Kodi Community Forum
MovieTime - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=222)
+--- Forum: Hardware (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=112)
+---- Forum: Peripherals (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=254)
+---- Thread: MovieTime (/showthread.php?tid=295706)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: MovieTime - bry - 2016-12-01

I saw it - its good for entertainment purposes. I personally only watched it for margot

RE: MovieTime - movie78 - 2016-12-01

(2016-12-01, 17:36)hdmkv Wrote: Has anyone seen 'Suicide Squad'? Fun or as bad as most critics claim? Debating whether to blind buy the 3D Blu-ray.

Watched in IMAX theater great 3D and the film was just entertaining.i also wonder why Pete's Dragon wasn't released in 3D , I hope it get released in Europe on 3D Blu-ray.Smile

RE: MovieTime - Tippon - 2016-12-01

I didn't think much of Suicide Squad. It wasn't a bad film, but because I'm not a massive DC fan, I didn't know a lot of the characters. The way that the film only briefly introduced them meant that I didn't care about them.

RE: MovieTime - hdmkv - 2016-12-02

@movie78, unfortunately "Pete's Dragon" isn't being released anywhere in 3D. This last hope recently died Sad.

RE: MovieTime - movie78 - 2016-12-02

(2016-12-02, 02:09)hdmkv Wrote: @movie78, unfortunately "Pete's Dragon" isn't being released anywhere in 3D. This last hope recently died Sad.

NoNoNo

RE: MovieTime - JxPx - 2016-12-02

(2016-12-01, 17:36)hdmkv Wrote: Has anyone seen 'Suicide Squad'? Fun or as bad as most critics claim? Debating whether to blind buy the 3D Blu-ray.

It is definitely worth owning in my opinion. I think all the actors chosen for their roles were on point. The story itself was under developed and the Joker really won't start his true role until the next film. If you are a Joker fan, you may be left wanting more since he only appears in a few scenes in the movie. In the end its still a fun ride. Harley Quinn actress killed it, not to mention she is super hot!

RE: MovieTime - J7AYU - 2016-12-04

I thought it was quite good, some characters are a bit forgettable but the main ones are interesting enough to pull the story along.

RE: MovieTime - hdmkv - 2016-12-16

Watching 'Storks' 3D Friday evening.

RE: MovieTime - DJ_Izumi - 2016-12-16

(2016-11-30, 21:41)hdmkv Wrote: Pete's Dragon is excellent, much better than I'd expected. Think it'll be a new family classic! Damn Disney for not releasing it on 3D Blu-ray anywhere.

I spent most of my July working on that movie, converting it to 3D, but my name didn't make it to the credits. Sad (Though most of us at the company didn't get in due to limited slots for names)

RE: MovieTime - movie78 - 2016-12-16

(2016-12-16, 06:23)DJ_Izumi Wrote:
(2016-11-30, 21:41)hdmkv Wrote: Pete's Dragon is excellent, much better than I'd expected. Think it'll be a new family classic! Damn Disney for not releasing it on 3D Blu-ray anywhere.

I spent most of my July working on that movie, converting it to 3D, but my name didn't make it to the credits. Sad (Though most of us at the company didn't get in due to limited slots for names)

No

RE: MovieTime - nickr - 2016-12-16

(2016-12-16, 06:23)DJ_Izumi Wrote:

Cool big connection to my home country. Yet to watch it.

RE: MovieTime - hdmkv - 2016-12-16

Sorry to hear that @DJ_Izumi. Don't know why Disney is so anti Blu-ray 3D... wish they would just release and add customers (even if small... but, probably bigger than for 4K BD's still).

RE: MovieTime - DJ_Izumi - 2016-12-17

(2016-12-16, 13:45)movie78 Wrote: No

I've actually missed out on getting into the credits for a lot of the films I've worked, but I'm way back in the post production workflow and one of many at the company so it's no shocker. ...One day I need to update my IMDB page. Ghostbusters 2016, Alice Through The Looking Glass, Gods of Egypt, Independence Day: Resurgence, Petes Dragon, Fantastic Beasts, I missed out on seeing my name in any of those. Though I'm in a few upcoming ones, but I can't mention what I worked on if it's not released yet.

RE: MovieTime - hdmkv - 2016-12-18

Watched 'Train to Busan' last night and loved it. This will be a new zombie classic I expect!

RE: MovieTime - Tippon - 2016-12-18

I watched The Brand New Testament yesterday. Fantastic film