Kodi Community Forum
WIP Krypton Testing branch - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Amber (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=203)
+---- Thread: WIP Krypton Testing branch (/showthread.php?tid=269157)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Krypton Testing branch - joethepartylion - 2016-08-23

(2016-08-12, 15:11)edrikk Wrote: We have switched to Amber, and love it... The one thing I would corroborate with voochi on / suggest for consideration is indeed the "tabs"... Using a keyboard it's very easy of course, but from the couch, using an IR Remote, it's just bothersome enough to change from (for example) "Recently Added" to "In Progress" that we just don't bother...

Does anyone have any suggestions on how this could be done better or any other skins to use as an idea, we need to bear in mind that Amber uses a vertical and horizontal menu so navigation needs to work for both.

I will add options to hide certain tabs\sections that people don't need e.g. random movies, in the next round of commits.

RE: Krypton Testing branch - Zpower - 2016-08-23

(2016-08-23, 17:25)joethepartylion Wrote:
(2016-08-14, 19:22)Zpower Wrote: I think i´ve found two bugs.

The first one:
In main page the weather info only appear on screen if i enter first in weather menu.

Second:
- After i watch a movie or video when popup tratk for ratting movie no text.

1. Yes I have the same issue, I have seen it mentioned in other threads with other skins and Ronie can't find the issue, I presume it is something to do with the Image Selector script. It is on my list to look into.

2. I presume that the trakt addon is using a certain font definition that we don't have in the skin e.g. font14. I'll have a look, we had the same issue with other addons e.g, LibreElec settings addon.

Thanks

Sorry, i need one more information...
In configuration of Amber Skin there are options for logo studios, movie genre, music genre...
I´ve enable all with the respective addons or plugins but don't display such information.
I´m doing something wrong?
Thanks again and keep the good work.

RE: Krypton Testing branch - joethepartylion - 2016-08-24

(2016-08-23, 18:11)Zpower Wrote: Sorry, i need one more information...
In configuration of Amber Skin there are options for logo studios, movie genre, music genre...
I´ve enable all with the respective addons or plugins but don't display such information.
I´m doing something wrong?
Thanks again and keep the good work.

These will only show in the genres or studios library section and you must have the script.image.resource.select addon installed. I will change this to ask for install if it doesn't exist before release.

The first one:
In main page the weather info only appear on screen if i enter first in weather menu.

Second:

1. Yes I have the same issue, I have seen it mentioned in other threads with other skins and Ronie can't find the issue, I presume it is something to do with the Image Selector script. It is on my list to look into.

2. I presume that the trakt addon is using a certain font definition that we don't have in the skin e.g. font14. I'll have a look, we had the same issue with other addons e.g, LibreElec settings addon.

Thanks

1. Found and will be fixed in the latest commits, seems you need to use the home properties as the weather properties are not filled until the weather window has been opened. Odd behaviour is that it shows the word 'busy' now until they are filled, which needed to be worked around by a visibility condition.

2. Trakt uses font definitions font12, font13 and font14. I'll see if it's possible for us to incorporate these.

New Krypton6 branch

28thAugust2016 -Moved to Krypton6 branch - All previous commits are now part of Jester's official Amber branch. Fix shelves showing even when disabled in skin setting, Increase vertical menu right hand whitespace by 10px, Fix swapped Movies\TVShows browse submenu on home menu, Fix missing weather info on home screen until weather window is opened, Fix missing PVR side menu blade, Add Hide Icons to PVR side menu blade, Fix labels in Channel View when PVR icons are hidden

RE: Krypton Testing branch - garret - 2016-08-25

(2016-08-24, 14:40)joethepartylion Wrote: New Krypton6 branch

28thAugust2016 -Moved to Krypton6 branch - All previous commits are now part of Jester's official Amber branch. Fix shelves showing even when disabled in skin setting, Increase vertical menu right hand whitespace by 10px, Fix swapped Movies\TVShows browse submenu on home menu, Fix missing weather info on home screen until weather window is opened, Fix missing PVR side menu blade, Add Hide Icons to PVR side menu blade, Fix labels in Channel View when PVR icons are hidden

Thank you joethepartylion.

Sorry for my stupid question, but where can I download this Jester's offical fixed version? I try to update from Kodi, but it offer same version what I have now (3.0.2).

Krypton Testing branch - Zpower - 2016-08-26

First page, first link.
Select clone or download full zip.
Then in kodi install the zip you previous download.

RE: Krypton Testing branch - garret - 2016-08-26

Of course. Sorry.

And Thank you Zpower!

RE: Krypton Testing branch - joethepartylion - 2016-08-26

(2016-08-25, 19:44)garret Wrote:
(2016-08-24, 14:40)joethepartylion Wrote: New Krypton6 branch

Thank you joethepartylion.

Sorry for my stupid question, but where can I download this Jester's offical fixed version? I try to update from Kodi, but it offer same version what I have now (3.0.2).

Jester's repository is here:

https://github.com/jester-xbmc/skin.amber

When he is happy that it is stable I'm sure he will release 3.0.3 to the official repository.

RE: Krypton Testing branch - garret - 2016-08-26

Thanks! I will update it from zip-file today.

New thing...

In "DialogSeekBar.xml" is control "Progress rem time label"

Now it shows static text "Remaining".

Code:
<label>$INFO[Player.TimeRemaining,[COLOR=Highlight]Remaining: [/COLOR]]</label>

Should it use label parsing with $LOCALIZE ?

I have now changed it manually to Finnish ("Jäljellä").

RE: Krypton Testing branch - garret - 2016-08-27

joethepartylion!

Do you want to share what was that "Fix shelves showing even when disabled in skin setting"?

I updated Amber, but wasn't happy with another changes. I rather change just those things what caused that shelves-thing and keep using version 3.0.2.

Thank you in advance.

RE: Krypton Testing branch - Zpower - 2016-08-29

(2016-08-24, 11:29)joethepartylion Wrote:

The first one:

Second:

Thanks

1. Found and will be fixed in the latest commits, seems you need to use the home properties as the weather properties are not filled until the weather window has been opened. Odd behaviour is that it shows the word 'busy' now until they are filled, which needed to be worked around by a visibility condition.

2. Trakt uses font definitions font12, font13 and font14. I'll see if it's possible for us to incorporate these.
I confirmed it's not only Trakt.tv add-on with font problem.
For example no text info on Acestream when playing

RE: Krypton Testing branch - joethepartylion - 2016-08-29

(2016-08-27, 17:01)garret Wrote: joethepartylion!

Do you want to share what was that "Fix shelves showing even when disabled in skin setting"?

I updated Amber, but wasn't happy with another changes. I rather change just those things what caused that shelves-thing and keep using version 3.0.2.

Thank you in advance.

https://github.com/jester-xbmc/skin.amber/commit/b49ed06d2fdd648531e7163ebcdff0408b2b6533

Out of curiosity, what other changes aren't you happy with?

RE: Krypton Testing branch - Raitsa - 2016-08-29

Garret has made some nice slight changes, he should not be so shy to show em, they are quite useful Blush

RE: Krypton Testing branch - Wyse - 2016-08-30

Hi,

I have a little problem with th enew amber skin in Krypton beta. I use PLEX as my Media Server and use Amber/Plexbmc since ages Wink. With the new version I have the Problem that I don't see my on deck TV series. Amber ONDECK says "no content found". If i navigate to the on deck tv series via the Addon Browser I get the correct display of my on deck series. 1

With my Movie library is all fine. If I start to watch a movie and stop the movie appears under the ondeck tab of my plex movie folder.

With other plex clients I did not have any problems with the on deck features (OpenPHT, Plex for VDR, Samsung Smart TV Apps or Fire TV).

Any suggestions?