Kodi Community Forum
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod (/showthread.php?tid=301497)

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - bobbie digital - 2017-09-21

Hey Latts,

I have been going through and editing my video info page, some of my movies are not showing the AAC rating (to the right of the aspect ratio tag)

Can this be edited? I didn't see an option.

TIA

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - JanM201 - 2017-09-21

Hi @latts9923,

Thank you very much for the latest update, works like a charmRofl
I just noticed 2 things last light. See picture:

When I try to play trailer from here it's not doing anything.
I can however play the trailer from the context menu. After it finishes playing, this is the screen I'm seeing:

Don't know if anybody are experiencing the same problems as me.
Any ideasHuh

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - lathie - 2017-09-21

(2017-09-20, 20:39)bobbie digital Wrote: Lathie,

Are the images in your movie folder disc.png, logo.png and banner.jpg etc?

If the images are in your movie folder, then its just a setting needs to be enabled.

For the critics consensus, did you follow Latts instructional video in the update?

How do i find movie folder

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - RonnieG3 - 2017-09-21

So I had that thing happen where KODI shuts down and then when you open it, Estuary is showing as the selected skin - I really hate it when that happens. Is there a setting I'm missing to get my font selection to show in the context menus and such (like in JanM201's post above)?

Also, If I have a holiday and Star Wars turned on at the same time, R2 is on top of whatever is running across the bottom (zombie I think for Halloween). Anyway to adjust speed on one of them so they can both run around the bottom together?

Also, latts - any plans to add additional holidays (Valentines Day, Memorial Day, Arbor Day, National Talk Like a Pirate Day, etc) or add to your Star Wars mod?

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-09-22

(2017-09-21, 01:22)bobbie digital Wrote: Hey Latts,

I have been going through and editing my video info page, some of my movies are not showing the AAC rating (to the right of the aspect ratio tag)

TIA

That's the audio coding. I don't think that can be edited.

@JanM201

I will take a look at the Trailer button on the Video Info page.

@RonnieG3

If you open the file latts_includes.xml, search for skeleton.png.

The animation code two lines under that image looks like this...

Code:
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-2120,0" time="18000" delay="0" reversible="false" loop="true" condition="true">Conditional</animation>

Try changing the time value...that will make the skeleton move faster/slower. You can also change the delay value. That will keep the skeleton and R2D2 at the same speed, but one will be in front of the other.

LOL...National Talk Like a Pirate Day. I've thought about adding some other holidays. There's another user that created a Valentine's Day, New Years Day, and some others based off my Holiday Mod. I can look at adding those.

(2017-09-21, 22:19)lathie Wrote: How do i find movie folder

That's the location of the video file of your movie. Do you have your movies all in one folder or are they in individual subfolders?

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - bobbie digital - 2017-09-22

(2017-09-22, 04:23)latts9923 Wrote:
(2017-09-21, 01:22)bobbie digital Wrote: Hey Latts,

TIA

That's the audio coding. I don't think that can be edited.

Hey Latts,

I figured it out, I have never played this movie within Kodi before, so i played the movie and the AAC tag appeared.
Make sense, since the movie wasnt played in Kodi, there was no way of knowing what audio coding was used.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - lathie - 2017-09-23

(2017-09-20, 19:23)lathie Wrote: For some reason the top left banner won't show up only letters and its just blank where CD and logo would be but i do have the image on far right side ??

Don't mind the yellow squares i just copied this pic but i don't have the bottom left yellow square

Now i get the banner and clear art but no CD

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-09-23

(2017-09-22, 20:02)bobbie digital Wrote: Hey Latts,

I figured it out, I have never played this movie within Kodi before, so i played the movie and the AAC tag appeared.
Make sense, since the movie wasnt played in Kodi, there was no way of knowing what audio coding was used.

Hmm...I'm glad you got it working, but it should display the AAC flag as soon as it has been added to the library. Check the next movie you add and see if the flag displays.

(2017-09-23, 04:44)lathie Wrote: Now i get the banner and clear art but no CD

Make sure you have the Dialogue Discart Animation set to something. It's empty by default, and I don't think the discart will display until you select a setting for it.

(2017-09-21, 11:19)JanM201 Wrote: Image

When I try to play trailer from here it's not doing anything.

To fix this, you'll need to update some code in the skin helper addon...this is a temporary fix until the addon gets updated.

Go to the skin helper addon folder and look in the lib subfolder (script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib) for the file main_module.py.

Find the following code...

Code:
def get_youtube_listing(searchquery):
        '''get items from youtube plugin by query'''
        lib_path = u"plugin://plugin.video.youtube/kodion/search/query/?q=%s" % searchquery
        return KodiDb().files(lib_path)

and replace it with...

Code:
def get_youtube_listing(searchquery):
        '''get items from youtube plugin by query'''
        lib_path = u"plugin://plugin.video.youtube/kodion/search/query/?q=%s" % searchquery
        metadatautils = MetadataUtils()
    return metadatautils.kodidb.files(lib_path)

Thanks to Angelinas for the temporary fix!

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - lathie - 2017-09-23

@latts9923 Yes I have it set to right

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - JanM201 - 2017-09-23

Hi Latts,

I tried the fix with the code you've given but no luck. Still get the same result.
Not sure what the problem isHuh