Kodi Community Forum
Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Mod AEON MQ7 Krypton (/showthread.php?tid=294318)

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - cwebster - 2018-06-07

(2018-06-06, 18:24)Ruk12345 Wrote: Does artwork beef have context menu items like “GUI mode”. If so how do you enable them in this skin thank you
 Yes, they are in the, "Manage..." sub-menu.

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - Ruk12345 - 2018-06-07

You can add the to the context menu like artwork downloaded does? Not sure how to do this. The manage sub menu is for your home screen items sub menu.

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - cwebster - 2018-06-08

(2018-06-07, 21:47)Ruk12345 Wrote: You can add the to the context menu like artwork downloaded does? Not sure how to do this. The manage sub menu is for your home screen items sub menu.
 Maybe I'm missing something, but my Artwork Beef context items are there. I...

1) Press "C" to open the context menu
2) Scroll down to "Manage..." and select it
3) Artwork Beef items are there (2 of them, prefixed with "AB:" in latest version)

Again, maybe I'm not understanding the question?

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - shanester - 2018-06-09

I have notice that when adjusting the audio offset, the main audio OSD is still in the foreground and makes it difficult to adjust the audio offset.

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - Tork - 2018-10-12

hi guys!
Can anyone pls tell me how to change this  to anohter source?
currently i got in there a nas drive added
but i can't change it!
i did try to change the settings.xml
in folder userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod

in there was it so i alterd it...but after reboot no luck...it still shows same link...
any clue?
thanks..

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - jasn - 2018-10-12

(2018-10-12, 11:45)Tork Wrote: hi guys!
Can anyone pls tell me how to change this  to anohter source?
currently i got in there a nas drive added
but i can't change it!
i did try to change the settings.xml
in folder userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod

in there was it so i alterd it...but after reboot no luck...it still shows same link...
any clue?
thanks..

Have you tried to click on the Setting line directly above and it won't open the dialog?

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - Tork - 2018-10-13

yes sir... that shows indeed the menu to change folders......
but not to change from source....
example now i have >> smb//TS-251/.....  but it needs now smb//TS-212/........
but i can't do it in there...
if ill browse back on top then ill get errors
thank you!

i found the solution! it was the settings.xml in skin folder
so by using the:  systemctl stop kodi
in putty i could edit the xml and it stayed correctly...
then: systemctl start kodi   done
to be sure i rebooted also
 prob fixed!   ty!

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - perspicacia - 2018-10-15

Love your Mod, but a one small problem which I am sure has a simple solution - I cannot get the logo.png or clearlogo.png to be displayed as title instead of standard text.

I have enabled it in and I have even gone into thee information section of tv show and selected the clearlogo manually but it still does not show

Can you help?

Edit - Solved it changed clearlogotitle (line 124) setting to "true" in settings.xml

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - nomnom27 - 2018-10-19

Hello there. I don't know exactly where to ask but is there a way to add rotten tomotoes score, rating, imdb rating, metacritic score, user votes ect in my <baseFileName>.nfo file instead of using omdb key?

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - stylez777 - 2019-01-04

I have been enjoying this mod very much.  It is clean and crisp but I am having a minor issue I cannot figure out how to fix or solve since I don't have much modding skill.

In 2 of the add-on I use when the results come in for a search the font seems to be very large and the information is smashed / overlayed over each other which makes it difficult to view (the top line and bottom line don't fit in the box).  I can add a picture but not sure if the content of the picture would violate any rules of the forum. I am sure somewhere in an xml file i could decrease the font size or expand the result window size so the text has more space to fit.  I am just not sure which xml file or what to exactly edit to solve this issue.  Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - blueonion - 2019-01-06

Hey there, stupid question. Where do I get the latest version of the skin? The version from the first post is quite old. And I'v seen several updates here.
Is there a repo?

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - emiralles - 2019-01-30

No, I left this project some time ago

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - the_bo - 2019-01-30

(2019-01-06, 17:31)blueonion Wrote: Hey there, stupid question. Where do I get the latest version of the skin? The version from the first post is quite old. And I'v seen several updates here.
Is there a repo?

Try latts mod it's well updated
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=301497

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - emiralles - 2019-01-30

(2019-01-30, 21:50)the_bo Wrote:
(2019-01-06, 17:31)blueonion Wrote: Hey there, stupid question. Where do I get the latest version of the skin? The version from the first post is quite old. And I'v seen several updates here.
Is there a repo?

Try latts mod it's well updated
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=301497 
 It's a great mod !!!

RE: MOD AEON MQ7 KRYPTON - latts9923 - 2019-02-23

I've been "given the reins" by emiralles for the Aeon MQ 7 Krypton Mod. I will start creating full releases of the skin...the next version will be v2.0.0.0. I have been successful in installing (as well as updating from v1.0.4.10) v2.0.0.0 from my repo, so that will now become the primary procedure for installing/updating the skin when I release the next update. I am about to begin recording the how-to video, where I will show an example of installing/updating via the repo.

Thanks to emiralles for this great mod!