Kodi Community Forum
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod (/showthread.php?tid=301497)

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - jinux - 2019-02-16

Wow thanks for the update, watched the video, very nice. What happens when i press "reboot to internal" on my windows pc? Wait i'll just try :-)

I did try it and i get a windows error screen: cannot find usr/sbin/rebootfrommand. Check if the name is correct. Oops ! It is in the shutdown menu by default, i'll take it out of the shutdown menu.

ok i found the onclick thing, i program plc's for a living this is a slight other language, haha, but i do not understand why there is a " in front of the command, i assume it is correct? My idea is to put a program there then i can start a program from the shutdown menu, haha.

<onclick>System.ExecWait("/usr/sbin/rebootfromnand)</onclick>

I'll go try some, only need to find the menu text and change it.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - the_bo - 2019-02-16

@jinux

The reboot to internal is only for Android users. Not sure the " should be in the command.

@latts9923

Thanks for the awesome update again much appreciated.

As the reboot to internal command only works on Android it would make sense to have a visible condition on the button to only show for Android users. Use the following info Boolean in your visible statement.

System.Platform.Android

Thanks again Smile

(2019-02-16, 13:04)the_bo Wrote: @jinux

The reboot to internal is only for Android users. Not sure the " should be in the command.

@latts9923

As the reboot to internal command only works on Android it would make sense to have a visible condition on the button to only show for Android users. Use the following info Boolean in your visible statement.

System.Platform.Android

Thanks again Smile
Android users only, i understand, but why is it displayed in my windows shutoff menu?

(2019-02-16, 13:57)jinux Wrote:

@latts9923

System.Platform.Android

Thanks again Smile
Android users only, i understand, but why is it displayed in my windows shutoff menu?

Read my above reply to latts

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2019-02-16

@jinux
@the_bo

You're welcome!

Good idea the_bo...I'll add that visible line. Doh...I see I'm missing the end quote for the command in IncludesMenuCustom.xml. I just copied the command you provided from this post. I've seen examples with and without the quotes...does the command work without them?

(2019-02-16, 14:52)latts9923 Wrote: I've seen examples with and without the quotes...does the command work without them?

I guess it should work with or without quotes are there are no spaces in file path. But best to include the quotes as it was there when last tested.

(2019-02-16, 13:59)the_bo Wrote:
(2019-02-16, 13:57)jinux Wrote:

@latts9923

System.Platform.Android

Thanks again Smile

Read my above reply to latts 
Woops, yes good idea :-)

@latts9923

Would it be possible, perhaps in a next update, to keep the fanart shadow, but disable the floor? Now if i disable the floor (no floor), also the fanart shadow is gone, i mean the option is still there, but it does not dim or shadow the fanart, then i select the floor again and the fanart shadow is  back. Would it be possible to select, no floor and keep the fanart shadow?

Thanks in advance.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - jinux - 2019-02-17

I am sorry, but i got another thing, when using the pause menu mod, the middle art is always overlapping the menu, this has always been this way, but i thought maybe i could point it out, for a next update ?

Here i choose logo, but clearart and banner also overlap the menu, maybe put the placement of the art a little bit higher on the y-axle? Like when pressing info while playing the video it is ok, this only happens on the pause.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - jinux - 2019-02-17

I am almost ashamed to point things out, here are another few.....

Is it normal or default behaviour that the word "banner" is shown, above the banner, right top ?

Then when i play music on the home menu, there is this rectangle with the logo, my guess was there should be fanart or something in there, but there is not. But i have set multiple fanart for all the menu choices, like for music i have guitars and microphones and so on coming by in the background see the picture. Then after a few seconds the fanart of the playing artist is suddenly in the background. Does fanart not belong in the rectangle on the left top ?

First the rectangle and my own chosen fanart for music on the homescreen:
(Also all the weather is mixed english dutch, Helder Sky = Heldere Lucht = Clear Sky)

Then after 5 seconds or so, the fanart background changes into the music fanart, which perhaps should be in the rectangle box top left ?

I mean, i thought when playing a movie, it would be the same for music in the left top rectangle, but instead of the movie, the music fanart:

Maybe i have it all wrong and this is normal behaviour, i am only trying to help and point out stuff i like to see different, haha, i can try it myself, but after an update it will be gone i'm affraid. Hopefully it is okay to point these things out, i am not trying to be negative or anything. This skin rules !

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2019-02-20

@jinux

I can look at leaving the fanart shadow visible when the floor is disabled.

I noticed that too on the middle art when I was working on the code for the top art. I'll get it fixed for the next update.

Don't hold out on me...haha. The only way bugs get fixed if I don't catch them is for you guys to report them!

I'm pretty sure the word banner was added with the last update to the Similar Artists Mod. I can remove it...really no need for it.

I'll take a look at the preview window on the main menu. Maybe I can display the album art.

For the Dutch language, you can edit the dutch language file and fix the errors you find. If you do, provide me a copy if you would and I can include it with a future update.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - jinux - 2019-02-20

@latts9923

I can look at leaving the fanart shadow visible when the floor is disabled.
- That would be awesome !

I noticed that too on the middle art when I was working on the code for the top art. I'll get it fixed for the next update.
- Yes please :-)

Don't hold out on me...haha. The only way bugs get fixed if I don't catch them is for you guys to report them!
- You are so right !

I'm pretty sure the word banner was added with the last update to the Similar Artists Mod. I can remove it...really no need for it.
- Yes it would be nicer if there was no word "banner" there,m in my opinion that is...

I'll take a look at the preview window on the main menu. Maybe I can display the album art.
- So the preview window should only display the logo? And is there a setting to keep the menu background image shown instead of the artist fanart?

For the Dutch language, you can edit the dutch language file and fix the errors you find. If you do, provide me a copy if you would and I can include it with a future update.
- I have tried to look for the "heldere sky" or "clear sky" inside the strings.po file of the skin language_nl_nl. But can only find blue sky and dark sky, no clear sky and these are correctly translated. I looked at the language file of the weather add-ons also no clear sky in the strings.po file. So where it is coming from i do not know, i would like to fix it, but it is going to be hard if i do not know where the translation is taking place.

These are the only two "SKY" related i could find, no "HELDERE SKY" or "CLEAR SKY" in the recourse.language_nl_nl\strings.po file.
msgctxt "#31628"
msgid "Dark sky"
msgstr "Donkere lucht"

msgctxt "#31640"
msgid "Sky blue"
msgstr "Blauwe lucht"

Could you perhaps give me a heads-up where to look?
Thanks.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - jinux - 2019-02-20

Me again, in the settings for the music fullscreen playing. There are 3 options that say + visualisation. But the only option that works with visualisation is the first:
"artist fanart + Visualisation"

Slideshow + Visualisation, does not display visualisation.
Also Mozaik Slideshow + Visualisation, does not display visualisation.

It looks as if the visualisation is behind the slideshow or Mozaik slideshow instead of in front.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2019-02-22

@jinux

Now that I look a little deeper, it appears that the conditions label is being pulled from your weather Add-on's site and not a local language file.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - jinux - 2019-02-22

(2019-02-22, 03:12)latts9923 Wrote: @jinux

Now that I look a little deeper, it appears that the conditions label is being pulled from your weather Add-on's site and not a local language file.
 Ah, so the only way to get it correct would be if they change it at the add-on site. ok