Kodi Community Forum
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod (/showthread.php?tid=301497)

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - lathie - 2017-12-22

Now its only in that kodiflix view but still no case titles .... I will PM you some pictures to give you a better idea and i will paypal you some beer money for the new year ..... No hurry on a fix its the holidays and family time .... Much respect for you for the time you take out of your day to help

Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - MB1968 - 2017-12-22

The new Kodiflix view (so beautiful: thanks Latts) triggered me to install this version of AeonMQ7. Unfortunately the skin itself seems to have a bug. Fanart is missing for folders outside the library. This also counts for YouTube. Channel backgound images are black. I've seen this issue before in the AeonMQ7 skin from the Brasilforum. But the latest version (2.0.7.5) shows fanart for all folders. Any idea how to fix this in Emiralles version?

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Jumpy73 - 2017-12-22

(2017-12-21, 14:30)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73 

To use those radio buttons, you'll need to place them under media in a new subfolder...name it "jumpy73" or something.  Then open the file defaults.xml and look for the following code...
Code:
<default type="radiobutton">
    <left>0</left>
    <top>0</top>
    <width>1466</width>
    <height>60</height>
    <font>Font_settings</font>
    <texturefocus>grey.png</texturefocus>
    <texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
    <textcolor>FFFFFAF0</textcolor>
    <focusedcolor>E4101010</focusedcolor>
    <disabledcolor>60FFFAF0</disabledcolor>
    <pulseonselect>false</pulseonselect>
    <textwidth>1200</textwidth>
    <radiowidth>116</radiowidth>
    <radioposx>1301</radioposx>
    <radioheight>98</radioheight>
    <textoffsetx>75</textoffsetx>
    <align>left</align>
    <aligny>center</aligny>
    <!-- Custom Radio Buttons -->
    <textureradiofocus>custom/radiobutton_on.png</textureradiofocus>
    <textureradionofocus>custom/radiobutton.png</textureradionofocus>
    <!-- Custom Radio Buttons -->
    <scroll>true</scroll>
</default>

Change the path of textureradiofocus and textureradionofocus to the new folder you created that has your radio buttons. 
Tks, it works like a charm Smile

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-12-22

@lathie 

Hmm...OK.  I'll wait for the PM.

@MB1968 

You're welcome!  I have a fix for the missing fanart.  It will be part of the next update.

@Jumpy73 

You're welcome...glad you got it working.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Ruk12345 - 2017-12-22

As always Latts THANK YOU for the continued hard work and support on this mod!

P.S. getting a certificate error (not trusted website) in safari from the d/l link. Can still get the files no problem tho.

@Ruk12345 

You bet bud!

Doh!  I bet my SSL Certificate expired.  Thanks for the heads up!

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Ruk12345 - 2017-12-22

(2017-12-22, 19:01)latts9923 Wrote: @Ruk12345 

You bet bud!

Doh!  I bet my SSL Certificate expired.  Thanks for the heads up!

DISREGUARD: was issue with FileZilla For some reason the kodiflix view is not in the list of views. I copied the files again with same result. Did I miss somthing? The kodiflixfolder is exists 1080i/media/views on device.

Any plains for kodiflix to work with tv show?

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - MB1968 - 2017-12-22

Thanks Latts.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-12-23

@Ruk12345 

If you copied all the files from the last update (12/17/17) you should have KodiFlix in the TopMenu View list.

Yeah, there's a TV Show version of KodiFlix, but I'm going to have to go through it line by line like I did the Movie View before I can add it to the Multi-Mod.  I'll get it in there eventually.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Jumpy73 - 2017-12-23

(2017-12-22, 17:48)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73 

You're welcome...glad you got it working.
 Yesss... radio buttons, sliderbar and spin included into your mod are cooler than the previous ones Smile

Without hurry I will wait updates on the points raised some post before

Merry Christmas

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-12-24

(2017-11-29, 14:20)Dave.B Wrote: Is there a chance to fix the overlap in 3d v.2 as shown below and still have all the information (albums list + album review). I thought of a rotation between the two, each one will get few seconds.
Thanx

Dave.B,

I fixed this bug, but right now I'm not sure how to make them rotate between the two. If the album description is available it will display...if not, the album list will display. It will be part of the next update.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - chrissix666 - 2017-12-24

Thanks this new View is more than a Christmas present for all Aeon MQ7 Mod Fans!

One Bug request and one Question?

Will than view also get working for TV Shows in future?

I saw the Showart overlapping Bug has already been reported but there is also a heavy Bug in Cases view with the Yellow Borders:

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2017-12-24

@"chrissix" 

Yes, there is a KodiFlix TV Show View that I will add at some point.  I need to scrub the code before I add it to the Multi-Mod.

Wow...you found an option I wasn't even aware of.  I have never enabled the Sets option from the Top Menu.  That looks nice!  I fixed the bug you found and moved the colored focus surround up to match the location of the sets box.  I also added a missing control to turn that focus surround off.  On top of that, I noticed that there is an animated focus surround image that is not even used in KodiFlix, so I added a brand new control that allows you to switch between the colored focus surround and the animated focus surround.  You guys will love the animated version...looks really slick!  This will all be part of the next update.

Thanks to chrissix for finding the bug!

By the way, did you use the Movie Set Artwork Automator Addon to find all the sets artwork?  That looks awesome!