Kodi Community Forum
v17 Pellucid [Kodi Krypton] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Pellucid (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=267)
+---- Thread: v17 Pellucid [Kodi Krypton] (/showthread.php?tid=299279)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Pellucid - PECONAUT - 2017-05-11

@thedeadman

Unrelated Note

Sorry for late respond to private message. The website wont let me reply to your message.

Anyway the I use oCam. to record my video. Its a free software
http://ohsoft.net/eng/ocam/intro.php?cate=1002

RE: Pellucid - thedeadman - 2017-05-11

@Solbero: Thanks, and best regards from the Not Particularly United Kingdom.. A Norwegian translation would be great - a pull request on the .po file would work for me.

Quote:there is no transition effect when I press the stop button on my remote and the skin throws me back to the main screen.

Will see what I can do.

Quote:[..] the highlighting moves one entry up in the list [..]
Kodi is a little unpredictable in this regard. It's unlikely I can do much about this one, but will take a look all the same.

Quote:...is it possible to animate the clock and date on the main screen?
Sure, will give it a go and see how it looks.

Quote:..change the “Play DVD” string to “Play Disc”?
Yes, no problem.

@Citrus
Quote:Is it possible to change the view?
Is it possible to set widgets when hovering over a menu item?

Sorry, the answer to both requests is no. I have no plans to ever implement widgets i'm afraid.

@iamgroot

Quote:I tried to adjust the audio offset for a video and the screen goes blank..
Thanks - this will be fixed in the next update.

Quote: I noticed that when I launch a video there is small black screen then pops up a moment before the video plays full screen..not a big issue but just posting it if it can be fixed out.
Yes, it's an annoyance. Despite my best efforts I can't kill that one off. You can get rid of it by selecting 'stop video when returning to menus' in the skin settings, but this comes at the cost of stopping the video of course.

@Coldang

Quote:Please help this skin is great but in some addons artworks dont work

Thanks for reporting. I'll have a look at those addons and see what's going on.

@PECONAUT - cheers!

RE: Pellucid - ericcow - 2017-05-19

Hello to all,

So, I have recently switched from Transperancy! to Pellucid. Love the skin. I have somehow managed to disable the home screen menu. Whenever I press the left arrow to bring up the menu, nothing happens. Not sure what I did or how to, obviously, undo it. I also use a wireless keyboard sometimes, makes typing easier. I've found a few keyboard shortcuts to bring up the shutdown menu, but can't find one for settings. Any ideas for a shortcut to bring up the settings? I figure I will try that first. I probably just flipped a switch I shouldn't have. Thanks in advance.

Eric

RE: Pellucid - karloff - 2017-05-19

i have a problem with my mce remote.its not working after a while. booting on windows and input a password thru mce work flawlessly. running kodi is smooth also. but when its not attended or after the movie is done playing. it disconnected it self. or sleeping? any thoughts like a watchdog timer on it.

RE: Pellucid - thedeadman - 2017-05-19

@ericcow. The menu should appear if you push select, or left. Unless you've done something radical to the homescreen, my guess is that your menu has become corrupted somehow.

I don't think there's a key for opening the settings menu directly. Your best bet is to delete the Pellucid skin from your addons directory and reboot. That'll put you back to the default skin. Then you can install Pellucid fresh from the repo.

@karloff: Sorry mate, can't really help you much as your problem is not skin related.

RE: Pellucid - ericcow - 2017-05-20

Thanks @thedeadman, I will try that. I don't remember doing anything radical other than just tweak some settings. Thanks again. Love the skin.

RE: Pellucid - dogzipp - 2017-05-21

@thedeadman, anything that can be done on settings -> system information -> storage

I am running librelec, so the main partition (the one I guess you're showing) is just a boot partition, that's 119MB in size.

So I really have no idea what my free storage is...

Thanks

RE: Pellucid - thedeadman - 2017-05-21

@Dogzipp: Not a thing i'm afraid. I can only work with the information that is exposed by the skinning engine http://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels#System

Might be worth raising it on the skinning forum, or in feature requests.

RE: Pellucid - thedeadman - 2017-05-23

V1.2.3 is on its way to the Kodi repo.

[Changelog]
- [FIXED] Fullscreen music activation could hang kodi in some cases
- [FIXED] Incorrect casing on some font calls (thanks BigNoid)
- [FIXED] Audio offset blocked by dialog background (thanks PaulVT / iamgroot)
- [FIXED] Vignette on artist slideshow adjusted to increase brightness
- [FIXED] PVR Channel icon aspect ratio adjusted for wider icon support
- [FIXED] change aspect ratio blocked by dialog background
- [FIXED] "Play DVD" changed to "Play Disc"
- [FIXED] Fullscreen music -> home transition when music is stopped by user
- [FIXED] Reduced font size on edit source dialog
- [NEW] up / down now controls volume in fullscreen musicview
- [NEW] Russian Translation (thanks Vasiliy)
- Various minor tweaks and fixes

RE: Pellucid - dogzipp - 2017-05-23

(2017-05-21, 14:15)thedeadman Wrote: @Dogzipp: Not a thing i'm afraid. I can only work with the information that is exposed by the skinning engine http://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels#System

Strangely, the default skin shows the correct info...

RE: Pellucid - dogzipp - 2017-05-24

Also @thedeadman. Any plans on adding some vital information to the Information screen. After months using Pellucid, I'm starting to miss certain basic details, like for a movie (107 min, 7.1, DOLBY-HD, video resolution, etc), or just as basic as the path of the file... or for tv shows the air date...

Thanks

RE: Pellucid - seb-esperanto - 2017-05-30

Hi thedeadman,

we have this new feature
- [NEW] up / down now controls volume in fullscreen musicview

... so no way to hide the small music info, as Down did before ?
or maybe there is another way ?

Anyway, thank you for your work again ! Wink
seb-esperanto

RE: Pellucid - thedeadman - 2017-05-30

@dogzipp

Quote:Strangely, the default skin shows the correct info...

It does indeed, through some godawful control that I can't skin properly or access without major changes. This information should be made available through an infolabel. Again, one to take up with the dev team in the skinning forum.

Quote:Any plans on adding some vital information to the Information screen..

When you say information screen, do you mean the view (i.e. the posters etc) or the per-item info screen (where you can access cast details etc).

@sub-esperanto

Quote:... so no way to hide the small music info, as Down did before ?

I'm afraid so. Another user made the powerful argument that up-down is better suited to controlling volume. I may try to put a timed fade in though, for those folks who like their visualisations undisturbed!

RE: Pellucid - dogzipp - 2017-05-30

Quote:When you say information screen, do you mean the view (i.e. the posters etc) or the per-item info screen (where you can access cast details etc).

The per-item info screen.

I would like to know resolution, sound and video codecs, filename and location, etc.

RE: Pellucid - seb-esperanto - 2017-05-30

Good evening,

I improved many items in language/French/strings.po
https://github.com/seb-esperanto/skin.pellucid/blob/master/language/French/strings.po

I'm not sure of what I should do to try it on my Kodi install... Rolleyes
I replaced the whole $USER/.kodi/Addons/skin.pellucid but Kodi didn't like...
Maybe I should do that with the .po file only ?

First time I do such a thing Blush

seb