Kodi Community Forum
Did pvr://channels/tv/all channels/ changed in the last nightlies? - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Did pvr://channels/tv/all channels/ changed in the last nightlies? (/showthread.php?tid=290964)

Did pvr://channels/tv/all channels/ changed in the last nightlies? - sualfred - 2016-09-15

Just asking, because it's not working anymore, if I use this path for a widget list in the home screen.

Edit:
It seems that pvr://channels/tv/all channels/ doesn't work, if the localization is set to another language. ../Alle Kanäle/ works on a German interface.
Bug or - hopefully not - a wanted behaviour?

Did pvr://channels/tv/all channels/ changed in the last nightlies? - ksooo - 2016-09-15

Wanted behavior. If you want to address "all channels" group, use "pvr://channels/*". This works independent of the selected language.

RE: Did pvr://channels/tv/all channels/ changed in the last nightlies? - sualfred - 2016-09-15

But this will return "tv" and "radio", not all TV channels.

Edit:
A lot of users/skins use that path, so if it's not possible anymore, please think about adding a special path to address all tv and radio channels (eg pvr://tvchannels and pvr://radiochannels).

Did pvr://channels/tv/all channels/ changed in the last nightlies? - ksooo - 2016-09-16

Sorry, I ment you should use pvr://channels/tv/* and pvr://channels/radio/*

RE: Did pvr://channels/tv/all channels/ changed in the last nightlies? - sualfred - 2016-09-16

(2016-09-16, 09:17)ksooo Wrote: Sorry, I ment you should use pvr://channels/tv/* and pvr://channels/radio/*

Thanks, for some reasons I overlooked the *. Otherwise I would have tried it so.
Maybe it's worth to add it to the skinning change list for the others.

Re: RE: Did pvr://channels/tv/all channels/ changed in the last nightlies? - Lunatixz - 2016-09-16

(2016-09-15, 19:50)ksooo Wrote: Wanted behavior. If you want to address "all channels" group, use "pvr://channels/*". This works independent of the selected language.
(2016-09-16, 09:17)ksooo Wrote: Sorry, I ment you should use pvr://channels/tv/* and pvr://channels/radio/*

Thanks helpful info Smile

Sent from my SM-G935T

RE: Did pvr://channels/tv/all channels/ changed in the last nightlies? - Lunatixz - 2016-09-16

How would you go about getting a playable pvr link also ignoring language?

"pvr://pvr.link.pvr" and "pvr://channels/tv/pvr.link.pvr" doesn't work whereas "pvr://channels/tv/All channels/pvr.link.pvr" does...

RE: Did pvr://channels/tv/all channels/ changed in the last nightlies? - sualfred - 2016-09-16

(2016-09-16, 21:00)Lunatixz Wrote: How would you go about getting a playable pvr link also ignoring language?

"pvr://pvr.link.pvr" and "pvr://channels/tv/pvr.link.pvr" doesn't work whereas "pvr://channels/tv/All channels/pvr.link.pvr" does...

Try
pvr://channels/tv/*/pvr.link.pvr
or
pvr://channels/tv/$LOCALIZE[19287]/pvr.link.pvr (using the localized string also works to fill a list)

RE: Did pvr://channels/tv/all channels/ changed in the last nightlies? - Lunatixz - 2016-09-17

(2016-09-16, 22:02)sualfred Wrote:
(2016-09-16, 21:00)Lunatixz Wrote: How would you go about getting a playable pvr link also ignoring language?

Try
pvr://channels/tv/*/pvr.link.pvr
or
pvr://channels/tv/$LOCALIZE[19287]/pvr.link.pvr (using the localized string also works to fill a list)

Thanks... i'll check it out