Kodi Community Forum
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod (/showthread.php?tid=301497)

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - the_bo - 2017-02-18

Similiar artists is mod by johnnybee. See his post here 292259 (thread)

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Dave.B - 2017-02-18

(2017-02-18, 13:27)the_bo Wrote: Similiar artists is mod by johnnybee. See his post here 292259 (thread)

Thanks.

I installed the last Ver. of johnnybee (JB_SimilarArtists-MQ7-003.zip) and it solved the problem.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - RonnieG3 - 2017-02-18

(2017-02-18, 16:25)Dave.B Wrote:
(2017-02-18, 13:27)the_bo Wrote: Similiar artists is mod by johnnybee. See his post here 292259 (thread)

Thanks.

I installed the last Ver. of johnnybee (JB_SimilarArtists-MQ7-003.zip) and it solved the problem.

AWESOME!! Thanks for that tip! Quick question: For anyone using view 5 (or view 3 with lyrics mod), how do you navigate if you want to skip songs? Every time I try to arrow up or over (to skip) all I do is control the the lyrics. Is there a way to control the interface without affecting the lyrics? Is it possible to add this functionality? Any suggestions? Thanks everyone in advance!

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-02-18

@RonnieG3

I noticed this as well on Layout5. On my FireTV, I have to hit the back button on the remote which removes the lyrics, then I can access the controls at the bottom. Still looking into it.

I also added to Layout5 the blank CD that shows when no disc art is present from Layout4.

I also have that fix for the Magazine3D view that Dave.B requested. I'm going to throw all of this into one update as soon as it's ready.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - RonnieG3 - 2017-02-18

(2017-02-18, 20:34)latts9923 Wrote: @RonnieG3

I noticed this as well on Layout5. On my FireTV, I have to hit the back button on the remote which removes the lyrics, then I can access the controls at the bottom. Still looking into it.

I also added to Layout5 the blank CD that shows when no disc art is present from Layout4.

I also have that fix for the Magazine3D view that Dave.B requested. I'm going to throw all of this into one update as soon as it's ready.

Thanks latts! have you had trouble getting the lyrics to start up again? When I back out of the lyrics, they stay gone for subsequent songs.

(2017-02-18, 21:47)RonnieG3 Wrote: Thanks latts! have you had trouble getting the lyrics to start up again? When I back out of the lyrics, they stay gone for subsequent songs.

I just added the "Next Tracks" and "OSD Menu" buttons to Layout5 as well as the colored CD art from manfeed's Spin Mod.

Yes, I have noticed that if I back out of the lyrics they will not display again until I stop and restart the song.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Papo1980205 - 2017-02-18

How can I get DVD art like that ..what mod are u using

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Wanilton - 2017-02-18

For disc art, you need run artwork downloader, skin MQ7 have support.

A few updates to the Multi-Mod...

Image I fixed a bug found by Dave.B on the Magazine3D View where the album info wasn't displaying correctly.
Image I fixed another bug I found on the Magainze3D View where the album covers and titles were not displaying on the back of the magazine.
Image I fixed a bug I found on the Shelf3D View where some of the parameters needed to be updated to Krypton code.
Image I added "Next Tracks" and "OSD Menu" buttons to Layout5 of the Music settings.
Image I also added colored blank CD artwork to Layout5 of the Music settings. This was part of the Spin Mod for Jarvis.

Download
2-18-17 Update (Overwrite your existing files in 1080i)

The original download has been updated as well.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Dave.B - 2017-02-19

(2017-02-18, 23:59)latts9923 Wrote: A few updates to the Multi-Mod...

Image I fixed a bug found by Dave.B on the Magazine3D View where the album info wasn't displaying correctly.
Image I fixed another bug I found on the Magainze3D View where the album covers and titles were not displaying on the back of the magazine.
Image I fixed a bug I found on the Shelf3D View where some of the parameters needed to be updated to Krypton code.
Image I added "Next Tracks" and "OSD Menu" buttons to Layout5 of the Music settings.
Image I also added colored blank CD artwork to Layout5 of the Music settings. This was part of the Spin Mod for Jarvis.

Download

@latts9923

Great Work Thank You!

1. I Didn't see an option for logo in disk for the colored blank CD as in Layout 4

2. Is it possible and not to much trouble, please a/ change the color of the info on the blue boxes? (It's faded) b. add the song number in the green box c. add a small poster of the next song in the red box.

3. What's the information in the yellow box ?

Image[/img]

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - the_bo - 2017-02-19

Hi latts

Just found out why lot of info for my moviesets weren't displaying. I'm on the new beta version of skin helper and theres a change to the listitem property layout.

I had to change all values in IncludesVariables.xml. E.G. from $INFO[Window(0).Property(SkinHelper.MovieSet.Plots)] to $INFO[Window(0).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Plots)]

This wont affect current users who are still on the stable skin helper from repo. Just giving you heads up before the new skin helper gets released.

Thanks

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - movie78 - 2017-02-19

(2017-02-18, 23:59)latts9923 Wrote: A few updates to the Multi-Mod...

Download

Thanks for the update..

Is there any chance your releasing your MOD in the MQ7 Krypton Skin?

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-02-19

(2017-02-19, 09:04)Dave.B Wrote: @latts9923

Great Work Thank You!

1. I Didn't see an option for logo in disk for the colored blank CD as in Layout 4

2. Is it possible and not to much trouble, please a/ change the color of the info on the blue boxes? (It's faded) b. add the song number in the green box c. add a small poster of the next song in the red box.

3. What's the information in the yellow box ?

Image[/img]

You're welcome!

I'll take a look at all this. The yellow box is fixed..the code needed a change. From your screenshot it will now read Track 11 of 7109 Next: Your Possible Pasts (Pink Floyd). You can fix this part pretty quick. Open MusicVisualisation.xml and find...

Code:
<label>Track $INFO[MusicPlayer.PlaylistPosition] $LOCALIZE[#1443] $INFO[MusicPlayer.PlaylistLength] [COLOR=50FFFAF0]|[/COLOR] $LOCALIZE[#19031]: $INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Title] ($INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Artist])</label>

at the bottom of the file.

Take out the "#" in front of 1443 and 19031 and you should be good.

(2017-02-19, 16:26)the_bo Wrote: Hi latts

Just found out why lot of info for my moviesets weren't displaying. I'm on the new beta version of skin helper and theres a change to the listitem property layout.

I had to change all values in IncludesVariables.xml. E.G. from $INFO[Window(0).Property(SkinHelper.MovieSet.Plots)] to $INFO[Window(0).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Plots)]

This wont affect current users who are still on the stable skin helper from repo. Just giving you heads up before the new skin helper gets released.

Thanks

Good to know! Thank you sir!

(2017-02-19, 16:32)movie78 Wrote: Thanks for the update..

Is there any chance your releasing your MOD in the MQ7 Krypton Skin?

You bet!

Roger that...I'm going to start porting all of this over to the Krypton version that Wanilton posted.