Kodi Community Forum
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod (/showthread.php?tid=301497)

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-07-05

Happy 4th of July guys!

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - halburrows - 2017-07-05

Same to you! Thanks for all your hard work!

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-07-05

Update #33

ImageJewel case back art, track info for List3D and Shelf3Dm
I fixed the problem where the Spin Mod back art and track info failed to display if you are not using a custom spine and thumbback image.

ImageJB clock for Layout7
I fixed the problem where the clock on the top right of Layout7 was positioned off the screen. Thanks to Dave.B for reporting this.

ImageList3D resume, watched icons
I fixed the problem where the resume and watched icons were not displaying on the new List3D View. Thanks to Ruk12345 for reporting this.

ImageAnimated posters for List3D, Shelf3D and Wall3D
I fixed the problem where the animated posters weren't displaying in the new List3D, Shelf3D, and Wall3D Views. Thanks to Ruk12345 for reporting this.

Image No media case option for List3D
Per Ruk12345's request, I added the option in the Top Menu to disable the Media Case for List3D.

Download
07-05-17 update

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - halburrows - 2017-07-06

Awesome update! Thank you very much!

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - xodi - 2017-07-06

Thanks for this great mod. Sorry for the noob question, but what's the right order to install this mod, e.g. how can I install the latest 07-05-17 update from fresh start? I assume the order should be:

Install MQ7 Krypton Mod by emiralles (v1.4.0.10)
Overwrite existing files with the 07-05-17 update

But 07-05-17 update is very small, it's definitely wrong. The previous 06-30-17 update is big, so may be I should use 06-30-17 update to overwrite existing files at first, then overwrite existing files with 07-05-17 update?

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Jay19802005 - 2017-07-06

@xodi add the multi mod from the first post on top of emiralles mq7 krypton mod then install update On Top of multi mod..just over write the folder

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-07-06

@halburrows

You're welcome!

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-07-06

@xodi

Glad you like it.

I always update the "master" Multi-Mod download from the first post the same time I post an update...so it always has the most recent files. The smaller updates I post only have the files that I have made changes to since the last time I updated the master file. If you install the master now, and then just start copying the files from the smaller updates as they come, you will be fine.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - xodi - 2017-07-07

(2017-07-06, 14:00)latts9923 Wrote: @xodi

Glad you like it.

I always update the "master" Multi-Mod download from the first post the same time I post an update...so it always has the most recent files. The smaller updates I post only have the files that I have made changes to since the last time I updated the master file. If you install the master now, and then just start copying the files from the smaller updates as they come, you will be fine.

Thanks!

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-07-09

Update #34

ImageFocused font for submenu
I just noticed this morning that the focused submenu item was displaying the wrong font for the Arial and Modern fontsets. I also did a little house cleaning to Font.xml. Have a good one folks!

Download
07-09-17 update

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - bobbie digital - 2017-07-10

Hey Latts,

As always thanks for the updates, the only thing that doesn't work for me is the magazine 3D view, all my music are on local hard drive with cdart, spines etc. images.

you mention in an earlier post that the magazine view works with the artists, is there a setting for this?

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-07-10

@bobbie digital

You bet!

If you have Magazine3D enabled, you should be able to choose that view when you are browsing Artists. That's the only page that it is available.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Ruk12345 - 2017-07-11

(2017-07-05, 23:33)latts9923 Wrote: Update #33

ImageJewel case back art, track info for List3D and Shelf3Dm
I fixed the problem where the Spin Mod back art and track info failed to display if you are not using a custom spine and thumbback image.

ImageJB clock for Layout7
I fixed the problem where the clock on the top right of Layout7 was positioned off the screen. Thanks to Dave.B for reporting this.

ImageList3D resume, watched icons
I fixed the problem where the resume and watched icons were not displaying on the new List3D View. Thanks to Ruk12345 for reporting this.

ImageAnimated posters for List3D, Shelf3D and Wall3D
I fixed the problem where the animated posters weren't displaying in the new List3D, Shelf3D, and Wall3D Views. Thanks to Ruk12345 for reporting this.

Image No media case option for List3D
Per Ruk12345's request, I added the option in the Top Menu to disable the Media Case for List3D.

Download
07-05-17 update

THANKS!

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-07-11

You bet Ruk12345!

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - bobbie digital - 2017-07-11

(2017-07-10, 19:04)latts9923 Wrote: @bobbie digital

You bet!

If you have Magazine3D enabled, you should be able to choose that view when you are browsing Artists. That's the only page that it is available.

Hey Latts,

Magazine 3D working now, when I added my music collection, i assign music-albums to MUSIC on the main menu, I change it to music-artists and everything is good to go.

Thanks.