Kodi Community Forum
AEON [ALPHA] (formerly "Xephyr"): Skin Release Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: AEON [ALPHA] (formerly "Xephyr"): Skin Release Thread (/showthread.php?tid=26995)

- User 31719 - 2008-06-26

Is there any other place? I have alot of movies that are not on this site

- djh_ - 2008-06-26

movieposterdb.com

It'll cost you, though.

My spider-sense is tingling... Something tells me you won't be using a new enough version of XBMC... When did you last do an SVN update?

- neal73 - 2008-06-26

What are the light crest visual effects? I've got them turned on, but haven't noticed any difference with anything on my xbox.

- Hitcher - 2008-06-26

It's a little light effect around the edge of the highlighted video.

- djh_ - 2008-06-26

What he said. It's nothing major.

- neal73 - 2008-06-26

Ah - by the description I was expecting something like Close Encounters of the 3rd kind......

Nice work, it's getting better and better each release. One thing that niggles me though - the volume control only occupies about 1/4 of the width of the screen.

- djh_ - 2008-06-26

So who's gonna host all these movie fanart pics then? I've already got over 100 that wouldn't suit the website, and which I can't host myself due to bandwidth. How about some kind soul setting up an FTP bucket or something?

- cellopoly - 2008-06-26

Hey DJH as I mentioned before I would gladly setup an ftp account for you under my Hostmonster account. There shouldn't be any issues as its unlimited bandwidth

- Delver - 2008-06-26

Great work djh, i'm in awe as usual!
Just one thing, my volume popup bar pops up about 1/3 of the way up the screen, not from the bottom like i think it should. I thought it might be my calibration, but that was fine. So i opened up the volume dialog xml file and changed the posx value, until it lined up with the bottom of the screen properly. Is this something that anyone else has had a problem with or am I just unlucky?

- Delver - 2008-06-26

cellopoly Wrote:Hey DJH as I mentioned before I would gladly setup an ftp account for you under my Hostmonster account. There shouldn't be any issues as its unlimited bandwidth

You sir, are made of win.

- Delver - 2008-06-27

[quote=Delver]...So i opened up the volume dialog xml file and changed the posx value...QUOTE]

Sorry, i meant the posy value!

- djh_ - 2008-06-27

The volume will probably be a value I overlooked while updating everything to 720. I'll take a look.

- neal73 - 2008-06-27

djh - is it possible to put a dark background behind the text in tv or movies when you press the info button? It just overlays whats already there with white text at the moment.

Also, when you press the "title" button and it brings up the side menu, again it's just white text overlaid so it's pretty unreadable.

And I don't know if this is possible but in the music section, when you first enter when in Library mode you only have the option of roller or wall views. Roller view is fine, but the actual roller is blank. Is it possible to have icons for genres, artists, albums etc just to make it look nicer?

- Bigfoot87 - 2008-06-27

I can't get the movie fanart to work... For the movie '300' I've placed '300-fanart.jpg' into my moviefolder and the fanart option is enabled. But still it won't show up. Could anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thnx...

- Delver - 2008-06-27

Bigfoot87 Wrote:I can't get the movie fanart to work... For the movie '300' I've placed '300-fanart.jpg' into my moviefolder and the fanart option is enabled. But still it won't show up. Could anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thnx...

I think it only works with the very latest xbmc SVN build, from the last couple of days. So anything older and it doesn't show up.