Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) (/showthread.php?tid=267343)

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - gogorman - 2017-07-26

(2017-06-15, 19:31)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-15, 18:22)P.Kosunen Wrote:
(2017-06-15, 11:55)Guilouz Wrote: Yes It's now possible, you need to pay for a OMDB API key.

Does every user have to get one or is just one per developer?

One key by user.

So how do we use this new API key to re-enable artwork etc.?
Thanks

Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - iMak - 2017-07-26

(2017-07-26, 06:53)gogorman Wrote:
(2017-06-15, 19:31)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-06-15, 18:22)P.Kosunen Wrote: Does every user have to get one or is just one per developer?

One key by user.

So how do we use this new API key to re-enable artwork etc.?
Thanks

Here...

Artwork Downloader

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=41882&share_tid=114633&share_pid=2618265&url=https%3A%2F%2Fforum%2Ekodi%2Etv%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ftid%3D114633%26pid%3D2618265%23pid2618265&share_type=t

Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - iMak - 2017-07-26

A cool update for Metadata and Artwork Module Addon, where you can enter your personal API Keys without modifying the .py files.

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Gracus - 2017-07-26

(2017-07-26, 17:42)iMak Wrote: A cool update for Metadata and Artwork Module Addon, where you can enter your personal API Keys without modifying the .py files.

These settings are for entering API keys for skin helper

The py file modification is for artwork downloader

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - 3500 - 2017-07-30

there's a bug on top view clearlogos,
the clearart and clearlogo overwrite each other.

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - DetrieZ - 2017-08-01

How can I arrange my home menu.

When I go into Skin setting>Main Menu items> Customize Main Menu, the only item that appear are my TV Shows and Movies (TrakTV list from a video addon) that I created. I don't see TV, Add-Ons etc so I cant set the order I would like

Right now I have:
Addon-Ons
TV Shows (TrakTV list from a video addon)
Movies (TrakTv list from a video addon)
TV (Live TV PVR)
Videos
Favorites
Weather

I would like the order to be:
TV (Live TV PVR)
TV Shows (TrakTV list from a video addon)
Movies (TrakTv list from a video addon)
Addon-Ons
Videos
Favorites
Weather

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - elf1 - 2017-08-03

is it possible to add splash screen throw kodi special protocol amd not from skin setting/extra/edit intro and then choose home folder or c??

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - cozmo - 2017-08-08

(2017-05-28, 07:11)HumanGoing Wrote: Hey! The global search feature seems to not be working for me. No matter what I search it shows me "no results" and I get stuck on that page and can't back out. The behaviour happens using both the search bar and when launching the global search add-on directly. This problem only seems to happen in this skin, when I switch to a different skin, thew global search works as intended. I'm running Kodi 17.3 on Windows 10. Any ideas? Thanks!

Same problem here. Any adivce?

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - 3500 - 2017-08-11

(2017-08-08, 17:20)cozmo Wrote:
(2017-05-28, 07:11)HumanGoing Wrote: Hey! The global search feature seems to not be working for me. No matter what I search it shows me "no results" and I get stuck on that page and can't back out. The behaviour happens using both the search bar and when launching the global search add-on directly. This problem only seems to happen in this skin, when I switch to a different skin, thew global search works as intended. I'm running Kodi 17.3 on Windows 10. Any ideas? Thanks!

Same problem here. Any adivce?

you must reinstall Global Search from addons via zip files
then, voila...

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - MrSeb - 2017-08-12

Hello,

The theme will automatically look for the logo, but I prefer to put my logo that I prefer. On the other hand, when I spend all my movies, we still see the old logo for 1 second then we see my logo. Is it possible to remove automatic search logos? Thx

-----------------------------------

Bonjour,

Le thème va chercher automatiquement le logo, mais j'aime mieux mettre mon logo que je préfère. Par contre, quand je passe tous mes films, on voit encore l'ancien logo pendant 1 seconde puis on voit mon logo. Est-il possible d'enlever la recherche automatique des logos ? Merci

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - cosmicsecret - 2017-08-22

Hey there,
i got the following problem with this Skin :
it doesnt show the Movie Logo or Runtime properly.
When i open the Movies section and iam on the simple wall view
Sometimes it takes a few seconds while the movie is selected and sometimes up to 2 minutes till
the Runtime and the Logo of the movie show up (on the bottom right corner the box fo the runtime shows nothing)
It seems like it has to search for those infos/pictures before it can display them in the menu.
First i thought it would be a problem with my NAS where my DB is located but on other skins its all running smooth and no problems.

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - jtorresfer - 2017-08-25

Hi,
I've used smart lists in order to separate Adult Movies and Adult Series from Child Movies and Child Series but using movies or series widgets appears all mixed ( adult and Child). How I could see Recent, Progress, etc movies and series separated with according smart list conditions?
Thanks

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Guilouz - 2017-08-25

(2017-08-25, 02:50)jtorresfer Wrote: Hi,
I've used smart lists in order to separate Adult Movies and Adult Series from Child Movies and Child Series but using movies or series widgets appears all mixed ( adult and Child). How I could see Recent, Progress, etc movies and series separated with according smart list conditions?
Thanks

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

See my post here : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=306757&pid=2633661#pid2633661

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - SirRickie - 2017-08-25

(2017-07-26, 18:39)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-07-26, 17:42)iMak Wrote: A cool update for Metadata and Artwork Module Addon, where you can enter your personal API Keys without modifying the .py files.

These settings are for entering API keys for skin helper

The py file modification is for artwork downloader

Perhaps a silly question, but where can I find this module ? I'm running Estuary Mod Kodi 17. I have Skin Helper Service 1.1.22, I guess it should be there, but I can't configure Skin Helper (configure is greyed out). Or am I on the wrong track ? Tnx for any help.

RE: Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Zvezke - 2017-08-31

Hi all!

I know that I'm able to 'Backup/Restore' my skin in 'Settings' -> 'Skin settings', but where is the backup file located? I can't find it anywhere.
All help is appreciated.