Kodi Community Forum
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod (/showthread.php?tid=301497)

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - jinux - 2019-02-11

(2019-02-11, 15:45)latts9923 Wrote: @jinux

Hmm...sounds like it's a global setting. This one has me stumped. I don't see anywhere in MusicVisiualisation.xml where it is hiding the furniture...it's either on or off.
 Well after changing it in aeon nox spin, it is still being displayed in aeon multi mod. So I'm happy, but it is a strange thing that you change it in another skin (nox spin) and it keeps being ok in the other skin (mq7 multi mod), for me at least it is strange, do not know about others.

I see in the nox spin MusicVizualisation.xml that they have a condition to show the notice/warning:

<onload condition="!Skin.HasSetting(WarnedOnMusicVizInfo)">SetProperty(Notify,True,home)</onload>
    <onload condition="!Skin.HasSetting(WarnedOnMusicVizInfo)">SetProperty(NotWarnedOnMuzicVizInfo,True,home)</onload>
    <onload condition="!Skin.HasSetting(WarnedOnMusicVizInfo)">ActivateWindow(1126)</onload>

If it is shown to change a boolean:
               <onclick condition="!Skin.HasSetting(WarnedOnMusicVizInfo) + !String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(NotWarnedOnMuzicVizInfo))">Skin.SetBool(WarnedOnMusicVizInfo)</onclick>

and that in the settings.xml they remember the boolean:
 <setting id="WarnedOnMusicVizInfo" type="bool">false</setting>

But how they get the knowledge that the music fullscreen furniture is only displayed for 10 secends, is a riddle to me still...

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - mataus19 - 2019-02-12

=11pt@the_bo

I already had an OMDB key so I followed your advice and went to 'SYSTEM / SETTINGS / ADD-ONS / MANAGE DEPENDECIES' then went to the 'Metadata and Artwork module' configuration page and updated the OMDB API key.

I then deleted the ‘simplecache.db’ rebooted Kodi and now it works!

The last thing I need to get working now is the 'Critic Consensus' info on the dialogue page...any advice?

Thanks a lot for your help!

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - mataus19 - 2019-02-12

@latts9923 

Thanks for the work you put in to this excellent mod!

I was wondering whether it would be a possibility to implement the UK BBFC rating icons in to the mod. Please see below:

I have the ratings selected to UK and it accurately details the above BBFC ratings in the NFO files but the skin only shows the German rating icons. Please see below:

I would be grateful if you could let me know how to get the UK BBFC icons to show. Thanks!

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - the_bo - 2019-02-14

@mataus19

Unfortunately I believe the critics consensus has to be added manually to each movie as I don't think the scrapers can pick it up anymore.

@latts9923 I also would like the UK mpaa logos added also if possible thanks Solved

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - chrissix666 - 2019-02-14

@mataus19 
@the_bo 

Since years of MQ7 Skin versions the UK Icons are included.

Extract the textures.xbt of the Media.Icons.Coloured Addon and also the textures.xbt of skin itself.
There you can found all in there.

Look into the IncludesVariables.xml
    <variable name="value_mpaa">
    <variable name="value_mpaa_fs">
    <variable name="RatingFlagVar"> and     <variable name="ColoredRatingFlagVar">

There you can look wich spelling is needed to get your mpaa logo visible

(2019-02-14, 17:17)chrissix Wrote: @mataus19 
@the_bo 

Since years of MQ7 Skin versions the UK Icons are included.

Extract the textures.xbt of the Media.Icons.Coloured Addon and also the textures.xbt of skin itself.
There you can found all in there.

Look into the IncludesVariables.xml

There you can look wich spelling is needed to get your mpaa logo visible

Yes thanks i just remembered i changed this in my last mod.

I was looking for the icons in the skin textures but forgot it was part of the media icons addon.

Cheers

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - chrissix666 - 2019-02-14

(2019-02-14, 17:23)the_bo Wrote: I was looking for the icons in the skin textures but forgot it was part of the media icons addon.

Yes I do not understand the whole thing 100%
Especially with the normal icons and detailed icons there are differences.
Some are related via Skin textures.xbt and other using the media icons textures.xbt

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - mataus19 - 2019-02-14

Thanks!

Not quite sure I understand how to go about this?

How do I extract the textures.xbt of the Media.Icons.Coloured Addon and athe textures.xbt of the skin? Is it via SSH (I use Win SCP) or using Kodi itself?

Where would I find the IncludesVariables.xml?

Do I edit the lines below?

Thanks again!

@mataus19

Use this texture tool to decompile and recompile the textures.xbt file from the media.coloured icons folder. Copy the textures file to your pc then copy back when done.

Once images are extracted from the textures.xbt file, change the images in the MPAA/coloured folder.

Recompile into textures.xbt and replace in the mediaicons.coloured addons folder.

I don't believe you need to change anything in the includesvariables.xml file should be named correctly.

If it doesn't work let me know.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - mataus19 - 2019-02-15

I've managed to decompile the textures.xbt file from the 'media.coloured icons' folder. I can now see a folder with all the MPAA coloured icons from various countries including UK BBFC.

I don't understand what you mean by "Once images are extracted from the textures.xbt file, change the images in the MPAA/coloured folder"?

I have used notepad++ to open the 'includesvariables.xml' and I can see all the following that @"chrissix" mentioned to look in:

<variable name="RatingFlagVar">
<variable name="ColoredRatingFlagVar">

However I don't know what I'm looking for or supposed to change before I recompile and copy back to media.coloured icons folder?

For example I can see the following under <variable name="ColoredRatingFlagVar">:

<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.MPAA,UK:U)">flags/colored/mpaa/BBFC_U_Certificate_UK.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.MPAA,UKTongueG)">flags/colored/mpaa/BBFC_PG_Certificate_UK.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.MPAA,UK:12A)">flags/colored/mpaa/BBFC_12A_Certificate_UK.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.MPAA,UK:12)">flags/colored/mpaa/BBFC_12_Certificate_UK.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.MPAA,UK:15)">flags/colored/mpaa/BBFC_15_Certificate_UK.png</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.MPAA,UK:18)">flags/colored/mpaa/BBFC_18_Certificate_UK.png</value>

Do I need to edit the NFO file to what is detailed in includesvariables.xml?

Thanks

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2019-02-15

I just finished recording the video to go along with the next update. I hope to have it available Friday evening or sometime on Saturday.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - the_bo - 2019-02-15

@mataus19

Once you have extracted the images. Check that the UK logos have correct images inside the MPAA/coloured folder.

In your nfo file have you the correct rating tag for UK. Eg uk:15, uk:18

xml:
<mpaa>uk:18</mpaa>

Can you take a screenshot of the inside of the mpaa/coloured folder after extraction. I'll see if there named correctly.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - jinux - 2019-02-15

@latts9923

Superb ! Thanks, waiting or the update, thank you :-)

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - mataus19 - 2019-02-15

@the_bo 

Cheers, I've managed to get it working! I looked in the 'IncludesVariables.xml' and you are correct... it states for example 'UK:18' then links it to the file name in the 'Media.Icons.Coloured' folder that I decompiled.

So I've changed the settings on my media manager to change the NFO file to detail <mpaa>uk:18</mpaa> I then reloaded in Kodi and it now shows the correct icon.  Smile

The only one I cannot get to show is 'UK:12A'. It only shows 12 in the dialogue screen. Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot for the help!

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2019-02-16

UPDATE #67 - THE NEW PHONE BOOK'S HERE! THE NEW PHONE BOOK'S HERE!

ImageAdditions
  • I added the "REBOOT TO INTERNAL" option for LibreELEC users to the System Menu and as a submenu item you can add to the Shutdown menu. Thanks to the_bo for providing the button for the System Menu!
  • I added "GET ARTWORK" buttons to the Top Menu for Artwork Beef where the Artwork Downloader buttons used to be. I also changed the context menu buttons to use Artwork Beef.
  • I added code to display extra fanart added by Artwork Beef. Artwork Beef adds additional fanart (based on your settings) in the movie folder (not in an extrafanart subfolder). I also added a new button named "AB FANART" in the Top Menu under Art that enables this fanart and works in conjunction with "EXTRA FANART".
  • I added code to utilize the AutoCompletion for virtual keyboard Add-on. Once you begin to typing the autocomplete will popup at the bottom of the screen. Scrolling down from any of the keys on the bottom of the virtual keyboard will take you to the results. Thanks to kobyboy for the request!
  • I added code to display characterart for TV Shows in the RightList View.
  • I made MAJOR changes to the media case in the Right List View for movies. Similar to KodiFlix, you can now select which case you see via the popup window, and you can open the case to see the disc animation. Thanks to chrissix for providing a large portion of the code!
  • I also added the ability in the Right List for movies to toggle the case art between "POSTER", "KEYART", and "EXTRA KEYART". When either of the keyart options are enabled you can also enable the "SHOW KEYART LOGO" button.

ImageBug fixes
  • I adjusted the size of the Awards information in DialogVideoInfo.xml so that it doesn't overlap the IMDb Top 250 information.
  • I removed the button "GET ARTWORK AUTOMATIC" from Skin Settings > Options Menu since Artwork Downloader is no longer supported.
  • I changed the version of script.games.rom.collection.browser to "2.1.3" in addon.xml. Thanks to SteveSmith for testing that fix!
  • I fixed the Download Subtitle popup window so that your subtitle choices are easier to read. For some reason the image black.png in the Texutres file is not being displayed correctly, so I changed the code to use a different image. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • I also changed the colordiffuse for some of the images in the Download Subtitle popup to make it easier to read. Thanks to StoneT for the suggestion!
  • I fixed a few things with Live TV. The channel numbers were not showing, I added a library status under Live TV that displays the total number of channels, and the channel display popup now mimics the Leia version of Estuary. Thanks to gamaru for reporting the bug!
  • The "PERSONALISE MEDIA FLAGS BAR" in the Top Menu was not focusing on the correct section of Skin Settings when selected.
  • I fixed a problem where the Artist name was displaying on top of the logo in Layout 4 of the music player. Thanks to dw2014 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem where the default lyrics were still visible when you disabled lyrics. Thanks to jinux for reporting the bug!
  • I updated the description information for Service Settings and Games and added a new image for Games. Thanks to Bruce_Banner for reporting the bug and providing the fix!
  • I fixed a problem where the TopArt was not displaying in DialogSeekBar.xml, DialogFullScreenInfo.xml, and VideoOSD.xml. Thanks to jinux for reporting the bug!
  • I added code to DialogSeekBar.xml, DialogFullScreenInfo.xml, and VideoOSD.xml to display the Movie/TV Show title as text if the logo, clearart, or banner is missing.

ImageMaintenance
  • I adjusted the position of the Metacritic logo and score in DialogVideoInfo.xml to center them in the box.
  • I adjusted the size of the KodiFlix Options in the Top Menu so that all the options are now visible.
  • I adjusted the size of the logo on a handful of views that display either the title or logo as title (depending on your settings). It is now the same size as the logo on the top of the Video Info screen. Thanks to koldtoft for the request!
  • I changed the list for ViewsRightList and ViewsRightListTV to "list" instead of "fixedlist" so that the titles don't scroll unless you reach the bottom of the page. Thanks to StoneT for the request and MB1968 for providing the change!

Download
02-15-19 update