Kodi Community Forum
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod (/showthread.php?tid=301497)

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Dave.B - 2017-03-04

(2017-03-03, 22:28)latts9923 Wrote: I have a few updates to the Multi-Mod...

Image I removed the code that showed the media flags on the Video OSD. There is a new setting under General Settings that emiralles added that allows you to enable/disable the flags.

Image I changed the position of the rotating Discart on the Seek Bar screen so that the entire disc is now visible. The screenshot also shows the new media flags setup.

Image I moved the media flags up into the correct position when pausing a Concert. Thanks to Dave.B for finding that one. I also added an animation so they slide up with the plot window, as well as a font setting to the Cyrillic and Modern Fontsets to display the Seek Bar times correctly at the bottom of the screen.

Image I added support for the Holiday and Modern Fonts to show on the progress bar when viewing media on the Main Menu. The screenshot shows the Halloween font. The Thanksgiving and Christmas fonts do not have the forward slash (/) available in their font file, so it will not display when either of those fonts are selected. Thanks to Dave.B for finding that one.

Image I removed the extra cover and clearlogo from the Pause screen.

Image I added a new font setting for the temperature on the Main Menu so that the font doesn't scroll when displaying the temp. This applies to all three fontsets.

Image I added some font settings to the Cyrillic fontset for the Media Info Mod, Videolyrics, and the Spin Mod. Thanks to ajerazzor for finding that one.

Download
03-03-17 Update (Overwrite your existing files in 1080i)

I'm still working on adding the newest version of Videolyrics. I've noticed a few bugs that I'm trying to work out before I release it as part of the Multi-Mod.

The original download has been updated as well.

@latts9923 Thanks again for all the hard work.

I have 2 problems with the last update:
1. for some reason after the update videolyrics stopped working. They don't show on the screen at all while the regular lyrics works fine.
2.You fixed the overlap on the pause screen perfectly, but there is still a slight overlap on fast forward. see in yellow below.
Image[/img]

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-03-04

@Dave.B

You're welcome!

I'm not sure what would have killed Videolyrcs...are you using the Font.xml from the second update I had to post?

Did Videolyrics stop working for anyone else?

Yes sir. I use the one from the second update. Maybe you can post the old file (the one before the update) so we can be sure it's the font.xml. I am positive that videolyrics worked fine before the last update.

Sent from my Nexus 5

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-03-04

@Dave.B

Try this one...

Download

It was an update that I didn't use from Feb. 24.

Just wondering...did you update to the newest release of Videolyrics?

(2017-03-03, 20:45)latts9923 Wrote: @Dave.B

I still can't figure out why the record label disappears when playing a song from an m3u playlist. It works just fine with a Smart Playlist. That might be one for MarcosQui to look at.

(2017-03-04, 19:42)latts9923 Wrote: @Dave.B

Try this one...

Download

It was an update that I didn't use from Feb. 24.

Just wondering...did you update to the newest release of Videolyrics?
Yep it definitely solved the problem. What is the latest Videolyrics update ?
It's really strange since the videolyrics stopped working only after yesterdays update.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-03-05

Yeah, I can't figure out why it quit working for you. I've tried all three fontsets and Videolyrics works just fine with the updated Font.xml.

Manfeed released a new version of Videolyrics, and it changes the file setup a little. I was wondering if you had tried to update to that and use the Multi-Mod as well.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Dave.B - 2017-03-05

(2017-03-05, 03:17)latts9923 Wrote: Yeah, I can't figure out why it quit working for you. I've tried all three fontsets and Videolyrics works just fine with the updated Font.xml.

Manfeed released a new version of Videolyrics, and it changes the file setup a little. I was wondering if you had tried to update to that and use the Multi-Mod as well.

Ok Latts9923, I've narrowed it down and it is the IncludesLyrics.xml file that make the videolyrics disappear. I use all the 1080i files from the 3/3/17 update, except the IncludesLyrics.xml file that I use from the 24/2 update and everything works fine. Can you check on that please ?

As for the new videolyrics ver. does it work with mq7 already? from what I've read for now it works only with nox.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-03-05

I was working on adding the new Videolyrics v2 to MQ 7 and I included the modified IncludesLyrics.xml with the latest update. Below is the file you need to use...my apologies.

Thanks Dave.B for finding that!

Download
IncludesLyrics.xml update

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Dave.B - 2017-03-05

(2017-03-05, 15:53)latts9923 Wrote: I was working on adding the new Videolyrics v2 to MQ 7 and I included the modified IncludesLyrics.xml with the latest update. Below is the file you need to use...my apologies.

Thanks Dave.B for finding that!

Download
IncludesLyrics.xml update

It's OK buddy, all the thanks to you for all your hard work and beautiful mod.
Already looking forward for the next update including videolyrics V2.

Just an idea: during the V2 update maybe you can try to change the position of the lyrics so it can work with JB-SimilarArtist in music visualization for MQ7 (now it overlaps with the similar artists view - see on the right-upper corner).

Image[/img]

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Dave.B - 2017-03-06

(2017-03-03, 20:45)latts9923 Wrote: @Dave.B

I still can't figure out why the record label disappears when playing a song from an m3u playlist. It works just fine with a Smart Playlist. That might be one for MarcosQui to look at.

@latts9923
I did a little digging about the record label bug and found out that when playing the playlist from the context menu (as shown in the picture) you can see the record label perfectly, but if the playlist is activated on startup or from within the playlist itself the record label doesn't show.
Does this info help in any way to solve the problem or is it still for MarcosQui & walington team to fix?

Image[/img]

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-03-06

(2017-03-05, 17:53)Dave.B Wrote: Just an idea: during the V2 update maybe you can try to change the position of the lyrics so it can work with JB-SimilarArtist in music visualization for MQ7 (now it overlaps with the similar artists view - see on the right-upper corner).

Image[/img]

(2017-03-06, 12:08)Dave.B Wrote: I did a little digging about the record label bug and found out that when playing the playlist from the context menu (as shown in the picture) you can see the record label perfectly, but if the playlist is activated on startup or from within the playlist itself the record label doesn't show.
Does this info help in any way to solve the problem or is it still for MarcosQui & walington team to fix?

Image[/img]

I'll take a look at both of these. I've noticed as well that the Videolyrics tend to overlap JB-SimilarArtist. They both share so much of the screen that I don't think I can make much of a difference moving the lyrics down any. I think if I do they will start overlapping the info at the bottom. But I'll give it a try.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - the_bo - 2017-03-06

Hi latts

Is the includelyrics.xml above the only file needed to overwrite for the videolyrics v2 update?

Thanks

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-03-06

Hey the_bo,

I'm still trying to get Videolyrics v2 to work with MQ 7. I had a modified IncludesLyrics.xml that I accidentally included with the 3-03-17 update. The file on post #368 was the last "working" file before I started modifying it.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-03-07

I finally have Videolyrics v2 working with MQ 7. I need to do a little housecleaning to some of the files and then I'll post an update...probably tomorrow evening.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Dave.B - 2017-03-07

(2017-03-07, 05:00)latts9923 Wrote: I finally have Videolyrics v2 working with MQ 7. I need to do a little housecleaning to some of the files and then I'll post an update...probably tomorrow evening.

Thanks Bro. Looking forward for the update.