Kodi Community Forum
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod (/showthread.php?tid=301497)

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2018-04-04

@Mmatty1

If you applied update #54 you will have the fix for the tracklist and duration.

@bluebug

I'm not sure that you can use an actor's name for a collection.

@nomnom27

I'm still working on the studio icon for unfocused movie sets...for some reason it won't display.

Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - MB1968 - 2018-04-04

@bluebug. A collection of movies for an actor is called a filmography. Press "i" on a movie in your library. For example a movie with Clint Eastwood. The dialogue screen for the movie will appear. On the bottom you'll see the actors. Press arrow down for an actor, and select Clint Eastwood. Than press enter. The filmography for Clint Eastwood will appear (all movies in your library with Clint Eastwood). It makes no sense to put all movies for an actor in one folder. A collection is not the same as a filmography. The Godfather part I,II and III for example is a collection.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Mmatty1 - 2018-04-05

@latts9923

I was trying with that update but it didn't fix for me when I posted I had problem but last night I copied fix again and it still didn't work but I just checked it now and appears to be working fine now.. Thnxxx mate

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2018-04-08

@JanM201

I'm still trying to get the studio to display in the boxset. Right now I can only get it to display when "MOVIE SET CASES" is enabled.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2018-04-08

UPDATE #56

ImageRating star for Movies/TV Shows in RightList
The rating star was not displaying correctly for Movies/TV Shows in the RightList view.  Thanks to Slayer1982 for reporting the bug.

ImageRating info for music in widgets
The rating info for music was being displayed in other widgets.  Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug.

ImageBanner in KodiFlix "DVDSHELF" view
I adjusted the size of the banner in the KodiFlix "DVDSHELF" view to fill the entire case.

Download
04-07-18 Update

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Angelinas - 2018-04-08

(2018-04-08, 04:42)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #56ImageRating star for Movies/TV Shows in RightList
The rating star was not displaying correctly for Movies/TV Shows in the RightList view.  Thanks to Slayer1982 for reporting the bug.
Overlap is still here, your condition is wrong
Code:
<visible>Library.HasContent(music)</visible>
change in
Code:
<visible>Container.Content(Artists)|Container.Content(Albums)|Container.Content(Songs)</visible>

happy easter (ср,Ro,ру,Gr,бг: христос васкресе)

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - vansai - 2018-04-08

(2018-04-08, 04:42)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #56ImageRating star for Movies/TV Shows in RightList

ImageRating info for music in widgets
The rating info for music was being displayed in other widgets.  Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug.

ImageBanner in KodiFlix "DVDSHELF" view
I adjusted the size of the banner in the KodiFlix "DVDSHELF" view to fill the entire case.

Download04-07-18 Update
 Good afternoon. Add in the next update of the skin in the submenu "Shutdown" button "REBOOT TO INTERNAL" 

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - chrissix666 - 2018-04-10

First of all, thanks for this great skin (Wanilton) for this great mod (Latts) and all other people still supporting this great kind of kodi eyecandy (Angelinas, Emiralles & Co.)
Following this thread since it's birthday but am read only user.

I'm no coder but customized a few things of my own, and that's sadly the reason why i'm not allowed to update the mod the easy copy paste method anymore.
New updates are great and bugfixes are great... but then sometimes there are new bugs.

Heaviest bugs on newest test updates was:
1.) Extrafanart not working anymore
2.) Studio Logos not working anymore (I have to find out on my own... there wasn anything to read, that the Studio Logos with "Local Information only" are only working when, first: the studio name 1:1 matches the .xbt files, and second there is only 1 studio in the .xml. But on standard use there where 3 studios. have to rescrape manually all my libary to get logos. Shortly ive read you updated an option to make logos visible when more than one studio is listened, and the logos are changing. But on my tests nothing worked, no logos appeared. Testet last 10 updates.
I have a suggestion to make studio logos more eyecandy: For now the logo must be in the .xbt and match the .xml entry and only with one entry it works. It its also not really eyecandy because only 50% of logos in my libary are matching a the .xbt in standardscrape. Ive rescraped all manually to get a logo to a movie/tv show. That means i changed for example a movie where the maker company have no logo to the distribution company with logo. That means also ive corrupted the studio data for eyecandy. No 90% of entry have a logo.
Is it possible: Make more than one studio entry in local information only and it display a logo where it can find a logo? for e.g a movie with studio x y z in .nfo. logos found for x y z then change the logo every few seconds in a animation. logo found only for x, then show only x. no logo found, then bad luck. But it increases the chance to get more logos shown and also are able to save more studios in the .nfo.
Is that possible?

KodiFlix: Thats a nice work! A lot of work! Nice christmas present: But subjectively overloaded with too much functions that there are too much dependencies with a lot of susceptibelities for bugs. Tried a lot for a perfect integration of my setup but i save no the pains to send the long bug reporting list cause its pooooooorly unusable cause of the unusabitlity with xbox360 controller. Tried different kodi versions, controller settings, different mod versions, and different controller (wired and wireless) With keyboard, mouse and yatse there are no problems but with controller most of animations are skipped. The boxsets with case animations do not work with controller is the sadest thing. that view looks so nice. Ever thout about it to make logos and clearart changeable like in the other views? Also with fallback system: If there is no clearart then use logo. Ever tried to integrate characterart for tv shows? Ive found a great solution to integrate characerart for the "Poster Right" View. i will send you the .xml but its not a coders work. Also in my opinion the original bottom bar of the media designations look better. Poorly I know the original bar of the media designations have no window for imdbtop250

Movie SetView: Since 2 years its possible to save collection overview in .nfo's and also some skins/mod supporting movie set overview. But in no case it looks first in the .nfo. Collection overview is always loading realtime in cache over api's like the awards,metacritics,rotten tomatoes and budget. Is it possible to look first the .nfo and secondarely then over the apis?

The view for detailes movies/tv shows (Media Info Mod) is a big topic on its own...

I dont use kodi with music. Ive only rewritten an extras mod to use it with soundtracks in movie folders. But i noticed one thing of my own: There is no view where i can see playlists! Playlists do not exist in my kodi. At "play from here" i can switch like a playlist but i can not see or click on anything like a button like "view playlist".

RIGHT LIST VIEW:
I'm very happy that the Right List View is an forum topic again! The Right List View is in my opinion the best usable and eyecandy view after Kodiflix when its finished and patched.
But also there i patched and modded some things on my own:
0.) This was the poorest problems and lot of skins/views have this problem! Disc Art was always loaded from internet in real time like die omdb data (metacritics,rotten tomatoes and budget)
But always when there was no internet connection or the connection was in use, the omdb data is not able to load the data or load it very slowly. That was not that bad cause this data is only in the detailled view.
But!!! Only when after this data was loaded, after that the Disc Art appeared in the view. Changed the .xml to use Local Information Disc Art (like local poster fanart etc...)
1.) Plot text window the last text line was/is cut off.
2.) In Entries with over +999 999 votes there is to less space so that the votes window always moves.
3.) Made the Clearart/Logos lot bigger, they are in HD in looks also really nice when they are big.
4.) To add the Taglines was a great idea, i love them! But with time the visually look was hm... Modded it with a own solution but still not works like i want. Plz maybe take a look at it.
5.) Modded and added a nice graphical solution to add imdb top 250. Plz take a look at it.
6.) Modded and added a nice graphical solution to add "Oscars" aka "Academy Awards" wins and nominations. It takes the text data from the Awards from the omdb api it makes the oscars visually.
Position is between poster and tagline left. Looks really nice. Only works with active Internet connection and functional omdb connection like the other data e.g., metacritics,rotten tomatoes and budget. Plz maybe take a look at it.

Maybe can i send you the Right List View.xml and my graphics for the mod in any way, and maybe please take a look at it, compare it with your .xml, and maybe there are good fixes or other ideas in it?

ImageImageImage

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - lathie - 2018-04-10

Sounds like you need to get rid of the xbox controller lol

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2018-04-10

@"chrissix"

You're welcome!

1) I've been using extrafanart in movies and it seems to work just fine.
2) If you're having trouble with studio logos try closing KODI, remove the file Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.module.simplecache\simplecache.db and start KODI again. I don't mess with the .nfo files much, but I thought KODI exported multiple studios to the .nfo if you had them entered into the database.

Thanks...KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV were definitely a pain to port over. I have the same problem with some of the animations not working properly with my Fire TV's game controller. I like the boxset case animation as well...unfortunately it just doesn't work with a controller. I'm still trying to figure that one out.  I can look at adding an option to display the logo or clearart.  I believe right now if the logo is missing it will display the banner.  KodiFlixTV has support for characterart.

On the move set view...I don't have an answer for you on that one. I'll have to look more into that.

I got your e-mail...I'll take a look at the files you attached. Thanks.

@Angelinas

Hmm...I'm not seeing an overlap of info any longer. In what area do you see the overlap?

@vansai

I can look at adding that option.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - nomnom27 - 2018-04-12

(2018-04-04, 05:35)nomnom27 Wrote: Latts, thanks for the updates and fixes. I'm quite satisfied. There's a minor bug.

Studio Icon won't appear in box set unless selected. Is there a way to make the studio icon appear whether it's selected or not?

ImageImage
 Hi, there. The same thing happens when selecting a season in boxset view.
*Edit: It happens when boxset cases is selected and when center list is unselected.

ImageImage