Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) (/showthread.php?tid=267343)

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 03/06/16) - ferent - 2016-06-03

(2016-06-03, 15:21)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-03, 15:02)ferent Wrote: Question Guilouz, what is the weird symbol situated in the left of the lyrics box for?
this one in your repo: media/dialogs/culrc-contextmenu.png

When it's synchronized lyrics Wink

oh that is pretty cool! thanks. I think this skin is perfect now.
I'm a little bit frustrated because I like the animated movies poster but when I activate this option my cpu start to go quite slow. I know that this is not the correct place, but do you know if there is a way to clear the cache more frequently and by this way avoid this problem?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 03/06/16) - Guilouz - 2016-06-04

(2016-06-03, 07:17)estuary_enthusiast Wrote: hi small request..

can you do that?

1. Image

2. Image

First request is done on last git.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 03/06/16) - estuary_enthusiast - 2016-06-04

(2016-06-04, 03:47)Guilouz Wrote:

can you do that?

1. Image

2. Image

cool..
how about this?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 03/06/16) - tstaddon - 2016-06-04

Hi

If I add the BBC iPlayer add-on to the menu, the default thumbnail is set to

special://skin/extras/icons/addtile.png

And I can only navigate to the skin folder (%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.mod-master)

The actual thumbnail location is %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.bbciplayer\icon.png

So how can I change the thumbnail to point to the correct image?

(Added note - if I add the STEAM plugin it hardcodes to images://....../Kodi\addons\script.steam.launcher but if I browse for a different picture and then CANCEL it reverts to special://skin/extras/icons/addtile.png)

(2016-06-04, 11:21)estuary_enthusiast Wrote:
(2016-06-04, 03:47)Guilouz Wrote:

can you do that?

1. Image

2. Image

cool..
how about this?

I don't understand...

(2016-06-04, 14:11)tstaddon Wrote: Hi

If I add the BBC iPlayer add-on to the menu, the default thumbnail is set to

special://skin/extras/icons/addtile.png

And I can only navigate to the skin folder (%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.mod-master)

The actual thumbnail location is %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.bbciplayer\icon.png

So how can I change the thumbnail to point to the correct image?

You can change icon (located in special://skin/extras/icons/). BBC iPlayer is present.

Image Image

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 03/06/16) - ferent - 2016-06-04

- I see there is no Show Path button in the info-screen for Music-videos, could you add it please?

- The new volume icon with the numbers is not transparent, and when you are watching a movie, the black square is showed.

- Each time I stop a music video, the library screen shows the first video, instead of the one I was watching. Is like if the screen is reset each time I press stop when I play a video

(2016-06-04, 16:34)ferent Wrote: - I see there is no Show Path button in the info-screen for Music-videos, could you add it please?

- The new volume icon with the numbers is not transparent, and when you are watching a movie, the black square is showed.

- Each time I stop a music video, the library screen shows the first video, instead of the one I was watching. Is like if the screen is reset each time I press stop when I play a video

Fixed on last git.

I have no idea for this.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 03/06/16) - tstaddon - 2016-06-04

Thanks. I didn't think of that...

But my point is, if using an add-on where the thumbnail is changed by accident, how can we change it back to the default icon which is NOT in that folder? For many plugins, the thumbnails are only found in their own plugin directories and all it takes is a mouse click on your "defenire la miniature" link to break that link.

Example: freshly configured, STEAM looks like this:

If ALL I do is click on the path to change the thumbnail and hit CANCEL, even though I have specifically told it to cancel the change, it changes to the default location:

So how then do I change it back to the STEAM icon? (It isn't just the BBC iPlayer or STEAM plugins that do this; it does this for FilmOn. So, three plugins out of three that I've added to my menus lose their icons if I click on the thumbnail path).

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 03/06/16) - Syncopation - 2016-06-04

(2016-06-02, 23:25)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-02, 12:55)Syncopation Wrote: Sad

sounds not very handy, so all users with this mod keep shuffling files around and wasting a lot of time? no chance this will be in the kodi repo despite being a mod? the default estuary seems to be missing a lot of stuff that this mod has.

Additional questions:

1. can I display lyrics with estuary mod? I have CU LRC Lyrics installed, but it seems nothing is happening. Should this be defaulted to "on" in the mod default settings?

2. how to deal with recently added movies? I find it highly distracting to have watched movies in that section. there seems to be things happening in the development department, but nothing is ever merged into esturary. there were several PRs on github. are there options in this mod to mitigate this situation? and then again, why even have recently added at all, if I can have unwatched below? so I guess my question is, can I remove recently added? or adjust recently added and then remove unwatched?

No mod are allowed on official Kodi repo.

Yes lyrics are working on Estuary MOD.

You can remove watched movies/episodes from recently added.

1. "Yes lyrics are working on Estuary MOD." but how? do I have to enable something? I have an album with lyrics for all songs but no lyrics show when playing a song of that album in kodi with estuary mod. Funny, while playing with this, suddenly lyrics showed for one of the songs. I have no idea why or how this was triggered. tried other songs or this song again, and no lyrics did show. is there a certain view I have to be on for the lyrics to show? sorry if this is obvious, I may be missing something crucial here.

2. "You can remove watched movies/episodes from recently added." again, how?

Estuary MOD (UPDATED 03/06/16) - Guilouz - 2016-06-04

(2016-06-04, 23:26)Syncopation Wrote:
(2016-06-02, 23:25)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-06-02, 12:55)Syncopation Wrote: Sad

sounds not very handy, so all users with this mod keep shuffling files around and wasting a lot of time? no chance this will be in the kodi repo despite being a mod? the default estuary seems to be missing a lot of stuff that this mod has.

Additional questions:

1. can I display lyrics with estuary mod? I have CU LRC Lyrics installed, but it seems nothing is happening. Should this be defaulted to "on" in the mod default settings?

2. how to deal with recently added movies? I find it highly distracting to have watched movies in that section. there seems to be things happening in the development department, but nothing is ever merged into esturary. there were several PRs on github. are there options in this mod to mitigate this situation? and then again, why even have recently added at all, if I can have unwatched below? so I guess my question is, can I remove recently added? or adjust recently added and then remove unwatched?

No mod are allowed on official Kodi repo.

Yes lyrics are working on Estuary MOD.

You can remove watched movies/episodes from recently added.

1. "Yes lyrics are working on Estuary MOD." but how? do I have to enable something? I have an album with lyrics for all songs but no lyrics show when playing a song of that album in kodi with estuary mod. Funny, while playing with this, suddenly lyrics showed for one of the songs. I have no idea why or how this was triggered. tried other songs or this song again, and no lyrics did show. is there a certain view I have to be on for the lyrics to show? sorry if this is obvious, I may be missing something crucial here.

2. "You can remove watched movies/episodes from recently added." again, how?

1. On music OSD the button with the microphone.
You must configure cu lyrics addon to use locale lyrics.

2. In personnalise home menu when you select tv shows/movies widget.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 03/06/16) - Syncopation - 2016-06-04

1. not sure where to find a microphone icon, but when a song is playing and I click the top left kodi logo I get to the song visualization and there I do see the lyrics.

follow up questions: 1.1 what about that microphone icon? 1.2 is there a keyboard shortcut to get to the song visualization?

2. settings > skin settings > home menu > customize main menu > movies (5th submenu, not that easy to find), there the option is called "hide watched movies from recently added movies". same for TV shows.

Great! Thanks a lot. Are those options available in the default estuary as well?

follow up question: 2.1 now that I have "Recently added unwatched movies" and "unwatched movies" right below that, what's the difference? can I hide "unwatched movies"? The items are the same, the order is just different. this adds no value for me.

Estuary MOD (UPDATED 03/06/16) - Guilouz - 2016-06-04

1. It's a button to launch CU lyrics addon

2. When you activate this setting, episodes/movies you have watched are not displayed, only unwatched items.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 03/06/16) - nick w - 2016-06-05

Fantastic update to the new default skin. Will you be adding cases to films at any point?

Would love to see blueray cases or 3d cases in this skin

Estuary MOD (UPDATED 03/06/16) - Guilouz - 2016-06-05

(2016-06-05, 00:13)nick w Wrote: Fantastic update to the new default skin. Will you be adding cases to films at any point?

Would love to see blueray cases or 3d cases in this skin

No, no case.