Kodi Community Forum
WIP Krypton Testing branch - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Amber (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=203)
+---- Thread: WIP Krypton Testing branch (/showthread.php?tid=269157)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Krypton Testing branch - DarrenHill - 2016-10-20

Thanks. I thought it was probably a local issue here, but wanted to double check before trying more tomorrow

RE: Krypton Testing branch - DarrenHill - 2016-10-21

Confirmed - grabbed it via works net access and it installed fine.

Now we've got so much nicer configuration options, would it make sense to have the entire menu bar (except maybe settings and quit) as free floating options, with the defaults set as they currently are but with them as built-in options rather than set menu items that can only be enabled or disabled as now?

RE: Krypton Testing branch - guentjo - 2016-10-26

Love the skin, have for a long while now.

Apparent bug in the latest version: The "Program Add-ons" menu item doesn't do anything when selected from the Add-ons menu of the Home page. Video, Music, Picture and Add-on Browser all seem to work. this happens when I open the Add-ons directory, pressing left and bringing up the side menu works fine for "Programs"

RE: Krypton Testing branch - joethepartylion - 2016-10-28

Updated Krypton8 branch

28thOctober2016 - Fix for program addons shortcut not working on android, add new video seek label, update home sub menus to new style.

Using nightly 20161028-dfe69e6

(2016-10-21, 18:48)DarrenHill Wrote: Confirmed - grabbed it via works net access and it installed fine.

Now we've got so much nicer configuration options, would it make sense to have the entire menu bar (except maybe settings and quit) as free floating options, with the defaults set as they currently are but with them as built-in options rather than set menu items that can only be enabled or disabled as now?

Possibly at some point, at the moment I'm trying to fix bugs and do some general tidy-up before I pick off any additional features. I've still got to re-implement some features that were removed during the refresh like TV current\upcoming recordings, and add some additional weather info to the home screen. Then there are some other request like extrafanart and a miniosd that I'd like to complete too.

Thanks for your's and everyone else's input during this beta phase as it is really helping make Amber the skin people want it to be.

(2016-10-26, 06:49)guentjo Wrote: Love the skin, have for a long while now.

Apparent bug in the latest version: The "Program Add-ons" menu item doesn't do anything when selected from the Add-ons menu of the Home page. Video, Music, Picture and Add-on Browser all seem to work. this happens when I open the Add-ons directory, pressing left and bringing up the side menu works fine for "Programs"

Thanks for the report. Hopefully fixed in latest Krypton8 commits, I presume you are using Android?

RE: Krypton Testing branch - freakout87 - 2016-10-29

(2016-10-20, 13:41)joethepartylion Wrote: Hmm, not quite so easy but I will have a think, but I can't promise anything I'm afraid.

But random episodes are now added to the Krypton8 branch today :-)

Cheers for that. Love your work! If you ever set up for donations I'll be glad to contribute.

RE: Krypton Testing branch - Raitsa - 2016-10-29

Something strange on the upper left corner on the screen all the time after yesterdays update:

RE: Krypton Testing branch - joethepartylion - 2016-10-29

(2016-10-29, 15:20)Raitsa Wrote: Something strange on the upper left corner on the screen all the time after yesterdays update:

Are you running a nightly after 28/10/2016? If not, then it is because a new feature was re-added to enable skipping by typing in the time to seek to with the numpad. On older nightlies it will not know about that infolabel so may cause this behaviour.

I have just pushed an new commit that may help if running an older nightly. Are you able to test it?

RE: Krypton Testing branch - Raitsa - 2016-10-29

Downloaded, installed and fixed, thank you.

Running a Milhouse build from 19.10.2016 (milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/master/Generic/LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.0-Milhouse-20161019210359-%231019-g6a0a361.tar).

Will update LE to todays build now too.

RE: Krypton Testing branch - Jelf10 - 2016-10-29

(2016-10-15, 00:04)freakout87 Wrote: Hi there,

I noticed some changes with this latest version of Amber. I tested it on my PC. I was wondering if you could provide an option to toggle them?

Currently, on the Kodi I use in my home theatre, Amber shows one row of "recently added" and one row of "random" in the Movies view. That's how I like it!

I've noticed in this latest version that it now instead displays two rows of "recently added" and you have to change views to see "random".

Any chance of providing an option for two different rows of information?

And while we're at it, how 'bout a "random episode" row for the TV screen too? Big Grin

Cheers
Just came to say the same.
Loved the old two rows for movies and tv shows. Top row was recently added, bottom row in progress/suggested .
Would love to see this back again

RE: Krypton Testing branch - guentjo - 2016-11-01

(2016-10-28, 20:15)joethepartylion Wrote:
(2016-10-26, 06:49)guentjo Wrote: Love the skin, have for a long while now.

Thanks for the report. Hopefully fixed in latest Krypton8 commits, I presume you are using Android?

Yes. FireTV.

RE: Krypton Testing branch - joethepartylion - 2016-11-07

Updated Krypton8 branch

7thNovember2016 - Initial extrafanart support (videos only), feedback would be appreciated as I don't really use extrafanart, a few minor tweaks

RE: Krypton Testing branch - joethepartylion - 2016-11-10

Updated Krypton8 branch

10thNovember2016 - Re-Add TV and Radio now/next recording widgets, add weather shelf on the home screen, add screenshot capability to add-on dialog, extrafanart fixes (can now be enabled properly in settings), a few other misc tweaks and fixes.Finally fixed the favourites shelf not displaying (stupid typo).

RE: Krypton Testing branch - joethepartylion - 2016-11-10

(2016-10-09, 03:41)edrikk Wrote: Hi,

I was wondering if instead of heaving to click into the Weather button to see the weather (with no other options once you enter it), if it's possible to show the same boxes on the main/home window without having to click into the menu?

It basically saves 2 clicks (one to go in, one to come out), and I think is more user friendly, as again, the Home Screen currently shows nothing when the "Weather" button is selected, and once you select into the Weather page, there is nothing but the boxes for the weather... Bringing it up one level would be awesome!

Hi, initial weather shelf support on the home screen has now been added to in today's commit. Let me know what you think.