Kodi Community Forum
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod (/showthread.php?tid=301497)

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2018-02-08

@Aaiemron 

You're welcome!  For the new menu bar selector, you'll have to edit your settings.xml file.  In Windows, it is located at C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod\settings.xml. Make sure Kodi is not running and look for the following settings...
Code:
<setting id="mymenubar" type="string">mq7menubarvertical</setting>

If the menu bar name is a vertical bar like this one, you need to change it to...
Code:
<setting id="mymenubar" type="string">mq7menubar</setting>

Now find...
Code:
<setting id="myverticalmenubar" type="string"></setting>
Change it to...
Code:
<setting id="myverticalmenubar" type="string">mq7menubarvertical</setting>
Open Kodi again and now you can switch between horizontal and vertical menu bars.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Aaiemron - 2018-02-08

(2018-02-08, 02:47)latts9923 Wrote: @Aaiemron 

You're welcome!  For the new menu bar selector, you'll have to edit your settings.xml file.  In Windows, it is located at C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod\settings.xml. Make sure Kodi is not running and look for the following settings...
Code:
<setting id="mymenubar" type="string">mq7menubarvertical</setting>

If the menu bar name is a vertical bar like this one, you need to change it to...
Code:
<setting id="mymenubar" type="string">mq7menubar</setting>

Now find...
Code:
<setting id="myverticalmenubar" type="string"></setting>
Change it to...
Code:
<setting id="myverticalmenubar" type="string">mq7menubarvertical</setting>
Open Kodi again and now you can switch between horizontal and vertical menu bars.

Thanks a lot. That worked.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Jumpy73 - 2018-02-09

Hi,
After loading my music tracks (all tagged through musicbrainz picard) into music library I discovered to have problems displaying some artist's names (a-ha or other artists with special characters included into the name and the classic musician Tchaikovsly available on musicbrainz with name in chirillic).
First I thought to modify the artist name attribute using the addon Library editor but no option is displayed in the the popup menu when music is select... then I tried to load artist information for that artists by an .nfo file stored locally, but no... kodi loads artist info only by the scrapers.

Do you know how to solve the problem?
 - Is there any addon that can modify music track attributes like Library editor addon does with Movies/TV Shows?
 - How do I load an .nfo file for only that artists?

Tks in advance

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - MB1968 - 2018-02-09

(2018-01-30, 15:28)MB1968 Wrote: And have you experienced this odd behaviour? CD art popping up on places, where it should not be? It seems to happen when I switch from Kodiflix view to RightList view and visit the music library or addon menu. For unknown reason it's always the disc from The Shawshank Redemption that is being used for cd art. It's a temporarily bug. It's gone after a restart of Kodi.

@latss:
I haven't seen this odd behaviour again since the last update Wink

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2018-02-09

@Jumpy73 

I don't know of any script similar to the Library editor that handles the music database, and I don't mess with the nfo files much.  Maybe someone else here can help out with this one.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2018-02-09

@MB1968

Good deal!  I'm not sure what I would have changed to fix that, but good enough.  Haha.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Jumpy73 - 2018-02-10

(2018-02-09, 19:03)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73 

I don't know of any script similar to the Library editor that handles the music database, and I don't mess with the nfo files much.  Maybe someone else here can help out with this one.
 I succeded to load local .nfo file and now tha artist is displayed well Wink

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Mmatty1 - 2018-02-10

Hi latts ive installed kodi krypton and multi mod to update my mods to the multi mod skin but i cant figure out how to change font title panel colours and so on i have all installed addons but it wont open the colour selection box on the right of screen like in did in jarvis for me any help appreciated...

And these are couple of mods im trying to add poster lite mod works good krypton multi mod havnt done widgets yet...

https://youtu.be/vX587IvCv3A

P.S Video is bit crap sorry

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2018-02-10

@Mmatty1 

I was going to say you need the script.skin.helper.colorpicker Addon, but it looks like you have it since you changed the color of your font and menu bar.  I'm not sure why you can't change the title color as well...it uses the same Addon.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2018-02-10

@Jumpy73

Good deal!

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Mmatty1 - 2018-02-10

Okey dokey mate ill look into it i must have done something wrong..:-)

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - nomnom27 - 2018-02-12

Hello, I haven't figured out how to show imdb and rotten tomatoes ect ratings. Is there a way show all those four ratings?Image

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - nomnom27 - 2018-02-12

And also, I'm having trouble showing detailed mpaa rating for movies...

... but strangely the detailed mpaa rating for TV Shows does show.

I want detailed mpaa ratings to show for both movies and tv shows, not just tv shows. Is there a way to fix this?

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - the_bo - 2018-02-12

Hi latts

I like the animated focus surround you added to the kodiflix view. I would like to add this to the bluray cases in other views. Is there a gif file that is needed. Is this the code that controls the surround in kodiflix. I know it will need a bit of tweaking but would like to give it a try. I havent your mod installed so unable to get the gif file. If your able post a link to it be much appreciated.

Cheers again for all the work Smile

Quote:<control type="image">
                <left>42</left>
                <top>565</top>
                <width>207</width>
                <height>308</height>
                <aspectratio align="center" aligny="center">stretch</aspectratio>
                <texture border="15">views/addonwall_select.gif</texture>
                <colordiffuse>$VAR[FocusTextureColorVar]</colordiffuse>
                <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="620,0" delay="0" time="800" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="Skin.Hassetting(KodiFlixMoviesCenterList)">Conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="835,0" delay="0" time="800" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="!Skin.Hassetting(KodiFlixMoviesCenterList) + Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMoviesCenterFocus) + !Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMoviesShortList)">Conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="210,0" delay="0" time="800" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="Skin.Hassetting(KodiFlixMoviesCenterList) + Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMoviesCenterFocus)">Conditional</animation>
                <visible>[[Container.Content(Movies) | Container.Content(Sets)] + Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixDVDShelfView) + !Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMovieBoxsets) + !Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixLandscapeView) + !Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixClearArtView) + !Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixDiscArtView)] + [!Skin.Hassetting(KodiFlixCases) + !ListItem.IsCollection | !Skin.HasSetting(usecases)]</visible>
                <animation type="Focus" reversible="false" condition="Container(800).OnNext">
                    <effect type="slide" start="26,0" end="0,0" time="150" tween="Cubic" easing="out" />
                    <effect type="fade" start="20" end="100" time="750" delay="0" tween="sine" easing="out" />
                </animation>
                <animation type="Focus" reversible="false" condition="Container(800).OnPrevious">
                    <effect type="slide" start="-26,0" end="0,0" time="150" tween="Cubic" easing="out" />
                    <effect type="fade" start="20" end="100" time="750" delay="0" tween="sine" easing="out" />
                </animation>
                <visible>Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMovieBoxsetsAnimatedFocusSurround) + !Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMovieBoxsetsRemoveFocusSurround)</visible>
            </control>

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - grimmace92 - 2018-02-13

you need to get a free omdb api key and then enter that in skin helper service I think.   Search the thread it's in here 15 pages or so back