately, to simply hide it altogether (as I can add my addon search as a menu item.)

Thanks.

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - minus0 - 2017-05-01

(2017-04-30, 19:39)Jack Frost Wrote: Hello Minus0,

First, thanks for continuing this great skin/mod. This fixes (or lets me fix) most of the things about Estuary that were good but not great while keeping the simplicity of it.

I would like to know if it is possible to point the "global search" box (the search in top left corner of the skin) to an alternate search (for example the search of one of my addons) or, alternately, to simply hide it altogether (as I can add my addon search as a menu item.)

Thanks.
@Jack Frost

Are you referring to the search box on the Home Screen? If so, it already has an option to search for add-ons. Let me know if that is correct.

Cheers
minus0

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - minus0 - 2017-05-01

Thanks.
@Jack Frost

Are you referring to the search box on the Home Screen? If so, it already has an option to search for add-ons. Let me know if that is correct.

Cheers
minus0

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - chongwho - 2017-05-01

Anyone know how I could get the YouTube widget boxes to have the title of the video underneath the individual video, rather than just up in the top bar when an individual video is selected.

http://imgur.com/a/2ki7B is how it currently looks.

I would really like to be able to see the title of the video, rather than only seeing the channel 'poster' and having to scroll to the videos to see what the new videos are about.

Any help would be awesome. Thanks Smile

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - mgg1010 - 2017-05-01

Hi All

Does anyone know if Estuary Mod works with 17.1 - I tried it, saw some issues and
went back to 17.0

Thanks

Martin

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - mgg1010 - 2017-05-01

Hi

I use a channel group in LiveTV - it's persistent which is what I need, as main user (grandpa) shouldn't
be distracted by kids channels.

But on home screen widget it shows all channels - even when group is selected in live TV.

I've tried to read source, but I can't quite figure out how to fix this.

Any ideas? Thanks very much

Martin

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - Jack Frost - 2017-05-01

(2017-05-01, 08:14)mgg1010 Wrote: Hi All

Does anyone know if Estuary Mod works with 17.1 - I tried it, saw some issues and
went back to 17.0

Thanks

Martin

Confirm working with 17.1 for me.

(2017-05-01, 01:22)minus0 Wrote:

Thanks.
@Jack Frost

Cheers
minus0

Hey now,
Yes that's the search but no it's not what I want. That simply searches for an add-on name. I want to search +with+ the add-on, eg search using ph****x or M*******Q.
If I can't point it to the search I want I'd rather just hide it altogether. I can make a menu item to take me to the M******Q search but it would be prettier and less confusing for the elders in the house if it just worked from the main search box.

Thanks minus0

(2017-05-01, 06:47)chongwho Wrote: Anyone know how I could get the YouTube widget boxes to have the title of the video underneath the individual video, rather than just up in the top bar when an individual video is selected.

http://imgur.com/a/2ki7B is how it currently looks.

I would really like to be able to see the title of the video, rather than only seeing the channel 'poster' and having to scroll to the videos to see what the new videos are about.

Any help would be awesome. Thanks Smile
I have that problem too with movies and TV widgets. Custom thumbnail (or poster?) view widgets I think.

(2017-05-01, 08:17)mgg1010 Wrote: Hi

I use a channel group in LiveTV - it's persistent which is what I need, as main user (grandpa) shouldn't
be distracted by kids channels.

But on home screen widget it shows all channels - even when group is selected in live TV.

I've tried to read source, but I can't quite figure out how to fix this.

Any ideas? Thanks very much

Martin
I think I read elsewhere in the thread that you have to create a smart search and use that for the widget. Hth.

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - DetrieZ - 2017-05-06

Been using this great skin since it came out. Thank you for your efforts.

How can I change the size of the pvr EPG grid font?

Sent from my A0001

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - ontap - 2017-05-06

Hi , i have a background issue if i disable global BGs and then add single BGs for each menu item , i cannot loser the BG opacity from the default 21% , i lower it to zero and select ok but it immediately jumps back to 21? with opacity set at 21 i can't get the full colour of my BGs, it doesn't matter what colour i set background to in "colours"- background. am i doing something incorrectly ?
pic 1 is my BG image
pic 2 is the BG in kodi with "background" in colours section set to "none"
pic 3 is with "background" in colours section set to "black"

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - ontap - 2017-05-07

a bit more info on the above , am using 1.7.14 , seems to be a device related issue , on my mac i can set up individual BGs for custom main menu items but they are shaded whereas global BG is fine , on an android box i can only use global BG. custom ones don't show.

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (UPDATED 02/04/17) - jleroux61 - 2017-05-07

hi,

I am looking into changing the default skin.estuary.mod skin. I want to remove the settings button from the button menu bar.
I looked into the files in userdata\addon_data\script.skinshortcuts. Here I can see all modifications I've done to the main menu but I don't find a way to customize the bottom bar with the settings button. Does anybody now how to customize the bottom bar?
Thanks