Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) (/showthread.php?tid=267343)

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 13/07/16) - Raabi2208 - 2016-07-14

(2016-07-14, 19:13)BobCratchett Wrote: @Raabi2208 - Make certain you're running the git version of Skin Shortcuts (version 1.0.10) and if you still have the problem with video shortcuts not working when clicking on them (or, if that isn't your problem, whatever problem you have along with a description of the problem itself) then post a link to a full debug log (wiki) with the scripts own debug logging option enabled in addition to Kodi's (System/Settings > System > Add-ons > Manage Dependencies > Skin Shortcuts > Configure > Enable debug logging - and make sure to click 'OK' to save the setting) showing you editing the menu and the menu being rebuilt.

Hello BobCratchett,

thank you for your information with the path System/Settings > System > Add-ons > Manage Dependencies > Skin Shortcuts
I ve updatet serveral times the skin shortcuts but i dont get version 1.0.10
On the "Manage Dependencies there is the entry BigNoid,marcelveldt - 1.0.8 so I think i dont have the aktual Shortcuts addon.
Why isnt the shortcut updated when I click on it?

I dont know where to find but i will try to find the version 1.0.10

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 13/07/16) - Guilouz - 2016-07-14

(2016-07-14, 20:27)Raabi2208 Wrote:
(2016-07-14, 19:13)BobCratchett Wrote: @Raabi2208 - Make certain you're running the git version of Skin Shortcuts (version 1.0.10) and if you still have the problem with video shortcuts not working when clicking on them (or, if that isn't your problem, whatever problem you have along with a description of the problem itself) then post a link to a full debug log (wiki) with the scripts own debug logging option enabled in addition to Kodi's (System/Settings > System > Add-ons > Manage Dependencies > Skin Shortcuts > Configure > Enable debug logging - and make sure to click 'OK' to save the setting) showing you editing the menu and the menu being rebuilt.

Hello BobCratchett,

thank you for your information with the path System/Settings > System > Add-ons > Manage Dependencies > Skin Shortcuts
On the "Manage Dependencies there is the entry BigNoid,marcelveldt - 1.0.8 so I think i dont have the aktual Shortcuts addon.

On first page... It's not a repo version, that's why update on Kodi not working.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 13/07/16) - Raabi2208 - 2016-07-14

(2016-07-14, 20:35)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-14, 20:27)Raabi2208 Wrote:

Hello BobCratchett,

On first page... It's not a repo version, that's why update on Kodi not working.

...... AAAAAND IT WORKS!!!! FU**** GREAT ...... :-)

Thank you BobCratchett your a Wizard Rofl

Sometimes a little bit more Information and its not so hard to fix any problems.

If i would have known where to find the Version 1.0.10 and If i would have known where
to see what Version of the Skin Shortcuts ive installed on my Pi3 and I wouldt have to ask so much.

For the Future - to all - Please give a little more detail for noobs like me because i dont know
every single step where to do this or that. Sometimes im only one click away but dont know where to search for.

Thanks a lot all!

Great Forum! Big Grin

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 13/07/16) - Guilouz - 2016-07-14

(2016-07-14, 20:52)Raabi2208 Wrote:
(2016-07-14, 20:35)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-14, 20:27)Raabi2208 Wrote: Hello BobCratchett,

...... AAAAAND IT WORKS!!!! FU**** GREAT ...... :-)

Thank you BobCratchett your a Wizard Rofl

Sometimes a little bit more Information and its not so hard to fix any problems.

If i would have known where to find the Version 1.0.10 and If i would have known where
to see what Version of the Skin Shortcuts ive installed on my Pi3 and I wouldt have to ask so much.

For the Future - to all - Please give a little more detail for noobs like me because i dont know
every single step where to do this or that. Sometimes im only one click away but dont know where to search for.

Thanks a lot all!

Great Forum! Big Grin

I have already say many times you need latest addons on first page.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 13/07/16) - MewCore - 2016-07-14

How can I set the default view? (some skins respond to right click and set as default)

Tnx!

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 13/07/16) - schumi2004 - 2016-07-14

@Guilouz
I created a PR to add CinemaVision button to DialogInfo window. I hope you would like to consider adding it Wink

During some tests I also noticed something strange. (version 1.3.5)
When in main menu and highlighting Unwatched or Random movies from widget and selecting Info it gives a completely different view as when you entered library and pressed Info there.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 13/07/16) - Guilouz - 2016-07-15

(2016-07-14, 23:54)MewCore Wrote: How can I set the default view? (some skins respond to right click and set as default)

Tnx!

You can change view with media menu when you press left on keyboard.

(2016-07-14, 23:55)schumi2004 Wrote: @Guilouz
I created a PR to add CinemaVision button to DialogInfo window. I hope you would like to consider adding it Wink

During some tests I also noticed something strange. (version 1.3.5)
When in main menu and highlighting Unwatched or Random movies from widget and selecting Info it gives a completely different view as when you entered library and pressed Info there.

There is already a CinemaVision button on video dialog info :

No problem for me I have correct info when I press 'i' touch on widgets :

Image Image

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 13/07/16) - MewCore - 2016-07-15

(2016-07-15, 00:27)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-14, 23:54)MewCore Wrote: How can I set the default view? (some skins respond to right click and set as default)

Tnx!

I understand that, but how to set a default view? IE: I would like InfoWall show up in all categories and genres for movies. So far I need to set it manually for everything because lists is the default.

(2016-07-15, 00:48)MewCore Wrote:
(2016-07-15, 00:27)Guilouz Wrote:

Tnx!

I understand that, but how to set a default view? IE: I would like InfoWall show up in all categories and genres for movies. So far I need to set it manually for everything because lists is the default.

You must set view for each window. Once done, no need to do later. Kodi save it.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 13/07/16) - schumi2004 - 2016-07-15

@Guilouz,
My apologies for the PR, didn't noticed the button before.

I'm also shocked to see what happened in your country!
My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by the tragedy in Nice!

(2016-07-15, 10:29)schumi2004 Wrote: @Guilouz,
My apologies for the PR, didn't noticed the button before.

I'm also shocked to see what happened in your country!
My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected by the tragedy in Nice!

Yes it's horrible...

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 13/07/16) - woodside - 2016-07-15

(2016-07-14, 02:53)woodside Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 14:36)woodside Wrote: "Could not connect to repository" when trying to install your mod. Confused

Friendly bump. Big Grin

Is there a problem with the repo your mod is located at? Been trying to connect for 3 or 4 days now in order to install your Estuary mod but have been unable to. Thanks

Estuary MOD (UPDATED 13/07/16) - Guilouz - 2016-07-15

(2016-07-15, 15:02)woodside Wrote:
(2016-07-14, 02:53)woodside Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 14:36)woodside Wrote: "Could not connect to repository" when trying to install your mod. Confused

Friendly bump. Big Grin

Is there a problem with the repo your mod is located at? Been trying to connect for 3 or 4 days now in order to install your Estuary mod but have been unable to. Thanks

No problem with it. I have updated my other system with repo with no problem.

Do you have 1.0.1 version of repo ?

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 13/07/16) - woodside - 2016-07-15

(2016-07-15, 15:04)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-15, 15:02)woodside Wrote:
(2016-07-14, 02:53)woodside Wrote: Friendly bump. Big Grin

No problem with it. I have updated my other system with repo with no problem.

Do you have 1.0.1 version of repo ?

Yes... 1.0.1 d/l from first page is what I have. I try to choose "install from repository" then choose your repository but as soon as I do I get a message "could not connect to repository". No problem installing anything from any other repository.