Kodi Community Forum
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton (/showthread.php?tid=294318)

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - Boremc - 2017-12-17

i installed this mod and i´m very impressed!

one question, in movies, always appear media icons (h.264, 5.1, Dolby, etc) in white, how can i put this in colourHuh

thanks!!!

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - judocama - 2017-12-18

How I get UHD icon and cover when is in iso file?

Thanks in advance.

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - RobbieWilkes - 2018-01-01

Trying to auto-hide the OSD on the pause screen after a few seconds.

I've done this in the past by modifying the DialogSeekBar.xml file, and changing the Player.Paused setting, but that isn't working with this skin.

I tried copying over the file from an older version of the AeonMQ7 skin, in which it worked, and no go.

Heck, I even tried just renaming the DialogSeekBar.xml, which should prevent the OSD from displaying at all... but nothing changed.

Is the skin, somehow, dynamically generating the OSD and not using the DialogSeekBar file, or am I just missing something simple?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - Jumpy73 - 2018-01-11

Hi @emiralles
I installed your Mod on Kodi Kripton 17.6 and I have been very impressed.
After some days of testing I tried to install the add-on "STUDIO ICONS - COLOURED". Where can I use/configure this Add-on? I tried to do that into SKIN SETTINGS/ICONS AND IMAGES/MEDIA FLAGS - ICONS but with no luck.

Could you or someone else of you help me to solve the issue?

Tks in advance

MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - Benna - 2018-01-11

Same for me, waiting for an answer

MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - Benna - 2018-01-12

I’ve found where is used: when looking the movie list if you press the left arrow key you’ll see many options from a drop down menu. If you move down you’ll se an option “MPAA detailed icon color” and there you can choose between white and colored. Let me know if you can find this option

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - nomnom27 - 2018-01-14

This is how I have my extrafanart folder set up.Image

(2017-09-22, 11:12)the_bo Wrote: @nomnom27

Make sure you have extrafanart folder in correct place for tvshows, as the movie and tvshows folder structure is different.
 This is how I have my extrafanart folder set up.

I'm more concerned about my the back of my movieset case artwork. For some reason it won't show up. Can anyone help me with this? I've been told to install skin helper but it didn't fix my problem. I want't my the back of my movieset case to look like the spider-man movieset. Mine is the the purge movieset that doesn't have any artwork on the back.

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - emiralles - 2018-01-27

Yes, I’m working in MQ7 for Leia, but I don’t have a stable version of Kodi Leia.

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - emiralles - 2018-01-28

(2017-12-10, 18:21)Jumpy73 Wrote: Hi All,
I installed this MOD pack and I've been very impressed. Tks a lot for your very good work

After using it for some days, I noticed two wrong behaviours that I listed below:

1) Audio languages/subtitles icons don't appear properly, text and images are overlapping. No issue if the option "AUDIO AND SUBTITLE FLAGS" in the Top menu list is set to TEXT (no overlapping occurs) ... please see the following screenshot
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mme1ufbaxw7gtj6/screenshot000.png?dl=0

2)
When I select a music album at the right side, the relative list of songs appears at the left side. Is it possibile to have a list starting higher? In this way would be possible to evoid overlapping between the last track title and the transparent central ring of discart... please see the following screenshot
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pkmfssbzc3humv9/screenshot001_101217.png?dl=0

Thanks in advance for your help and for the time you'll spend on this

Kodi 17.6, AEON MQ7 1.4.0.10 (vers. 28/03/2017) on Android TV Box

Do you have any mod install over my mod?

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - emiralles - 2018-01-28

(2018-01-11, 00:37)Jumpy73 Wrote: Hi @emiralles
I installed your Mod on Kodi Kripton 17.6 and I have been very impressed.
After some days of testing I tried to install the add-on "STUDIO ICONS - COLOURED". Where can I use/configure this Add-on? I tried to do that into SKIN SETTINGS/ICONS AND IMAGES/MEDIA FLAGS - ICONS but with no luck.

Could you or someone else of you help me to solve the issue?

Tks in advance

Do you need original addons, I’m used it and don’t have problems

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - seulit00 - 2018-02-06

How can I create new main list entries?
I have this directory:
Movies
Movies/BluRay
Movies/DVD
Movies/4K

The list entry Movies contains the movies from all movie (sub) folder. Now I would like to Create 3 new main list entries. Under settings I create a list entry named "DVD". But I can't choose the Movies/DVD folder, I only can choose replace from ohter entry.

Can someone hlep me? thanks

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - daniko - 2018-02-06

hi,when this mod for Leia? thanks for all...

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - RobbieWilkes - 2018-02-11

(2018-02-06, 14:37)seulit00 Wrote: How can I create new main list entries?
I have this directory:
Movies
Movies/BluRay
Movies/DVD
Movies/4K

The list entry Movies contains the movies from all movie (sub) folder. Now I would like to Create 3 new main list entries. Under settings I create a list entry named "DVD". But I can't choose the Movies/DVD folder, I only can choose replace from ohter entry.

Can someone hlep me? thanks
You would need to create Smart Playlists for each subfolder you want to add to the menu, then you can add that Video Playlist to the menu.

Let me know if you need further info, I'll be happy to help.