Kodi Community Forum
WIP Krypton Testing branch - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Amber (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=203)
+---- Thread: WIP Krypton Testing branch (/showthread.php?tid=269157)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Krypton Testing branch - Klattsy - 2017-02-21

(2017-02-17, 15:37)blamblip Wrote: while we're talking YouTube, am I missing something regarding getting duration to display? This wasn't an issue with Gotham.

p.s. Great skin. My GF would kill me if we ever changed.

Ok i lied. On RasperryPi 2...i can't get the links in add ons to open. Have tried YouTube have tried AU Catchup channels add on...the shows/video lists appear fine. All menus work but when i click on actual video link nothing happens.

I switch to Estuary and no problems at all.

If im on Krypton can i roll back to a previous Amber version or would i have to toll back Kodi too?

Klattsy.

Edit - library files work fine.

Edit 2 - log https://paste.ubuntu.com/24039554 about line 1452 i started Youtube and tried to open files with no luck.

RE: Krypton Testing branch - joethepartylion - 2017-02-22

(2017-02-21, 12:36)Klattsy Wrote: Ok i lied. On RasperryPi 2...i can't get the links in add ons to open. Have tried YouTube have tried AU Catchup channels add on...the shows/video lists appear fine. All menus work but when i click on actual video link nothing happens.

I switch to Estuary and no problems at all.

If im on Krypton can i roll back to a previous Amber version or would i have to toll back Kodi too?

Klattsy.

Edit - library files work fine.

Edit 2 - log https://paste.ubuntu.com/24039554 about line 1452 i started Youtube and tried to open files with no luck.

I can confirm that it is a problem, I've had a quick look and unfortunately it isn't obvious what the problem is. It applies to all types of views so must be quite fundamental.

Hopefully I will get some more time this week to try and fix it, but you can work around it by opening the context menu for the item and selecting Play.

RE: Krypton Testing branch - joethepartylion - 2017-02-22

Updated Krypton11 branch

23rdFebruary2017 - fix for sub items not working when launch addons from the shelf e.g YouTube videos.

RE: Krypton Testing branch - joethepartylion - 2017-02-23

(2017-02-11, 23:13)Raitsa Wrote:
(2016-10-06, 17:04)joethepartylion Wrote:
(2016-10-06, 10:42)Raitsa Wrote: Hey joethepartylion, is this something you are still considering to be added to Amber?

Yes it is but I'm just working on tidying up and refining what we have already changed before I add new features as the changes since Jarvis need a bit more polish e.g. missing scroll bars, label alignments, settings consolidation, improving the library views, subtitles window etc.

Once that is complete I'll see if Jester is happy to accept the extra features like miniOSD.

Hey joethepartylion, any chance still adding the miniOSD for subtitles?

I'll need to have a look as it was a bit more complicated than a thought due to Amber mixing OSD info between videosullscreen and videoosd.

It may be something I look at for my new skin.

RE: Krypton Testing branch - joethepartylion - 2017-02-23

All of this work has now been incorporated into v3.0.6 which will soon be available via the official Kodi repository

Thanks to all who helped get Amber working on Krypton, for any new issues please start a new thread.

RE: Krypton Testing branch - Merwenus - 2017-02-24

---

RE: Krypton Testing branch - franklopez - 2017-02-27

I'm using Krypton version on windows 10.

I've noticed a bug, I've installed this skin through the kodi interface search.

when i'm watching a movie the language change icon doesn't work, it opens the language change window and subtitles but the window doesn't stay opened,
as we move the mouse out of the icon the window closes, even if we click it the window still disappears on mouse out and I cant change the audio language of the movie.

I think this skins is very fast, has a cool design, and has a nice UI/UX.

Please correct this bug asap, I have a lot of dual audio animation movies and I had to whatch the movie with Movie Player Home Cinema Because of This.

RE: Krypton Testing branch - Zekeman - 2017-02-28

Joe,

I thought I recalled you adding a feature to disable "random media" on shelves like Jarvis, or am I making stuff up?

RE: Krypton Testing branch - joethepartylion - 2017-02-28

(2017-02-28, 02:21)Zekeman Wrote: Joe,

I thought I recalled you adding a feature to disable "random media" on shelves like Jarvis, or am I making stuff up?

Yes there should be options to the right when you highlight the 'Hide XXX shelf' options in skin settings when not using Jarvis style shelves. I've also re-added the shortcut to skin widgets setting for those using Jarvis shelves in my next round of fixes

RE: Krypton Testing branch - theuser86 - 2017-02-28

Just out of curiosity, what is the difference between Jarvis style shelves and Krypton style shelves? I am using Krypton with the newest Amber (your recent fixes not yet pulled into the official branch), and the default shelves work like how they used to on Jarvis.

RE: Krypton Testing branch - joethepartylion - 2017-03-01

(2017-02-28, 13:14)theuser86 Wrote: Just out of curiosity, what is the difference between Jarvis style shelves and Krypton style shelves? I am using Krypton with the newest Amber (your recent fixes not yet pulled into the official branch), and the default shelves work like how they used to on Jarvis.

Jarvis style shelves use the Skin Widgets addon tin teh same way as previous versions to populate the shelves and are limited to recommended, in progress and recently added.

The new style shelves use Dynamic Content directly addressable within Kodi. This enables extra shelves e.g. recently played songs, recent TV channels etc., doesn't rely on additional addons and also allows you to press 'i' on a shelf item to open the information of that item.

RE: Krypton Testing branch - Cnuut - 2017-03-04

Hi I´m using OSMC/kodi17, I have no timestamps on YT addon with Amber, anyone else have this issue and perheps a solution? Smile

RE: Krypton Testing branch - Renns - 2017-03-04

(2017-02-14, 13:21)joethepartylion Wrote: In Krypton11 branch

14thFebruary2017 -. Added the ability to show a basic shelf for custom home menu items.

Hi Joe,

I can now see shelves for my custom menu items (playlists), so thank you! However:

1) My Movies playlists are sorted by "Recently Added" and only display "Unwatched" items, yet the "Movies" shelf style is sorted alphabetically, and shows all watched and unwatched items.

2) My TV Shows playlists are sorted by "Last Played" and only display "Unwatched" items, yet the "TV Shows" and "Episodes" shelf styles are sorted in a way that appears to have no logic that I can determine, and also displays "Watched" and "Unwatched" items.

Is there something I can do to make these shelves show items sorted and filtered the same way my playlists are?

Thank you!
- Ryan

RE: Krypton Testing branch - joethepartylion - 2017-03-06

(2017-03-04, 23:11)Renns Wrote:
(2017-02-14, 13:21)joethepartylion Wrote: In Krypton11 branch

14thFebruary2017 -. Added the ability to show a basic shelf for custom home menu items.

Hi Joe,

I can now see shelves for my custom menu items (playlists), so thank you! However:

1) My Movies playlists are sorted by "Recently Added" and only display "Unwatched" items, yet the "Movies" shelf style is sorted alphabetically, and shows all watched and unwatched items.

2) My TV Shows playlists are sorted by "Last Played" and only display "Unwatched" items, yet the "TV Shows" and "Episodes" shelf styles are sorted in a way that appears to have no logic that I can determine, and also displays "Watched" and "Unwatched" items.

Is there something I can do to make these shelves show items sorted and filtered the same way my playlists are?

Thank you!
- Ryan

Hi, I'm not sure what is happening for you but my shelves follow whatever is set in the playlist for filter and order.

The code does not set any sort order or sort by and the only difference that setting Movies\TVshows\Episodes etc does is to the shape of the icons and the labels, it has no effect on sorting or ordering.

Can you post a copy of one of your playlists?

Thanks

RE: Krypton Testing branch - joethepartylion - 2017-03-07

(2017-02-17, 15:37)blamblip Wrote: while we're talking YouTube, am I missing something regarding getting duration to display? This wasn't an issue with Gotham.

Should be working in this branch, can you test and I'll send a pull request to master if it is ok

https://github.com/joethepartylion/skin.amber/tree/Fixes1_v17