Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) (/showthread.php?tid=267343)

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 24/06/16) - xodiuser - 2016-06-26

After updated to the version 1.2.8, I can only choose one widget on Videos tab, and it seems the widget doesn't work. There is widget 1/widget 2, etc. in version 1.2.7, and widgets worked fine then. I tested this with the build from 06/23 to 06/25, got the same unexpected behavior.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 24/06/16) - Syncopation - 2016-06-26

For me the widgets in the movie section seem to no longer work after 1.2.8. The movie section is empty. Only one widget can be selected and recently added unwatched movies are not displayed (which is the only widget, the other widgets seem to be gone).

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 24/06/16) - samehvirus - 2016-06-26

widgets not working for me , no thing displayed . and sub menuie buttons not function. i'm useimg latest librelec milhouse builds , thank you.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 24/06/16) - bmonster - 2016-06-26

Same here recently added widgets disappear, seems as if its struggling to load the data.
It appears once boot, but after a few seconds it vanishes...
Also the new ratings are showing under the IMDb rating, with no box round them...

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 24/06/16) - Guilouz - 2016-06-26

Change in how widget is working in 1.2.8

For default home menu items all widgets are preconfigured by default and you can change each widget.

If you add a new item in home menu, you must choose a default widget first and then you can change each widget of this default widget.

Recently added items now use Skin Helper Service and to hide/show watched items from the list go into Skin Helper Service settings.

I recommend to reset home menu first. All is working fine for me.

@bmonster
Also the new ratings are showing under the IMDb rating, with no box round them...

Yes, normal, I have change it.

(2016-06-26, 14:46)Guilouz Wrote: Change in how widget is working in 1.2.8

For default home menu items all widgets are preconfigured by default and you can change each widget.

If you add a new item in home menu, you must choose a default widget first and then you can change each widget of this default widget.

Recently added items now use Skin Helper Service and to hide/show watched items from the list go into Skin Helper Service settings.

@bmonster

OK cool, I prefer this.

I'm still having problems with the widgets, I've changed nothing but recently added will not display no matter what I try.

Estuary MOD (UPDATED 24/06/16) - Guilouz - 2016-06-26

(2016-06-26, 14:56)bmonster Wrote:
(2016-06-26, 14:46)Guilouz Wrote: Change in how widget is working in 1.2.8

@bmonster

OK cool, I prefer this.

I'm still having problems with the widgets, I've changed nothing but recently added will not display no matter what I try.

Reset your home menu.

Yer I did that, the text for recently added movies/shows appears for about 5 seconds then disappears, then the same happens for in progress.
I end up with unwatched and random only, same happens for TV shows.
Music displays recently added fine.

I hope my video database isn't the problem, I don't think it is, because if I click recently added on the submenu everything shows fine...

(2016-06-26, 15:32)bmonster Wrote: Yer I did that, the text for recently added movies/shows appears for about 5 seconds then disappears, then the same happens for in progress.
I end up with unwatched and random only, same happens for TV shows.
Music displays recently added fine.

I hope my video database isn't the problem, I don't think it is, because if I click recently added on the submenu everything shows fine...

Use latest skin helper service from git

Done that, no change I'm afraid. ?
Skin helper services v 1.0.97

Hi Guilouz,

Thank you for all your help, it turns out to be a problem with kodi, and my distribution not updating the nightlies quick enough.
Just got an update and everything is working fine, so sorry for wasting your time.

Kind regards

Bm

(2016-06-26, 18:39)bmonster Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Thank you for all your help, it turns out to be a problem with kodi, and my distribution not updating the nightlies quick enough.
Just got an update and everything is working fine, so sorry for wasting your time.

Kind regards

Bm

Yes all my updates need latest Kodi build.

(2016-06-26, 18:54)Guilouz Wrote: [quote='bmonster' pid='2364801' dateline='1466959196']
Hi Guilouz,

Kind regards

Bm

Yes all my updates need latest Kodi build.

What do you use ? LibreElec, OpenElec or others ?

Osmc nightlies, but more like every 2-3 days.

(2016-06-26, 19:31)bmonster Wrote: Osmc nightlies, but more like every 2-3 days.

Use LibreElec, it's updated every days.