Kodi Community Forum
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod (/showthread.php?tid=301497)

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - grafixfrh - 2017-02-03

Still tinkering have managed a few findings just a matter of finding the lines to change for the particular piece wanting to change this is currently the remote I have made for Kodi that I use on my phone and tablets of course it is a little more fine tuned and of course feature ridden the any available on market or in github I am actually looking to add other menu option for control of just about anything that can use a wifi interface, but Kodi is my focus for the moment I would sometime like to add an interface control screen which is why I am trying to learn more about the actual mods of the code it will make my coding of the remote much easier.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - grafixfrh - 2017-02-03

Still tinkering around and finding some of these posts useful for finding certain settings to tinker with. As I said I am trying to learn more about the interface coding of Kodi so I can make more intuitive wifi remotes for it. Here is the current one I designed and use on all my tablets and phones I am looking to possible add a Kodi interface change screen so can adjust interface options on the fly by remote which is why I am trying to learn more about the code and finding particular items and adjusting them.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-02-04

I finally have almost everything working now for the Shelf3D Music View. The only thing that isn't working like the original view is the duration of each track on the back of the CD case. There doesn't appear to be an option for that in the new SkinHelper. I'm going to ask marcelveldt if he can add that option if possible.

Downloads
The original download has been updated as well.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Dave.B - 2017-02-04

(2017-02-04, 03:00)latts9923 Wrote: I finally have almost everything working now for the Shelf3D Music View. The only thing that isn't working like the original view is the duration of each track on the back of the CD case. There doesn't appear to be an option for that in the new SkinHelper. I'm going to ask marcelveldt if he can add that option if possible.

Downloads
The original download has been updated as well.

@latts9923
Wowww...
This looks Awesome.
Thank you latts9923 for this fix and beautiful addition.WinkBlush

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - defleppard - 2017-02-04

H o @latts9923; the download link posted in first page include all updates?

@Dave.B

Thanks! You're welcome!

All the credit for the view goes to manfeed...I just tweaked the code for Krypton. Nod

@defleppard

Yes sir!

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - djhifi - 2017-02-05

A while ago, and you can check on DonGuldur's post, I've come up with a solution to something which is (at least to me) happening again:

I'm on LibreElec Jarvis and whenever I set MPAA to "detailed", the corresponding flags do not show. This has to do with a different MPAA naming convention that either LibreElec (or Emby, which I also use) adopt when scraping/storing movies. The same doesn't happen with TV Shows tough.

The solution I've come up with hence Don Guldur included it in his textures.xbt, was a complete rename of the .png's for the MPAA movie detailed icons.

I think in the process you may have lost it. Im just posting this because it's happening again (at least to me). I can help you further if you want.

You can check the solution here

EDIT: just realized this is the Krypton mod not the Jarvis (which is where im still at) i think its "whatever" since it will happen on both.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-02-05

@djhifi

I was unaware of this updated Textures file. Thanks for the info bro! I'll update all of them ASAP.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Dave.B - 2017-02-05

@latts9923

Do you think you can create a 6th layout for music that resembles the 5th layout and have more additions ?

1. Small poster of the next song in the red area.
2. Song number in the green area.
3. Change the faded colour of the file detailes in the blue areas.
4. Music genre or album details of the next song in the yellow area.

Thank You

Image[/img]

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-02-05

@Dave.B

I can add that to my list. I'm working on a few fixes right now for the Multi-Mod.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Dave.B - 2017-02-05

(2017-02-05, 14:58)latts9923 Wrote: @Dave.B

I can add that to my list. I'm working on a few fixes right now for the Multi-Mod.

Thanks, on a second thought, maybe it will be easier to add the video lyirics to the 3rd layout, since the 3rd layout contains most of the desired changes.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - the_bo - 2017-02-05

(2017-02-05, 15:27)Dave.B Wrote:
(2017-02-05, 14:58)latts9923 Wrote: @Dave.B

Thanks, on a second thought, maybe it will be easier to add the video lyirics to the 3rd layout, since the 3rd layout contains most of the desired changes.

+1

The 3rd layout is best looking overall.

@latts. I would like to have the videolyrics display on main menu when im listening to music. What do i need to include in Home.xml to show this?

Thanks Smile

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - movie78 - 2017-02-05

Why did this Thread got moved?

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Ruk12345 - 2017-02-06

(2017-02-05, 23:53)movie78 Wrote: Why did this Thread got moved?

Any and all Aeon MQ threads got moved to other for some reason.

Very annoying and a terrible descion imo as there are ALOT of threads on the MQ version.

The Nox version still has its own thread.

Boooo