Kodi Community Forum
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod (/showthread.php?tid=301497)

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2018-11-10

@SteveSmith

I can't think of a reason that clearart or the "Open Case" option in the KodiFlix Top Menu isn't working for you.

Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - MB1968 - 2018-11-10

@Latts, thanks Smile

Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - MB1968 - 2018-11-11

@Latts

I think I found a small bug, or is it just a restriction of List3D view?

- Open Files from the Music menu
- Enable List3D view
- The folders/ files are not displayed.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - creeker - 2018-11-12

Hi latts!
Noob question, but to make this multimod work, should i first download mod 1.4.0.10. Then copy multi-mod folder content inside that folder. And then drop that folder to kodi skin folder..

thanx.

Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - MB1968 - 2018-11-12

List3D also displays a redundant "0" in front of the track titles. Image

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2018-11-13

@MB1968

Yeah, List3D shouldn't be used for anything but artists and albums. I have the other 3D views fixed where you can't use them...gotta remember what I did.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2018-11-13

@creeker

Howdy!

Correct...just make sure to copy and overwrite each individual file from the Multi-Mod to the skin folder.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - hackademic - 2018-11-20

I recently purchased a VERO 4K+ box.
I've read on the 1st page of this forum where the mod files should be copied on a linux machine.
My question is, how do I proceed? I can't seem to find step-by-step instructions anywhere.
I'm using a mac laptop btw.
Thank you so much in advance.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - rembok - 2018-11-20

Did you install the MQ7 Krypton Mod and the Aeon MQ themes pack first?
If yes, go to /home/osmc/.kodi/addons and paste the content of Latts Multi-Mod for Krypton Mod in the skin.aeonmq7.krypton.mod and resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq folder

To make the copy process easier install Netatalk first on your VERO 4K+ box:
Code:
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade -y
Code:
sudo apt-get install netatalk -y
Reboot
If finished you can find your VERO 4K+ box in Finder, if not connect to server (CMD+K) in Finder, fill in afp://[YOUR_VERO_IP] and connect.
Code:
CMD+Shift+.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - hackademic - 2018-11-20

Thanks for the instructions @rembok.
Will try tonight. Cheers!

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2018-11-25

UPDATE #62

ImageAdditions
  • Per PH-SYM's request, I added code to hide the 3rd audio language in the media flags (for some views) and slide the subtitle flags to the left if the IMDb Top 250 flag was present.
  • Per grimmace92's request, I added the awards code to the KodiFlix media flags.
  • Per LupinSansei's request, I added a shadow to the left border of the KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV views. This makes the Movie/TV Show information easier to read. It can be disabled from the Top Menu KodiFlix options with the new "REMOVE SHADOW" button.
  • Per abress's request, I added code to the Right List music view that will display the local discart first if available. If not, it will use the Skin Helper Service to display the discart. There is also a new button in the Top Menu to enable/disable the discart.

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with style5 of the music player displaying the artist name if the logo was missing. The position of the artist name was not the same as the logo. I also increased the size of the textbox for the artist name and enabled scrolling if the name is too long to display. Thanks to Dave.B for reporting the bug.
  • I fixed a problem with the disc art animation in style5 of the music player. If you paused the song, the disc was sliding too far to the left. It will now hide behind the album cover until you resume the song.
  • I changed the aspectratio for the next song album cover in style5 and style3d of the music player. It was not displaying the entire album cover.
  • I fixed a problem with the Rotten Tomatoes rating flag in KodiFlix displaying when the focused item was empty.
  • The "ARTISTS - RECENTLY ADDED" widget was not displaying the name of the widget when browsing the artists.

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the "NO CRITICS" under the Metacritic rating box of the Video Info page to display "METACRITIC" since the total critics info can't be pulled any longer.
  • I changed the spine and thumbback code. This affects List 3D v2 and Shelf 3D v2 in music views as well as style3D in the music player. It appears that the accepted image name for the thummback image is going to be back.jpg and the spine image will be spine.jpg.

Downloads
11-24-18 update
Animated artwork for sets

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Ruk12345 - 2018-11-25

Thanks for the continued support bro!! One thing I noticed after update is for tvshows shelf view the art in the upper right is missing, prior to update the logo would display.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2018-11-25

@Ruk12345

You're welcome bud! I see the logo for the TV Show in Shelf view, but it's in the upper left corner.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - tad61 - 2018-11-25

Hi Latts,

Thanks so much for the latest update. I have one request and one bug to report.
1. Can you look into the alphabet scrollbar in KodiFlix and make it active for all sort type instead of just Title sort.
2. With the latest update, I lost the WIDE list view for channels in LIVE TV.

Again thank you so much for all the support.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - JanM201 - 2018-11-25

Hi @latts9923 
See picture:
I did a fresh install of Kodi & the skin on my new laptop. I am not able to change the menu bar. I click on it but nothing happens.
What am I missing?