Kodi Community Forum
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod (/showthread.php?tid=301497)

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2018-11-29

@MB1968

Try this for the progress bar...open the file MusicOSD.xml and find...
Code:
<!-- Barra de cache -->
<control type="progress">
<left>45</left>
<top>110</top>
<width>1830</width>
<height>38</height>
<info>Player.ProgressCache</info>
<midtexture>progress_mid0.png</midtexture>
<colordiffuse>$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]</colordiffuse>
</control>
<!-- Barra de progresso -->
<left>45</left>
<top>110</top>
<width>1830</width>
<height>38</height>
<info>Player.Progress</info>
</control>

Change the height to "48" for both of these and see how it works.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - mhaaland - 2018-11-29

(2018-11-29, 01:55)latts9923 Wrote:
(2018-11-27, 03:19)mhaaland Wrote: Minor bug in the Music layout #7.  The end time of a song doesn't have quite enough room to display correctly.  Thanks for all you do.  Love the skin.

ImageImage

Check to see if you have the font "modern_mainmenu.ttf" in the fonts folder of the skin. That should be the font that is displayed for the duration.  
 That font file was missing?  I copied it over from an old backup folder and all is well now.  Your the best.  Thanks so much!!

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - grimmace92 - 2018-11-29

Hi Latts,

Thanks for updates!  At the end of the video you show the animated clear logos.  I only see the animated posters in the download.  Are the clear logos available?

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - MB1968 - 2018-11-29

(2018-11-29, 02:19)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968

Try this for the progress bar...open the file MusicOSD.xml and find...
Code:
<!-- Barra de cache -->
<left>45</left>
<top>110</top>
<width>1830</width>
<height>38</height>
<info>Player.ProgressCache</info>
<midtexture>progress_mid0.png</midtexture>
<colordiffuse>$INFO[Skin.String(colorheader)]</colordiffuse>
</control>
<!-- Barra de progresso -->
<left>45</left>
<top>110</top>
<width>1830</width>
<height>38</height>
<info>Player.Progress</info>
</control>

Change the height to "48" for both of these and see how it works.
I had to change 3 other values as well for the active area and the correct outlining for the title, but it's working fine now. I changed the height to 63. Thanks for helping.

@grimmace92

I forgot about the logo...I found that one on the Animated Movie Posters thread.

Here's the logo...

@MB1968

Cool...if you would send me the changes you made and I will add them to the Multi-Mod.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - MB1968 - 2018-11-29

(2018-11-29, 14:33)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968

Cool...if you would send me the changes you made and I will add them to the Multi-Mod.
I"ll send you the changed files (MusicOSD.xml and VideoOSD.xml).

In List3D view there seems to be a problem with the letter "i". It's not in bold. Check the text Livesets on the image.

In the video library there seems to be a problem on my side with the Kodiflix view for moviesets. The Kodiflix view setting is not being saved it seems. (EDIT: fixed after restarting Kodi)

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - grimmace92 - 2018-11-29

Ah thanks Latts!  Is there any chance you would be willing to do a cinemascope version like this https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=229199.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Jumpy73 - 2018-11-30

(2018-11-25, 02:13)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #62ImageAdditions
  • Per PH-SYM's request, I added code to hide the 3rd audio language in the media flags (for some views) and slide the subtitle flags to the left if the IMDb Top 250 flag was present.
  • Per grimmace92's request, I added the awards code to the KodiFlix media flags.
  • Per LupinSansei's request, I added a shadow to the left border of the KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV views. This makes the Movie/TV Show information easier to read. It can be disabled from the Top Menu KodiFlix options with the new "REMOVE SHADOW" button.
  • Per abress's request, I added code to the Right List music view that will display the local discart first if available. If not, it will use the Skin Helper Service to display the discart. There is also a new button in the Top Menu to enable/disable the discart.
ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with style5 of the music player displaying the artist name if the logo was missing. The position of the artist name was not the same as the logo. I also increased the size of the textbox for the artist name and enabled scrolling if the name is too long to display. Thanks to Dave.B for reporting the bug.
  • I fixed a problem with the disc art animation in style5 of the music player. If you paused the song, the disc was sliding too far to the left. It will now hide behind the album cover until you resume the song.
  • I changed the aspectratio for the next song album cover in style5 and style3d of the music player. It was not displaying the entire album cover.
  • I fixed a problem with the Rotten Tomatoes rating flag in KodiFlix displaying when the focused item was empty.
  • The "ARTISTS - RECENTLY ADDED" widget was not displaying the name of the widget when browsing the artists.
ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the "NO CRITICS" under the Metacritic rating box of the Video Info page to display "METACRITIC" since the total critics info can't be pulled any longer.
  • I changed the spine and thumbback code. This affects List 3D v2 and Shelf 3D v2 in music views as well as style3D in the music player. It appears that the accepted image name for the thummback image is going to be back.jpg and the spine image will be spine.jpg.
Downloads11-24-18 updateAnimated artwork for sets 
 Hi @latts9923
please find below two issues in the right list view:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xue03eefg1tjtvc/20181129_234753.jpg?dl=0

As you can see:
 - 1) even if I have choosen white media flags, the imdb top250 is displayed colored
 - 2) subtitle images are not displayed properly because the space is not enough

How can I use the animated poster and logo for sets? I have copied the animated gif into the set folder, but they are not loaded automatically. I tried to load using the contect menu Choose animated art... but doesn't work. could you point me in the right direction?

Thanks

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - followtheants - 2018-11-30

Windows 10 PC

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Jumpy73 - 2018-11-30

(2018-10-18, 23:31)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73

I'll see what I can do to remedy that problem.
 Have you any update about this?

Thanks

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - nomnom27 - 2018-11-30

How do you guys like my season(s) cases?

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2018-11-30

(2018-11-29, 15:44)MB1968 Wrote: In List3D view there seems to be a problem with the letter "i". It's not in bold. Check the text Livesets on the image.
I've noticed this before on Android, but not Windows. What OS are you using?

(2018-11-29, 17:40)grimmace92 Wrote: Ah thanks Latts!  Is there any chance you would be willing to do a cinemascope version like this https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=229199.
Man, that would require a lot of work. I've got enough on my plate maintaining both of these mods right now.

(2018-11-30, 01:11)Jumpy73 Wrote: As you can see:
 - 1) even if I have choosen white media flags, the imdb top250 is displayed colored
 - 2) subtitle images are not displayed properly because the space is not enough

How can I use the animated poster and logo for sets? I have copied the animated gif into the set folder, but they are not loaded automatically. I tried to load using the contect menu Choose animated art... but doesn't work. could you point me in the right direction?

Thanks 
1. I don't have a white version of the IMDb Top 250 logo. If anyone has one available would you please share?
2. I'll look at the subtitle width.

To select the animated set art, you have to go to the Movie Information screen and select Choose Art. Select what image you want to change and then select Browse to choose the animated image.

(2018-11-30, 01:14)Jumpy73 Wrote: Have you any update about this?

Thanks

I forgot all about that. I'll see what I can do.