Kodi Community Forum
Mod ReEstuarized - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Estuary (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260)
+---- Thread: Mod ReEstuarized (/showthread.php?tid=302373)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

ReEstuarized - im85288 - 2016-12-29

ReEstuarized is a new personal modification based on the more recent v2 Estuary changes.

This version extends the normal version by placing another level on top of the default library level, this allows it to be able to be used in the traditional way or with the new enhanced home screen which personalise things a bit more. The home screen has 11 customisable widgets, the library section allows toggling of vertical and mini horizontal menus and many many more tweeks.

watch gallery

Install

Either directly install the repo below or alternatively have a look on github where the readme delves into more details

My Repo
My Github

RE: ReEstuarized - CBers - 2016-12-29

Looks nice. 

Will download and have a play later.

RE: ReEstuarized - ruorbe - 2016-12-29

Looks much better that the prestuary one. Ill have a try too.

RE: ReEstuarized - XsupergurkeX - 2016-12-30

Looks nice !
I like the gradient

RE: ReEstuarized - im85288 - 2016-12-30

Thanks not sure why the thread rating has dropped to 3 stars!! Must be some sad/jealous people about!

RE: ReEstuarized - Short - 2016-12-31

Nice skin but I have ran into a few problems first my backgrounds aren't showing in vertical mode but shows when it's horizontal ,sub menus not working in library mode,and the weather stays showing by the clock even when turned off,and it's not letting me delete the widgets I'm not useing(maybe u can't delete them)....not complaining just letting u know some of the issues I'm having with your skin(v2) your first skin worked perfect

RE: ReEstuarized - im85288 - 2016-12-31

(2016-12-31, 10:22)Short Wrote: Nice skin but I have ran into a few problems first my backgrounds aren't showing in vertical mode but shows when it's horizontal ,sub menus not working in library mode,and the weather stays showing by the clock even when turned off,and it's not letting me delete the widgets I'm not useing(maybe u can't delete them)....not complaining just letting u know some of the issues I'm having with your skin(v2) your first skin worked perfect

Thanks for the feedback, I would have been amazed if the first version did not have bugs so thanks for reporting and I'll look into getting those resolved.

RE: ReEstuarized - Repoman - 2017-01-04

im85288, will this work for 18 as well? for some reason I can't get vertical menu or anything else to show when selecting the folder icon next to the home icon top left.

RE: ReEstuarized - Gracus - 2017-01-04

(2017-01-04, 17:38)Repoman Wrote: im85288, will this work for 18 as well? for some reason I can't get vertical menu or anything else to show when selecting the folder icon next to the home icon top left.

I never use this skin but it could be the same issue that I have with another skin and kodi v18

If the skin use beta skinshortcut from marcelveldt then it will not work with kodi v18

You'll have to install "official" skin shortcut from bignoid github to make the skin work with kodi v18

https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinshortcuts

RE: ReEstuarized - Repoman - 2017-01-04

(2017-01-04, 18:07)Gracus Wrote:
(2017-01-04, 17:38)Repoman Wrote: im85288, will this work for 18 as well? for some reason I can't get vertical menu or anything else to show when selecting the folder icon next to the home icon top left.

I never use this skin but it could be the same issue that I have with another skin and kodi v18

If the skin use beta skinshortcut from marcelveldt then it will not work with kodi v18

You'll have to install "official" skin shortcut from bignoid github to make the skin work with kodi v18

https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinshortcuts

Thanks Gracus, that fixed it.

RE: ReEstuarized - im85288 - 2017-01-06

Hi Guys, quick update to fix some overlap issues on the widgets in the home screen. Hope to get some time to look into the suggestions/bugs soonish. Cheers

RE: ReEstuarized - LupinSansei - 2017-01-06

Awesome skin! Would it be possible for you to add the original home menu layout as an option? Smile

RE: ReEstuarized - Short - 2017-01-08

This is a nice skin but it still has a lot of bugs and features that's not working...just my opinion it's seems like your adding too many features in this version I really liked the simplicity of your last skin (simple and everything worked)and for the ones that say u can still use the old skin if it was updated I would anyways good work

RE: ReEstuarized - im85288 - 2017-01-08

I'm not sure about it having a lot of bugs, I use it daily with no problems at all. Recently I've been busy with some of my other Kodi stuff..in particular I'm changing the next up feature to have a postplay screen so as usual time is limited. Looking at the points you mentioned. The backgrounds not working in vertical menu is hopefully an easy fix. The sub menu I had removed on purpose and the weather I had also enabled by default (remember this is my custom version and catering for the mass public is something I used to do but realised that I just have not got the time to do so). The same applies for deleting widgets on the home screen..it's not designed for that. The way I see it people will put their most used ones at the top and rarely get to the bottom.

Anyway as usual thanks for the feedback and I will eventually look at the background issue and allow the weather to be turned off. The only problem is finding the time....

RE: ReEstuarized - im85288 - 2017-01-08

Version 0.0.03 is now up on the repo.

The home backgrounds should now be working in library mode and the weather info in the top bar should now honour the setting from skin settings. In addition I have put the new version of next up on my repo so anyone using that will see the new postplay screen.

Cheers