Kodi Community Forum
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod (/showthread.php?tid=301497)

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2019-08-06

@MANswers

No worries. For MQ 8 (v2.9.0) you will need the MQ 8 Multi-Mod.

I've "assumed control" of emiralles' MQ 7 Krypton Mod. I updated the link on the first post in this thread to v2.0.0.2. This only works for Krypton. For Leia, you will need to install my MQ 7 Leia Mod.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - MANswers - 2019-08-06

(2019-08-06, 15:23)latts9923 Wrote: @MANswers

I've "assumed control" of emiralles' MQ 7 Krypton Mod. I updated the link on the first post in this thread to v2.0.0.2. This only works for Krypton. For Leia, you will need to install my MQ 7 Leia Mod.
Latts thanks for your response.
Which of your mods has the latest and the greatest of your tweaks, graphics, and features. I dont mind going back to MQ7. Should i stick with Leia and install MQ7 or should i move back to Krypton and install MQ8?
I'll honestly do as you suggest. The more the eye candy and features the better. Smile

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - nyakec - 2019-08-07

(2019-08-06, 20:19)MANswers Wrote:
(2019-08-06, 15:23)latts9923 Wrote: @MANswers

Latts thanks for your response.
Which of your mods has the latest and the greatest of your tweaks, graphics, and features. I dont mind going back to MQ7. Should i stick with Leia and install MQ7 or should i move back to Krypton and install MQ8?
I'll honestly do as you suggest. The more the eye candy and features the better. Smile  

Please help, i can t install Aeon MQ7 Krypton 2.0.0.2 for missing colorpicker1.0.12.Thanks

(2019-08-07, 15:48)nyakec Wrote: Please help, i can t install Aeon MQ7 Krypton 2.0.0.2 for missing colorpicker1.0.12.Thanks

Instal marcelveld repo and works perfectly ....Thanks

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - MANswers - 2019-08-08

I was successfully able to install the new version of mod. Looks great Latts.
How do i get the oscar icons here instead of the text? Earlier I had the oscar icons...  now its just text. Or it wasnt meant to be that way?

I do see the oscar logo in the main section though..

Also how do i reduce the size of the logo on the top. The logo on the top looks so disproportionate. If i could reduce it by 20-30% it be great.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - chrissix666 - 2019-08-08

(2019-08-08, 03:59)MANswers Wrote: I was successfully able to install the new version of mod. Looks great Latts.
How do i get the oscar icons here instead of the text? Earlier I had the oscar icons...  now its just text. Or it wasnt meant to be that way?
As far as i know the Oscars statue mod was only implemented in some views and not in dialogvideoinfo in @latts9923 skins.
The place you intend instead of the Awards text box does not fit in very well here.

I placed the Oscars statue mod in dialogvideoinfo on right top, left nearby the main rating:

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - MANswers - 2019-08-08

(2019-08-08, 14:38)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-08-08, 03:59)MANswers Wrote: I was successfully able to install the new version of mod. Looks great Latts.
As far as i know the Oscars statue mod was only implemented in some views and not in dialogvideoinfo in @latts9923 skins.
The place you intend instead of the Awards text box does not fit in very well here.

I placed the Oscars statue mod in dialogvideoinfo on right top, left nearby the main rating:
Hi Chriss, thanks for replying to my query. You remember me, you helped me with quite a few things last year.
Thanks again for dropping by.
Two questions, how did you get the transparent PG Rating thread, while i have looks different.
Do you mind sharing your xml file or the snippet to movethe oscar's on the top just like yours please?

I have Kodi to the KodiFlix view

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - melons2 - 2019-08-08

DELETED WRONG THREAD................SORRY
Thanks

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2019-08-09

(2019-08-08, 14:38)chrissix Wrote: As far as i know the Oscars statue mod was only implemented in some views and not in dialogvideoinfo in @latts9923 skins.

Correct...I only added the awards code to the Right List and KodiFlix views.

@MANswers

If you open the file ViewsKodiFlix.xml and find...
xml:

<control type="image">
<left>50</left>
<top>0</top>
<width>490</width>
<height>210</height>
<fadetime>100</fadetime>
<aspectratio align="left" aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
<texture background="true">$VAR[LogoVar]</texture>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(NetFiixShowLogoAsTitle) + !String.IsEmpty(Container.ListItem.Art(clearlogo))</visible>
<animation type="Conditional" reversible="false" condition="Skin.HasSetting(NetFlixMoviesHideFilmInfo) + !Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMoviesCenterList) + !Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMovieBoxsets)">
<effect type="fade" start="0" end="100" time="300" tween="sine" easing="in" />
<effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="0,260" time="350" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
</animation>
<animation type="Conditional" reversible="false" condition="Skin.HasSetting(NetFlixMoviesHideFilmInfo) + !Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMoviesCenterList) + Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMovieBoxsets)">
<effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="0,220" time="350" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
</animation>
<animation type="Conditional" reversible="false" condition="Skin.HasSetting(NetFlixMoviesHideFilmInfo) + Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMoviesCenterList)">
<effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="0,550" time="350" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
</animation>
<animation type="Conditional" reversible="false" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(NetFlixMoviesHideFilmInfo) + Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMoviesCenterList) + Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMoviesLowerInfo)">
<effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="0,240" delay="1000" time="350" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
</animation>
</control>

Change the width and height to your liking. You will probably need to adjust all the animations in this control as well to make it look right.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - MANswers - 2019-08-09

(2019-08-09, 01:24)latts9923 Wrote: @MANswers

If you open the file ViewsKodiFlix.xml and find...
xml:

<control type="image">
<left>50</left>
<top>0</top>
<width>490</width>
<height>210</height>
<fadetime>100</fadetime>
<aspectratio align="left" aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
<texture background="true">$VAR[LogoVar]</texture>
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(NetFiixShowLogoAsTitle) + !String.IsEmpty(Container.ListItem.Art(clearlogo))</visible>
<animation type="Conditional" reversible="false" condition="Skin.HasSetting(NetFlixMoviesHideFilmInfo) + !Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMoviesCenterList) + !Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMovieBoxsets)">
<effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="0,260" time="350" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
</animation>
<animation type="Conditional" reversible="false" condition="Skin.HasSetting(NetFlixMoviesHideFilmInfo) + !Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMoviesCenterList) + Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMovieBoxsets)">
<effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="0,220" time="350" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
</animation>
<animation type="Conditional" reversible="false" condition="Skin.HasSetting(NetFlixMoviesHideFilmInfo) + Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMoviesCenterList)">
<effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="0,550" time="350" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
</animation>
<animation type="Conditional" reversible="false" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(NetFlixMoviesHideFilmInfo) + Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMoviesCenterList) + Skin.HasSetting(KodiFlixMoviesLowerInfo)">
<effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="0,240" delay="1000" time="350" tween="cubic" easing="out" />
</animation>
</control>

Change the width and height to your liking. You will probably need to adjust all the animations in this control as well to make it look right.

Latts, i replaced the code in my Kodiflix View xml file. I do not see any difference. Is this mod for Oscar logo to appear on the top right side of the movie details page like Chriss has on his?
If thats the case, I do not see it there in the movie details page.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - MANswers - 2019-08-09

I see the oscar logo here on this page.

But not in the movie information page.

@MANswers

That's the code to change the size of the logo.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2019-08-23

I just updated my repo to v1.0.9. If you check for updates to the repo it should install the new version.