Kodi Community Forum
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED) (/showthread.php?tid=267343)

Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/07/16) - Guilouz - 2016-07-17

(2016-07-17, 05:52)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Guilouz

when any media is playing in the background I can't scroll down to Full screen, I have to use the mouse.

I will see when I go home if i have this issue.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/07/16) - reazor - 2016-07-17

(2016-07-16, 14:09)Guilouz Wrote: 2. You can already do this with videos or custom icon widget, just add your source path

Image Image

HI
How did you do that?
If I Select "Default Widgets > Custom widget (icons)"
I only can edit the title and nothing happens.

And Thanks for this great MOD

MfG Reazor

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/07/16) - RMP888 - 2016-07-17

[/quote]

I am still struggling a bit with this as well, when I do this, i have to click on "+test" to then see the sources, when i would prefer to see the sources when "+test" is just highlighted.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/07/16) - Blurayx - 2016-07-17

Hi Guilouz,

I'm still having issues with music artist fanart, I'm currently using Artist Slideshow 2.0.1 Beta-3 because I was constantly getting errors with Artist Slideshow 2.0.

extrafanarts works great when enabled, But slideshows works sometimes. Does extrafanarts and Artist Slideshow work independently?

extrafanarts enabled

I have tried every setting, i don't know where I'm going wrong.

Thanks

(2016-07-17, 20:07)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

I'm still having issues with music artist fanart, I'm currently using Artist Slideshow 2.0.1 Beta-3 because I was constantly getting errors with Artist Slideshow 2.0.

extrafanarts works great when enabled, But slideshows works sometimes. Does extrafanarts and Artist Slideshow work independently?

extrafanarts enabled

Thanks

Extrafanarts are powered by Skin Helper Service and Slideshow on music visualisation by Artist Slideshow.

No relation. Artist Slideshow working for me with latest.

(2016-07-17, 13:46)reazor Wrote:
(2016-07-16, 14:09)Guilouz Wrote: 2. You can already do this with videos or custom icon widget, just add your source path

Image Image

HI
How did you do that?
If I Select "Default Widgets > Custom widget (icons)"
I only can edit the title and nothing happens.

And Thanks for this great MOD

MfG Reazor

You must create a new item for home menu and you must add default widget you want first (sources widget or custom widget(icons)) and then you can choose what you want in your widgets. Like my images.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

(2016-07-17, 20:31)Guilouz Wrote:

extrafanarts enabled

Thanks

Extrafanarts are powered by Skin Helper Service and Slideshow on music visualisation by Artist Slideshow.

OK, Thanks
I'll do another fresh install and see what happens.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/07/16) - schumi2004 - 2016-07-17

This mod just keeps getting better and better but I keep having issues with the missing genre information in movie views. I'm using the standard movie view, list if I'm correct, and would love to see genre. Maybe you can put it next to the date, bottom right?

Sent from my A0001

/edit
Speaking about dates. In list view all dates are starting with 01-01-(year).
Is this a bug?

(2016-07-17, 20:36)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-07-17, 20:31)Guilouz Wrote:

extrafanarts enabled

Thanks

OK, Thanks

I did a fresh install the same error with Artist Slideshow 2.0

I did another fresh install, same problem on my iMac. This happens with my Nvidia shield TV, Nvidia shield Tablet K1, Amazon Fire.

If you have anytime can you please do a fresh install, I'm 99.9% sure you will have the same issues.

Thanks

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/07/16) - Guilouz - 2016-07-17

(2016-07-17, 21:31)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-07-17, 20:36)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-07-17, 20:31)Guilouz Wrote: Extrafanarts are powered by Skin Helper Service and Slideshow on music visualisation by Artist Slideshow.

OK, Thanks

I did another fresh install, same problem on my iMac. This happens with my Nvidia shield TV, Nvidia shield Tablet K1, Amazon Fire.

If you have anytime can you please do a fresh install, I'm 99.9% sure you will have the same issues.

Thanks

Just remove Artist Slideshow and delete 'script.artistslideshow' in addon_data folder. Reinstall and all is working fine for me.

Verify your debug log. You will see the problem.

(2016-07-17, 22:21)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-17, 21:31)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-07-17, 20:36)Blurayx Wrote: OK, Thanks

Thanks

Just remove Artist Slideshow and delete 'script.artistslideshow' in addon_data folder. Reinstall and all is working fine for me.

Thanks for testing but I still believe it has to be a clean install to see the problem. I just fined it odd it happens on all my devices

(2016-07-17, 22:58)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-07-17, 22:21)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-17, 21:31)Blurayx Wrote: I did a fresh install the same error with Artist Slideshow 2.0

Thanks

Thanks for testing but I still believe it has to be a clean install to see the problem. I just fined it odd it happens on all my devices

Check the log file, the answer is in it.

All your system are on Android, maybe a problem with android builds.

In all cases, fresh install or not, it's not skin issue.

(2016-07-17, 23:04)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-17, 22:58)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-07-17, 22:21)Guilouz Wrote: Just remove Artist Slideshow and delete 'script.artistslideshow' in addon_data folder. Reinstall and all is working fine for me.

Check the log file, the answer is in it.

All your system are on Android, maybe a problem with android builds.

In all cases, fresh install or not, it's not skin issue.

ok, I will look at the log. The problem also happens on my iMac.

Thanks for you help Smile

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/07/16) - elchupete - 2016-07-17

Hi Guilouz,

One Issue I just discovered.

When "Show playing Video on Home Screen" is active, the playing video is shown in Home Menu.
But when in MyVideoNav Window for TVShows, it shows fanart background instead of playing video.

It works correct in MyVideoNav for Movies though.

RE: Estuary MOD (UPDATED 15/07/16) - Guilouz - 2016-07-17

(2016-07-17, 23:30)elchupete Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

One Issue I just discovered.

When "Show playing Video on Home Screen" is active, the playing video is shown in Home Menu.
But when in MyVideoNav Window for TVShows, it shows fanart background instead of playing video.

It works correct in MyVideoNav for Movies though.

No problem for me :

Image In movies

Image In TV Shows